MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

cant wait to hear how the OB apptmnt goes tomorrow december! are they doing an ultrasound?

J-Lynn are you diabetic?! Im a type1!! since i was 15!! I assume maybe type 2 for you with the metformin?

Nope, just have PCOS with a bad insulin resistance :( So I have to take 1500mg of Metformin every day. It's made a lot of us with PCOS lose some of the weight associated with the horrid disorder, but of course it didn't help me. But it does piss of my GI tract like I can't even describe when I decide to have any refined sugars in my diet LOL I will greatttttttly regret this sugary deliciousness in about 20-30 minutes :haha:

cant wait to hear how the OB apptmnt goes tomorrow december! are they doing an ultrasound?

Not that I know of... I think it's just an initial consultation.

Also, since I am doing progesterone suppositories every night I check my cervix nightly and holy crap it is so huge, swollen and sensitive and so tightly closed I can barely even feel where the opening would be because it's so swollen and tight...it feels so weird to me because I am used to how my cervix feels during my cycle... this is soooooo different which I guess is a good thing! It's also the highest it's ever been... I can barely reach it!

Ahhh ic ic!!

I admit yesterday when she stuck the wand up there for the ultrasound, it hurt sooo bad! i literally felt like i was so tight, and every way she turned it it was agony!!! I wonder why it feels like that? Not to be gross but the wand is smaller than my hubby ha.

I think it's just more sensitive during pregnancy and during the vaginal ultrasound they push really hard...I had one done during one of my chemical pregnancies and it hurt very very bad.

The vaginal ultrasound wand never feels good for me - it's always borderline uncomfortable/painful - and yeah, it's little so I don't know why it is. But those things suck and they had to do one all the freakin' time to look at my ovaries - I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate them.

When I had one to determine why I was bleeding last time I didn't think it hurt, until they started looking at the ovaries and tubes... the angles they put it at were just so uncomfortable!!! That really wasn't fun!!!

Yeah the ovaries really hurt to look at. They pull it alllllll the way to the side... Ouch.

Thanks girls, I've just had pasta I feel sick now x & tired but my son won't av his nap lol x

Me and my little boy just fell asleep on the sofa... He has been a bit cranky the past couple of days, probably too tired still from Legoland on sunday. So we were having some snuggles on the sofa whilst he was watching peppa pig and we both fell asleep. He's still asleep, I only dropped off for a couple of minutes... cause hubby's phone rang.

Internal ultrasounds definitely hurt lol. It hurts more because during pregnancy there's such increased blood flow down there which makes it a ridiculous amount more sensitive. Last time I had one was during my miscarriage last month and they were checking my ovaries. I happened to have a cyst and it felt like she was stabbing me with a serrated knife on that side.

Peed on my last IC this morning (why not? it was just one left lol!) and the line showed up almost right away, finally dark/red. Previously those lines were either invisible and only I saw them or super faint red. But this is a definite positive lol. Just reassuring I guess. Glad to know they're still getting darker after last month you know?

I have 2 FRERs left so I think I'll use one tomorrow when I'll be 5 weeks/21 dpo just to compare to my 14 dpo test. I already bought/opened the box so might as well use them lol!

Wow!! You have a little bump already :)

Hahah I wish! I took a picture this morning once the bloat had all settled. By tonight, I'll look just like I did last night.

Attachments

• bloat.jpg
    bloat.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
Morning ladies!!! Oh what a morning here...we had flash flooding and it cause SO many issues. We actually broke records set in 1954 when we had a hurricane...luckily where I am we barely got any rain...but I had to commute into the city where it got hit pretty hard so commuting in was CRAZY! HAHAHA...took me 2 hours...Hopefully it'll get better soon but my parents were wthout power for like 15 hours!

So.....I have to say...with my daughter I actually felt really good...everyone told me I had that pregnancy "glow"...I had great hair, barely broke out.....felt awesome....I really think every pregnancy is different...my sister had a girl and 2 boys and had 3 completely different pregnancies! hahahaha.....

