MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Ah i dont have to hide, except for on fb and all i have to avoid is pregnancy photos and ultrasounds and not making an announcement lol...

My friends and amily know ( well close ones!).

I know i keep saying this and im annoying myself by sayingit but im so tired i cant function today! :(

Morning ladies!!! Oh what a morning here...we had flash flooding and it cause SO many issues. We actually broke records set in 1954 when we had a hurricane...luckily where I am we barely got any rain...but I had to commute into the city where it got hit pretty hard so commuting in was CRAZY! HAHAHA...took me 2 hours...Hopefully it'll get better soon but my parents were wthout power for like 15 hours!

So.....I have to say...with my daughter I actually felt really good...everyone told me I had that pregnancy "glow"...I had great hair, barely broke out.....felt awesome....I really think every pregnancy is different...my sister had a girl and 2 boys and had 3 completely different pregnancies! hahahaha.....

I have an appt with my family dr today to get bloods drawn and just get on file that I'm pregnant(she might send me for an early scan.....not sure yet but even if she does it's not done in her office so it will not be for a while).....very excited!! hehehe..Good luck with your appt today December!!!!

Oh ladies...two major symptoms....my boobs and my belly...hahahaha....my boobs are MASSIVE!!! I said if I ever had a wish to be a topless waitress of something...now is my chance because their huge and perky....but I'd have to work the morning shift because by 6 pm....the baby bloat is in full force!!! hahaha..It's crazy!!

I have another wedding this saturday....I feel like all month I have so many family events....I'm getting so annoyed with having to "hide" this and "fake drink"....I did it last weekend...and have to do it again this weekend.....and then the following weekend I have my cousins son's 1st birthday......she actually told me it's BYOB????To a 1 year olds party?????? really?????? I mean...ya i had a sangria and some beer at my daughters but it definitely wasn't such a drinking "event" that it needed to be BYOB?????? anyways...so....I HAVE to bring something or else people will know....so....ya....two more weekends of operation " pretend to drink"................getting very annoying...hahaha...we have ANOTHER family bbq August 10th but I think I plan to just tell everyone then..hahaha..I'm so over it...hahaha..

Sorry to hear about the flooding! We had that happen two years ago, 3 days w no power or water we had to stay w the in laws house ...

Ah i dont have to hide, except for on fb and all i have to avoid is pregnancy photos and ultrasounds and not making an announcement lol...

My friends and amily know ( well close ones!).

I know i keep saying this and im annoying myself by sayingit but im so tired i cant function today! :(

Lucky!!! lol. I would love to just announce it already but we're in the middle of what we'll call a mega financial crisis and I'm just NOT in the mood for the added stress of our families asking us "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" or "How are you going to take care of another baby?" or telling us how screwed we are. We have a lot of judgmental people in our lives, clearly lol. I know we'll be okay. We have plenty of time to fix our financial predicament but that doesn't mean our families won't know how to keep their mouths shut, you know? So for our sanity mostly... we're keeping our mouths shut. That way if anything does go wrong, we won't have been lectured for no reason.

And I feel you there. I got a lot of sleep last night but had the hardest time getting out of bed. I woke up, fed the girls breakfast and then felt like I was ready for a nap. The girls just went down for a nap themselves and I'm dying to crawl into my bed but I have work to get done around here that's just easier if they're asleep/not in the way/bugging me non-stop lol.

Wow!! You have a little bump already :)

Hahah I wish! I took a picture this morning once the bloat had all settled. By tonight, I'll look just like I did last night.

I still spy a little bump :winkwink:

Aww thanks. It's still rather squishy though but hopefully it takes shape soon? Firms up? Something lol. They say you show sooner with consecutive pregnancies because your body already knows what to do and starts preparing ahead of time (muscle memory or something like that) but I have no idea when you would typically start showing with your 3rd.

I just remember last pregnancy taking a picture of my bloat every couple of days because I was so amazed at how big/bloated I was & thinking I'd never be able to hide it and then it gradually turned into a bump but I can't remember when it happened lol.

I used my last IC today just because... and the line is finally a blaring BFP. I've been seeing such a faint shadow second line on these tests for the last week or so & nobody else could see the lines so I felt like I was going crazy. Until my FRER confirmed it. Now I'm just happy to see a blaring BFP on these crazy ICs. I threw out all the other ones I took this cycle and just kept the ones where I saw significant progression.

Attachments

• 20dpo.jpg
    20dpo.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
Danni I am so so sorry!!!!!

Wavescrash....sounds like a good idea then....sometimes people don't know when to keep their mouth shut so.....you do what you have to, to protect your family from stupidity! hahaha...Those are beautiful lines as well!! awesome!!!

Nikki...wow...3 days!!! My mom always makes fun of me because I have 2 cases of bottled water in the basement for "emergencies".............but then you hear stories like that and I'll be glad I did!!! Teething for babies is NEVER fun...poor thing. Do you have like a nutrition house type store???? some place that only sells vitamines and natural supplements...you should see if they sell a product called Hylands Teething tablets...They're reccomended by most midwives and are mommy approved by basically all my friends and family...including me..they worked wonders when my dd was teething! Goodluck

As for tiredness...oh man....couldn't agree more..I went to put my daughter to bed the other night and woke up to my hubby waking ME up at 9 when he was going to bed...hahaa..guess I fell asleep cuddling with her...which rarely happens....but I'll TAKE IT!! Especially knowing her world will be changing in 8 months.....I want to enjoy every second...

