MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I'm thinking it's a boy this time around but we'll see. Two chinese gender predictor websites said boy, several said girl. I guess only time will tell, right?

My hormones are all over the place as well. I spent the day either annoyed/angry or fighting back tears. Or even full out crying. I had a huge meltdown before getting ready for work today. And then I almost cried at work because I wanted to take the day of my appointment off (I would have had to rush to 2 different appts in the morning then rush to work and work 2-10:30.) I managed to get the whole day off but I was so upset over it that I almost cried right there on the sales floor (I work at Target.) Whoops. I was talking to my sister about it because she's my boss so I was trying so hard to hold back the tears because I haven't told her yet and didn't want her suspicious if I started bawling over a shift lol.

Speaking of, I wanted to wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone publicly but I'm thinking I'll have to tell her sooner since she is my boss. I work on the sales floor and heavy lifting is involved. Climbing ladders as well. So I'm thinking I'll have to break the news to her sooner than I was planning to. Opinions?

We're waiting to tell my 7 year old that we're pregnant because we want to make sure it's going to work out first AND we're afraid she'll spill the beans to my parents when we're not ready to tell them yet. She's really close with them and I'm pretty sure she'll tell them so we're waiting to tell her. However this morning, OH asked if she would ever want another brother or sister and she said yes, either one. Then when I told her I want to have like 5 more kids, her jaw hit the floor lol.

And finally - here's my lovely big ol' bloat this evening. I feel much larger than I had been feeling the last few days.

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/photot566.jpg

uhhh feeling so frustrated I have been calling all day to get the last hcg level results from today and they had not come in yet. The nurse txt me at 5.45pm to ring for the excellent results and I did not get the message until they were closed. Oh well on the positive side they must be looking really good :winkwink:

I am so bloated my daughter guessed, scary how children also have a bit of a 6th sense sometimes!

Morning girls , I woke up feeling sick, and I still feel a little offish now not to bad though, I'm actulli hoping I get some morning sickness just so I feel pregnant , midwife at 11am. Aww let us no when u eventually get ur results x

Will do! I will be ringing first thing in the morning.

donnarobinson

Hey there, I am 6 weeks and 1 day too. I was feeling a little offish yesterday and this morning, after having my same-old yogurt...I'm getting bouts of nausea. I was so happy that I didn't have this symptom . I have to work this afternoon. I hope it goes away ;(

Aww I hope ur feeling better soon hun, yeh I have times of feeling sick, I just fed my son his wetabix and made me feel bad . Lol. X aww :) nice knowing were the same weeks :) x
I've got the midwife at 11am so hoping that I don't feel sick then x

I'm thinking it's a boy this time around but we'll see. Two chinese gender predictor websites said boy, several said girl. I guess only time will tell, right?

My hormones are all over the place as well. I spent the day either annoyed/angry or fighting back tears. Or even full out crying. I had a huge meltdown before getting ready for work today. And then I almost cried at work because I wanted to take the day of my appointment off (I would have had to rush to 2 different appts in the morning then rush to work and work 2-10:30.) I managed to get the whole day off but I was so upset over it that I almost cried right there on the sales floor (I work at Target.) Whoops. I was talking to my sister about it because she's my boss so I was trying so hard to hold back the tears because I haven't told her yet and didn't want her suspicious if I started bawling over a shift lol.

Speaking of, I wanted to wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone publicly but I'm thinking I'll have to tell her sooner since she is my boss. I work on the sales floor and heavy lifting is involved. Climbing ladders as well. So I'm thinking I'll have to break the news to her sooner than I was planning to. Opinions?

We're waiting to tell my 7 year old that we're pregnant because we want to make sure it's going to work out first AND we're afraid she'll spill the beans to my parents when we're not ready to tell them yet. She's really close with them and I'm pretty sure she'll tell them so we're waiting to tell her. However this morning, OH asked if she would ever want another brother or sister and she said yes, either one. Then when I told her I want to have like 5 more kids, her jaw hit the floor lol.

And finally - here's my lovely big ol' bloat this evening. I feel much larger than I had been feeling the last few days.

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/photot566.jpg

Wow!! You have a little bump already :)

Hi donnarobinson let us know how the midwife appointment goes. Im hoping my midwife gets in touch soon. Also woke up feeling rubbish. I feel so guilty on my wee man.

I am going to guess girl just because my husband cant see past having another fishing buddy and because we kept all of sams clothes so it would be too easy to be a girl x

Aww :) I wil do hun, I'm feeling abit better now I've had some breakfast. Its been lovely here the last few days, my little boy is watching cbeebies lolx. Hope ur ok x

Yeah im from the north east of england and yes sam is currently watching Justin too which is far too energetic for how im feeling. Luckiky im meeting up with friends in a bit so he can run off some energy with them x

Is it really bad that I'm sitting here eating Pringles at 10:50 AM??? :blush:

good luck today donnarobinson -hope all goes well xx

And for once, our weather here is lovely too -normally UK has a heat wave and we in west of Scotland have rain lmao -but it is SUNNY !!! So enjoying it, just wish I did not have work tonight :/ - only 4 more shifts til my holidays though, so Yay!!

hope everyone else is well today, still symptomless here , maybe should just enjoy it lol - am sure it wont last :winkwink:
xx

Is it really bad that I'm sitting here eating Pringles at 10:50 AM??? :blush:

Not at all. I have been slow cooking beef curry all day and literally have eaten anything not nailed down

I'm back :) got my notes and loads of leaflets, back in2 weeks for bloot I think today was to save time next time x

Glad the appointment went well!

I'm eating cinnamon toast crunch this morning .... it's only the absolutely most sugary cereal I could possibly eat. My metformin will hate me later. *sigh* lol

J-Lynn are you diabetic?! Im a type1!! since i was 15!! I assume maybe type 2 for you with the metformin?

Congrats on a great appointment Donna!

I was feeling sick last night and this morning but I think it's from fatigue. I am sleeping plenty but even if I slept 24/7 I don't think it would be enough. First OB appointment is tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->