I have an appt with my family dr today to get bloods drawn and just get on file that I'm pregnant(she might send me for an early scan.....not sure yet but even if she does it's not done in her office so it will not be for a while).....very excited!! hehehe..Good luck with your appt today December!!!!

Oh ladies...two major symptoms....my boobs and my belly...hahahaha....my boobs are MASSIVE!!! I said if I ever had a wish to be a topless waitress of something...now is my chance because their huge and perky....but I'd have to work the morning shift because by 6 pm....the baby bloat is in full force!!! hahaha..It's crazy!!

I have another wedding this saturday....I feel like all month I have so many family events....I'm getting so annoyed with having to "hide" this and "fake drink"....I did it last weekend...and have to do it again this weekend.....and then the following weekend I have my cousins son's 1st birthday......she actually told me it's BYOB????To a 1 year olds party?????? really?????? I mean...ya i had a sangria and some beer at my daughters but it definitely wasn't such a drinking "event" that it needed to be BYOB?????? anyways...so....I HAVE to bring something or else people will know....so....ya....two more weekends of operation " pretend to drink"................getting very annoying...hahaha...we have ANOTHER family bbq August 10th but I think I plan to just tell everyone then..hahaha..I'm so over it...hahaha..

Haha I feel you there!

We had a get together/bbq at my parent's house for the 4th of July & I was so happy my younger sister had to work. If she had been there, she'd have been drinking & we always drink together at our bbq's there. But since it was just us, my parents, brother & our daughters... it was easier to get away with drinking just soda or something.

However our family reunion is the first Sunday in August and everyone always drinks together there. EVERYONE. ALWAYS. One of my cousin's knows I'm expecting though. She's pregnant herself (I want to say she's around 9 weeks right now) but they've already announced it & she didn't drink to begin with. I have no idea how I'm going to get by without drinking. I can't fake drink because there's going to be so many people there, they'd definitely notice. Oh well. I'll just try to play it off like "I don't drink much anymore so 2 beers gets me hungover and I really don't want to deal with that." and hope that excuse works lol.

I work from home - so I am in my office all day. However, my step-daughter - who is 12 - is here with her friend. It's still summer break for a couple more weeks so she's usually at her friends houses when she's here (she's at her tramp mothers house every-other week) well now I am petrified to be out peeing all the time and getting something to eat so I am holding my pee and starving because I don't want to tip her off. All it will take is one time for her to go back to her moms and be like, "she's spend the whole time peeing, eating, and sleeping" and all the drama I've avoided since Fathers Day will surface x900.

This sucks. My bladder hates me and I feel like I am going to die. I am just going to the bathroom at lunch and my breaks and then eating at that time only as well. I need to get some snacks for tomorrow and stash them in here so I don't die.

I CANNOT WAIT TILL WE CAN TELL EVERYONE. This hiding a pregnancy is really more work than I thought it would be.

well its over for me ladies...but best of luck to you all....ive been diagnosed with another ectopic

Haha I feel you there!

We had a get together/bbq at my parent's house for the 4th of July & I was so happy my younger sister had to work. If she had been there, she'd have been drinking & we always drink together at our bbq's there. But since it was just us, my parents, brother & our daughters... it was easier to get away with drinking just soda or something.

However our family reunion is the first Sunday in August and everyone always drinks together there. EVERYONE. ALWAYS. One of my cousin's knows I'm expecting though. She's pregnant herself (I want to say she's around 9 weeks right now) but they've already announced it & she didn't drink to begin with. I have no idea how I'm going to get by without drinking. I can't fake drink because there's going to be so many people there, they'd definitely notice. Oh well. I'll just try to play it off like "I don't drink much anymore so 2 beers gets me hungover and I really don't want to deal with that." and hope that excuse works lol.

You could just tell them you have a really bad headache or something like that! :haha:
So glad I don't have to pretend... my family knows (parents and siblings) but they all live abroad anyway, and my closest friends around here know aswell, they probably wouldn't even think anything if I didn't drink anyway, cause we're usually only around each other with our kids so not much drinking going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->