MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congrats Nikki that's great news! I'm sort of tempted to get one done on Wednesday to make sure it's in the right spot the thought of ectopic scares the crap out of me but I have no reason to believe it is so I'll probably just wait. Exciting news though, yay!

I have to run and get ready for work but called my (former) OB's office and at 14dpo or 3 weeks pregnant, my progesterone levels were at 20.3. I'm still waiting for a nurse to review it and call me back but any insight to what those levels mean?

Anything over 10 is good. Anything less than that, they want you to take the progesterone supplements - so you should be absolutely fine with that :) Mine naturally are like ..... 3 ..... it's horrible. That's why I have to take my monster shots 2x a week LOL

Most OBs like to see between 15-20 so that's great! Mine was 13.9 so I'm on supplements.

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/nikkilewis14/media/5wk1d_zps448b219a.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/5wk1d_zps448b219a.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

gestational sac and yolk sac :) 5 week 1 day.

Aww :) glad the scan went well hun can't believ I've got to wait at least 6 weeks for mine x

Awww I cannot wait for mine!!! Your little bean looks adorable already :D

yup me too!! I'll have to wait another week or 2 before I get to see my midwife for the first time, just a booking-in appointment, so nothing special. And then I'll have to wait until I'm 12 weeks before I get my scan!! :(

Yup I won't get a scan til 12 weeks ! :( it does go quicker than u think bt stil don't want to wait that long lol x

ohhh id be so anxious! i know its just because im high risk, but still, id go crazy waiting! we need to do something on here to make tyhe days go by faster! something to look forward to everyday :)

I see my midwife 2moz , but its not a main booking in I don't think. Its just info, vitamins, pregnancy notes etc, then in 2weeks ill have my bloods done etc.
Still looking forward 2 tomorrow tho lol

Where are you from hun! X

yup me too!! I'll have to wait another week or 2 before I get to see my midwife for the first time, just a booking-in appointment, so nothing special. And then I'll have to wait until I'm 12 weeks before I get my scan!! :(

ohhh id be so anxious! i know its just because im high risk, but still, id go crazy waiting! we need to do something on here to make tyhe days go by faster! something to look forward to everyday :)

That's a great idea ..... what could we all do??

I always used to look forward to my midwife appointments!! Can't wait for my first one now, even if it's just a booking-in appointment.
Can't believe it's still gonna be about a month and a half before our first scan!! :( But, 6 weeks on friday :) Can't wait to get past 7 weeks, cause that's when it went wrong last time, though I know it could still potentially go wrong after, but for me it's a bit of a milestone! :haha:

Donnarobinson, I'm originally from Holland, but have been living in England for the past 5 years. At the moment we're living in Woolwich, which is SE London. Hoping to move to the south coast soon(ish) like end of august/september time, but we've been waiting to do that since October last year.... (long story, basically hubby got out the army and we have to move out this house now and waiting for the council down south to move their butts and get us a house there... but they've been treating us like sh*t and broken several laws, so hopefully we can get things sorted now!! Got a solicitor and everything!)

Aww yeh I defo look forward to midwife appoitments ino I look forward to each new week. I just want a few more symtoms ,
I'm 6 weeks today..
Aww yeh the council are terrible , I'm living in westmidlands wolverhampton.
X

I always used to look forward to my midwife appointments!! Can't wait for my first one now, even if it's just a booking-in appointment.
Can't believe it's still gonna be about a month and a half before our first scan!! :( But, 6 weeks on friday :) Can't wait to get past 7 weeks, cause that's when it went wrong last time, though I know it could still potentially go wrong after, but for me it's a bit of a milestone! :haha:

Donnarobinson, I'm originally from Holland, but have been living in England for the past 5 years. At the moment we're living in Woolwich, which is SE London. Hoping to move to the south coast soon(ish) like end of august/september time, but we've been waiting to do that since October last year.... (long story, basically hubby got out the army and we have to move out this house now and waiting for the council down south to move their butts and get us a house there... but they've been treating us like sh*t and broken several laws, so hopefully we can get things sorted now!! Got a solicitor and everything!)

Oh yeah, I'm like that... count every day... thinking: oh I'll be another week further along on friday... haha

I have an appointment for my first scan July 24 at 1030--I think I'll be 8w4d or so.
So excited (and nervous) I just hope that it is one baby with a heartbeat. <3

ok so i am finally back after 3-4 hours... I had my ultrasound first and shes like when was the date of your last period and i told her I think june 2nd, but i wasnt exactly sure, I know i was prob around 5 weeks, so shes like.. well we wont see much so dont get freaked out and im like No, thats fine, I just want to see if baby is in the right spot etc...so she looked at all that and sac was there, i actually implaned on the left! I thought it was the right cuz thats where i felt the twinges.. but nope i had a huge corpus luteum cyst.. which she said is great to see because it feeds the baby etc... then we saw the sac and yolk sac, did all my paperwork, got my pap, and went for bloodwork :)

still need to post the pic, but will do! i have to get ready for work since I teach monday nights 6-8pm.. aghhh.,.. cant beleive this is happening all over again! lmao.

I am totally gender guessing based off the fact you implanted on the left - I'm saying girl!

12 week scan here too, but at least at 12 week we et to see an actual baby, with my last 12 week scan we saw baby sticking his tongue out and waving, got loads of pics of little fingers and his feet and a profile shot as well as full length head to rump pics.

Wish I just knew baby was in the right place, and that baby is growing okay - first tri sucks lol... espec with no early scans or Hcg levels lol - it is just watching and waiting lol

Yeh I defo agree that at least we see a baby :) & ino seen my little man turning etc. He even give me a wave I swear lol. I'm so excited , 6 more weeks to get through :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->