MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I guess it could be gas.. but it's literally just there and gone straight away again.... I thought about ringing NHS Direct to see what they said, but to be honest I'm kind of scared of them saying I should go to hospital to have a scan and things being wrong..... if that even makes any sense....

I'm so sorry danni. Eltjuh I'm sure all is fine, I get a few sharp pains sometimes x

HCG levels back....so relieved!

#1 02/07/2013- 200
#2 04/07/2013- 509
#3 09/07/2013- 4506
:happydance:

thank you all so much i am going to have to take this day by day but its so hard to believe it happened again..i just want a miracle. i swear i seen something in my uterus but i could have just been seeing things..

I am so sorry Danni, I pray that your next baby will be your miracle <3

thank you all so much i am going to have to take this day by day but its so hard to believe it happened again..i just want a miracle. i swear i seen something in my uterus but i could have just been seeing things..

Maybe your doctor will be able to tell you more. I don't even know what to say :( Those of us who have already been through so much crap to try and have a baby just don't deserve it when stuff like that happens. I mean, no one does - don't get me wrong ... but it's just not fair. :cry: I'm so sorry <3 :hugs:

Danni - I am sorry {hugs}...I have been there & it's a horrid thing to have to go through. I will be thinking of you xx

Yaaaa Avas!!! Awesome numbers!!

So went to my dr's today. She did a urine test...so she comes into the office kinda smiling...as I've said before. I trust and just know my dr...anyways...she didn't say congrats or anything she just said "so it appears to be positive...so lets send you for blood work and when those results comes back someone will call you and make your first prenatal appt"....and I was like ok...so what else do I need to know. And she's like.."lets just wait for the blood results first".......don'tcrydontcrydontcrydontcrydontcry............it's just not like my dr. She's usually super friendly and would talk about another baby. Even when she asked if I needed a refill for the pill and I said no because we want to have another she got so excited! I'm going for my bloods tomorrow morning.

So far to keep myself sane...I'm assuming its because I drink SO much water all day long that by the time I had to give my urine sample my pee was basically clear. I didn't think much of it but......maybe it diluted the test a bit? I mean we're not talking a few glasses. I drink like 6 of my 650ml water bottles a day......I dunno. I've never been so glad to have a spare last test. I am definitely using it tomorrow morning to make sure it's still dark with fmu.

You can remove me from the list. I have officially lost the baby. I went this afternoon to get a BETA test when I got back in to town and my hcg was only 0.8. I am so sad, but my dh has agreed to try. So maybe I'll be due in April again and end up with another with an April Birthday. My oldest is April 12th and my twins is April 6th.

Mom2pne.....so sorry my dear!! My daughters born in April. I totally agree it's a great month for a baby! Xxx

Yaaaa Avas!!! Awesome numbers!!

So went to my dr's today. She did a urine test...so she comes into the office kinda smiling...as I've said before. I trust and just know my dr...anyways...she didn't say congrats or anything she just said "so it appears to be positive...so lets send you for blood work and when those results comes back someone will call you and make your first prenatal appt"....and I was like ok...so what else do I need to know. And she's like.."lets just wait for the blood results first".......don'tcrydontcrydontcrydontcrydontcry............it's just not like my dr. She's usually super friendly and would talk about another baby. Even when she asked if I needed a refill for the pill and I said no because we want to have another she got so excited! I'm going for my bloods tomorrow morning.

So far to keep myself sane...I'm assuming its because I drink SO much water all day long that by the time I had to give my urine sample my pee was basically clear. I didn't think much of it but......maybe it diluted the test a bit? I mean we're not talking a few glasses. I drink like 6 of my 650ml water bottles a day......I dunno. I've never been so glad to have a spare last test. I am definitely using it tomorrow morning to make sure it's still dark with fmu.

Donttttt freak out yet! I took a test at 4w4d and it wasnt dark at alllllll! I also took it at night...the next morning i used fmu and it was darker than the control line! Breathe! :)

You can remove me from the list. I have officially lost the baby. I went this afternoon to get a BETA test when I got back in to town and my hcg was only 0.8. I am so sad, but my dh has agreed to try. So maybe I'll be due in April again and end up with another with an April Birthday. My oldest is April 12th and my twins is April 6th.

Oh my goodness! So sorry hun! Hope april is your month!

POAS awesomeness from today

:baby:

Attachments

• IMG_0552[1].jpg
    IMG_0552[1].jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3
Lmao so i forgot to tell u ladies what my ob/gyn said to me yesterday..... He goes.... Soooo maybe we can try to keep the weight gain less than your last pregnancy,... Then laughed...im like why how much did i gain?! He looked at my notes...53lbs! But the good part was that i lost it all plus more and im starting this pregnancy weighing less than what i started the last time, but still....who says that?! Lol

I'm sorry :(

Danni & mom2pne I am so sorry.... sometimes life is just cruel. I really hope you both get your sticky BFP's soon!

I freaked out when I took my last test as my line was way darker than the control line...thought there was something wrong with the test at first until I did 2 more lol :winkwink:

Oh I am dreading the whole weight gain thing! I am already so bloated its horrible. DH and I went out to a fundraiser on Saturday night for our Netball and Rugby club, everyone noticed I was not drinking and pretty much guessed that I was pg...not sure how long we can keep this a secret :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->