Wavescrash....sounds like a good idea then....sometimes people don't know when to keep their mouth shut so.....you do what you have to, to protect your family from stupidity! hahaha...Those are beautiful lines as well!! awesome!!!

Teething for babies is NEVER fun...poor thing. Do you have like a nutrition house type store???? some place that only sells vitamines and natural supplements...you should see if they sell a product called Hylands Teething tablets...They're reccomended by most midwives and are mommy approved by basically all my friends and family...including me..they worked wonders when my dd was teething! Goodluck

Thanks!!!

Target sells the Hylands Teething Tablets. I believe Walmart does as well.

Lucky!!! lol. I would love to just announce it already but we're in the middle of what we'll call a mega financial crisis and I'm just NOT in the mood for the added stress of our families asking us "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" or "How are you going to take care of another baby?" or telling us how screwed we are. We have a lot of judgmental people in our lives, clearly lol. I know we'll be okay. We have plenty of time to fix our financial predicament but that doesn't mean our families won't know how to keep their mouths shut, you know? So for our sanity mostly... we're keeping our mouths shut. That way if anything does go wrong, we won't have been lectured for no reason.

I know what you mean, we had that last time when I fell pregnant (which was an accident) and I just knew people would judge us for it. Unfortunately our situation hasn't really changed much (yet) but people that knew I was pregnant then also knew we were trying after the mc, so I figured they'd be expecting me to get pregnant again soon so hoped that they would've got all their judgements out already, or feel like they had already told me what they thought and didn't need to do it again. It's mainly my sister that is pretty judgemental, and she'll tell you to your face aswell. I think it's partly because she had a hard time staying pregnant herself and couldn't handle it very well that I was pregnant before her and had a healthy boy before she did, when I'm the youngest and she's 8 years older than me. She also still sees me as a 5 year old, so that doesn't help either!! :dohh: It really annoys me!!
Ofcourse I can understand why she would be upset for me being pregnant when she couldn't seem to stay pregnant, but she has her own daughter now so I don't see why she feels the need to judge me about being pregnant. This time around she didn't even say anything when I sent my family a text with a pic of my CB digi (cause I don't live in the same country as they do), it wasn't until I spoke to my sister-in-law and told her my sister hadn't said anything yet that she finally said congratulations. I bet my sister-in-law told her what I said and she felt like she had to say something now! :shrug: Hubby really hates it that my sister is like that!

That's unfortunate :/ I could see why your sister would be upset, it's human nature in a situation like that but like you said... she managed to have a baby but maybe she just can't let go that it's easier for you than it was her.

My sister is a few years younger than me but I work with her (she's my boss actually lol) so I feel like I'm going to have to tell her sooner rather than later because I have to do heavy lifting at work and don't want to wind up doing too much to keep hiding the pregnancy, you know?

Our parents, aunts/uncles & grandparents are going to be the worst. I don't even want to think about their reactions, it makes me sick to my stomach because I know they won't be the least bit excited. WE'RE excited and that's what matters but still... we just live so close to my parents that I can only hide it for so long.

Danni I am so sorry :(

I really can't shake this bad feeling about this pregnancy. My mom said I'm probably just traumatized from three losses but I just have a bad feeling. I think I'm going to ask for an earlier scan to check for ectopic or blighted ovum. I had really low initial beta and low initial progesterone which are both signs of ectopic or blighted ovum. I just don't feel like it will be viable. Can't really explain it and I don't feel stressed about it...my intuition has always been right on this though.

Maybe you just implanted late which is why initial levels are so low?

I thought blighted ovums had ridiculously high HCG levels though?

well its over for me ladies...but best of luck to you all....ive been diagnosed with another ectopic

So sorry its had to happen again. Next time it will be sticky in the right place

No, molar pregnancies have very high hcg. I think I'll just ask for an early scan, some days I try to be excited but mostly I have a general feeling that something is wrong. Might just be emotional trauma from three miscarriages but I might as well talk to my OB about it at my appointment.

Yeah... you're right, that's what I was thinking. Well hopefully you're able to get an early scan and get the peace of mind you need.

My tests are getting darker which is reassuring me big time. I know anything can happen still in the weeks ahead and after 3 losses myself, I'm mostly terrified about the "inevitable" happening but I'm trying to force myself to have positive thoughts about this pregnancy. Just making myself believe it's going to go full-term. Even if this ends in a miscarriage, it was still my baby at one point and deserves to be gotten excited over, you know?

I know my levels were low when I first had mine checked, but I found out 4 days before my period was due - so they were super low. I don't worry about HCG levels since they vary so much from woman to woman. As long as they just keep going up, I don't care what it starts as since it all starts at 0 ;)

My hcg was only 20.3 at 15DPO which is very low. Idk I try to feel excited but I can't shake this feeling of dread. I'll just push for an ultrasound at my appt tomorrow so I can at least rule out ectopic.

I'm not sure whether I should be worried or should ring NHS Direct.....I've been having some on and off stabbing pains, on my right side, they only last like a second or 2, literally there and gone. But they do hurt sometimes, kind of just feels like someone pokes you. Hard to explain!! I'm not in constant pain though or bleeding... so I'm not sure whether it's normal! I know things usually start stretching around 6 weeks, I remember ringing my doctor at 6 weeks when I was pregnant with my son to make sure the cramps I was having weren't anything bad. But I can't remember if it felt the same.

Does anyone else have this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->