MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Omg surge of hormones i guess...i just got sick :(

Ugh. I am fighting it with ginger ale and saltines. Haven't thrown up yet and trying so hard to prevent it. I hate throwing up!!!

Ugh count me in too. Boobs hurt less this morning so I've been a bit worrie but I've been more nauseous today. I also took another frer (21dpo today) and the test line is finally darker than the control line so I'm hoping its just a surge of hormones causing the change in symptoms

I just googled and apparently it's totally normal for symptoms to fluctuate....they come and go in waves.....maybe something happens around 5 weeks that causes things to slow down??? But I have a feeling they'll be back before we all know it!!

Ugh. I am fighting it with ginger ale and saltines. Haven't thrown up yet and trying so hard to prevent it. I hate throwing up!!!

I just read in my book last night that there isn't actually any real ginger in ginger ale so it might not help. You might want to try to eat ginger biscuits or have some ginger in your food! :flower:

Also, mints can calm your nausea. If we were ever carsick my mum would give us a mint to chew or suck on!

My sister said mint tea and crackers always helped her. I'm glad we're tea drinkers in my family because I have about 20 different kinds of tea on hand, including mint :D

i use preggie pop drops, something about the sour in it helps me.

I just broke down and emailed my Drs nurse and asked her if I could get my betas drawn again. She told me I'm being silly and freaking myself out and told me to relax and nothing sounds wrong so I just need to be calm until my appointment and there is no reason to spend money to get labs done.

I love her because she knows me enough to pretty much tell me when I'm being ridiculous and she's not bashful about it at all. So, I will just relax and go back to not worrying :)

I just broke down and emailed my Drs nurse and asked her if I could get my betas drawn again. She told me I'm being silly and freaking myself out and told me to relax and nothing sounds wrong so I just need to be calm until my appointment and there is no reason to spend money to get labs done.

I love her because she knows me enough to pretty much tell me when I'm being ridiculous and she's not bashful about it at all. So, I will just relax and go back to not worrying :)

Thats why I love my dr too J_lynn...well...NORMALLY...except this time when I know she's being cautious on purpose.....but....I love dr's/nurses you can trust!!! So important...

J_Lynn I am so with you on the worrying...I feel a little less worried today though actually...maybe I'm just hormonal.

Oh dear the nausea has hit and it brought it all back from last time around. Not actually being sick just feels like I am heavily hung ova. I also remember ringing my midwife last time freaking out that my symptoms had disappeared I think they must hear it daily lol.x

I just read in my book last night that there isn't actually any real ginger in ginger ale so it might not help. You might want to try to eat ginger biscuits or have some ginger in your food! :flower:

Also, mints can calm your nausea. If we were ever carsick my mum would give us a mint to chew or suck on!

Interesting. It says "made from real ginger" on the bottle. That is some false advertising! I will see if I can find some ginger biscuits.

Hi all! I'm due March 15! This will be my third pregnancy (the other 2 were miscarriages), but first baby, so I am hoping for a sticky bean. Was very nauseous this morning, so that's a good sign!! :thumbup: Hope you're all having a great week!

Hi all! I'm due March 15! This will be my third pregnancy (the other 2 were miscarriages), but first baby, so I am hoping for a sticky bean. Was very nauseous this morning, so that's a good sign!! :thumbup: Hope you're all having a great week!

Moondust welcome!!! we're a day apart!!! :)

Interesting. It says "made from real ginger" on the bottle. That is some false advertising! I will see if I can find some ginger biscuits.

Well maybe that one has real ginger in it, but my pregnancy book said a lot don't. Or maybe it's not enough to help?? I don't know... :shrug:
If it works for you then I would just keep drinking it!

Welcome :) Hopefully this is your sticky rainbow baby!! :kiss:

Hey and welcome :flower: Hope everything goes really well for you this time around xxx So sorry for your losses :hugs:

Feel much better after taking a pre appointment frer. This is over an hour after taking it... by far my darkest test yet fully developed. yay!

Attachments

• 2013-07-10 13.58.15-345258936.jpg
    2013-07-10 13.58.15-345258936.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 3
Feel much better after taking a pre appointment frer. This is over an hour after taking it... by far my darkest test yet fully developed. yay!

Lol :haha::haha: I have my final FRER to do tomorrow pre my doctor appointment too lol - don't want to go in there , test negative and her think I am insane lol:wacko::wacko: - you would not think I had done this 4 times before haha:blush::blush:

Your line looks great btw :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"