MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

mom2pne: So sorry your going through this. Hopefully you'll get a sticky next month.

So I'm feeling a little sick today but I don't think that's pregnancy related because I use to sometimes feel sick in a morning , I think its hunger lol. Going to have some brekkie, I wish I had more symtoms. I do have dark blue veins on my boobs, but they didn't really go down after my son bt they've defo got darker and I'm having bad headaches, just want these next 6 weeks to fly by x

Dannii and mom2 - so sorry for your loss, hoping you both get your forever babies very soon xxx

Avsamum -great numbers!

xxx

So sorry mom2pne! Hope next cycle is lucky for you and you get your rainbow baby in april! :hugs:

Got an early day of work today. Feeling fine, really still minimal symptoms that change daily. OB appt is at 230EST so I'll let you all know how it goes :)

Thanks for the reminder Nikki!! ;) I took a test this morning and it was crazy super dark.....so I'm going to chalk it up to my water insanity! Hahahahaha.

Good luck Decemer! Can't eat for the update!!

So I'm siting here feeling sick. I don't no if its m/s or hunger or both lol x

I'm still symptomless.... Feeling bloated most of the time though which makes me not want to eat.... Had a nice omelette for lunch though, with some peppers, red onion, mushrooms, ham and cheese :) Was lovely!
Trying to drink my water now. I decided I have to have at least 2 glasses of water a day before I can have some coke. I'm quite used to drinking water nowadays though cause I was dieting before I got pregnant and only drank water during the day and only had 1 glass of coke per day in the evening!

I have almost no symptoms also ... My boobs are even starting to hurt less. It kinda bothers me, I wasn't paranoid until last night. Now I'm convincing myself that something is going wrong.

My husband said I need to just stop and everything will be fine .... I tried to get my appointment pushed up at my doctors office yesterday but they have no openings so I'm SOL. I should have had it scheduled earlier .... I shouldn't have waited over 3 weeks for my appointment. That was so dumb on my end lol

ahhhh dont freak out about symptoms going away! they will be back! i promise!

J-lynn, i know how upset u are that u waited some time before your appointment, but early appntments can cause more concern than anything! At that point u wouldnt be able to see baby where as when u go in on friday (u go then right?) u will see ur baby and the heartbeat! So much better than being worried until u were seen again!

Next Friday - ugh - it seems like another month away!

That's true .... I'll be able to see more, and that's why I originally set it so far out. It was my choice, so I should just calm down and let it ride. I still have the stretchy/pulling feeling and I am still dizzy when I stand up for a bit - so I still have those. I don't know why I'm freaking myself out, I guess maybe it's natural to do with your first when you've never experienced any of the symptoms before so you become reliant on them even when you know you can't depend on them?

I'll have a pep-talk with myself, maybe it will help. haha

J_Lynn Next Friday - ugh - it seems like another month away!

That's true .... I'll be able to see more, and that's why I originally set it so far out. It was my choice, so I should just calm down and let it ride. I still have the stretchy/pulling feeling and I am still dizzy when I stand up for a bit - so I still have those. I don't know why I'm freaking myself out,...........

I am 6 weeks and 2 days more or less, and I saw that my breasts seem smaller than a few days ago. I think we start to dwell on those symptoms that seem to change. It's normal. Also, I was feeling nausea yesterday morning and today I don't. NOT that I'm wanting that throw-up feeling today :) But it must be a change of hormones and foods that we are eating. I know someone who is 12 weeks along(Healthy) and said her boobs are the same as they were before pregnancy. KEEP us updated on your appointment --hope all is well!

I get to go in for my first scan on the 16th!! Yay! I will be exactly 6 weeks so hopefully we can see everything and it all looks good! :)

I just got my letter for my scan! :happydance: 23rd of August, will be exactly 12 weeks then!! It's still ages away, but at least I have a date to look forward to now!!! :happydance: And I know I don't have to wait longer than 12 weeks, cause some people don't get their scan till a little while after, because there's no appointments available when they get to 12 weeks.
Can't wait!!!

Should be getting a call from the midwife soon aswell to make an appointment for booking-in :)

Oh yes j lynn i was th same w the worrying with my first! I got a doppler just so i knew she was ok..with this one, im much more relaxed... Easier said than done,i know!

I am so thankful I don't have that symptom!!

Hope it doesn't last more than that one time <3

Listening to you guys talk about symptoms going away reminds me....with my 1st...I tested RIGHT before going on holiday....around 2 weeks into our trip (I would have been 5 weeks-ish)...I remember waking up and my symptoms seemed to have dissapeared. My boobs hurt less and I just suddenly didn't "feel" pregnant. I remember being in our hotel bawling my eyes out cause I thought something was wrong and being so far from home I couldn't go see my dr. Turns out everything was JUST fine.....at 8 weeks ms hit and lasted for 8 months....so I got mine...hahahahhaha.....This morning I had that same feeling...my boobs aren't "as" sore and was ABOUT to freak out but then saw your stories and that reminded me of MY experience.....We are all going to OK!!!

After my dr's less than enthusiastic "it appears your pregnant"...I took another test this morning and it's very very super dark. I am happy...hahaha..

Nikki...sorry your sick...but hey...we know it's a good sign right! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->