MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Feel much better after taking a pre appointment frer. This is over an hour after taking it... by far my darkest test yet fully developed. yay!
Hahaha...that's an awesome test!!! I did mine after and felt better...amazing how much a little pee and a plastic stick can ease our minds!

Hi ladies!!! My name is Megan and I am pregnant with baby #3! I am due March 4th!!!

December - great line!! I've taken 3 tests now too :haha:

Hi cmdc - I just joined this thread too!

First ultrasound is scheduled for 7/18...should be 7 weeks exactly. Getting another beta and progesterone done in a few mins...my doctor said she doesn't have any concerns so I should try to relax...this next week is going to draggggg.

Actually getting blood work tomorrow morning instead because apparently every Quest Diagnostics in this area had some sort of training today and closed early... no biggie because that last test looks really good.

Welcome to the new ladies :)

I found it kind of odd that they had me pee in a cup for a test at the OB's office...I mean, they had my beta results so? I guess it's just standard. She said everything looks good, I have to get a TON of blood work done though. Beta, progesterone, an HIV test, a parvo test, a toxoplasmosis test, an obstetric panel and a urine culture...ahhhh! Might just schedule an appt for my lunch break tomorrow to do it all because there is a testing center across the street from where I work. I found out that the only hospital that they deliver at is where I had one of my miscarriages and I found that the staff absolutely SUCKED so I might just stay on at this practice until I am in second tri and then go somewhere else. Or see if I can stay on and then just deliver somewhere else. I think insurance only covers certain hospitals as well...I need to look into that.

So tomorrow is blood work, 7/18 is scan #1 and I also have my second prenatal appointment on 8/8...the OB said I will get a full exam at that time and listen to the HB on doppler. It is starting to sink in a bit more now that this COULD be viable though I am still not getting my hopes up. I will know more after getting my next beta results...I think I might have them by Friday afternoon.

Don't you just hate it when there's nothing interesting on the tv??? Nothing last night and nothing tonight!! I thought something was gonna be on so I waited to watch that only to find out it was an episode I had already seen!!! :dohh: If I'd known that I probably would've watched a film!!!

Don't you just hate it when there's nothing interesting on the tv??? Nothing last night and nothing tonight!! I thought something was gonna be on so I waited to watch that only to find out it was an episode I had already seen!!! :dohh: If I'd known that I probably would've watched a film!!!

I have just caught up on 3 episodes of criminal minds lol -must have been working night shifts when they were shown
TV is rubbish considering all the channels lmao
:haha::haha:

I went to go put on a pair of slacks to go to my second job - yeah, I'm wearing another maxi skirt. I can't button my pants. In a panic, I got on the scale - not a single pound has been gained lol

Ohhhh fun times. Haha

I've gained 4lbs since my week 5 weigh in 0_0 according to the scale at the Dr's office but I had just eaten before I went soooo :haha: I will weigh in tomorrow am for my official 6 week weigh in.

I weighed less on my doctor's scales than I did at home..... I was naked when I weighed myself at home and it was first thing in the morning, and at the doctor's office I was wearing clothes and shoes and it was later on in the day....
Scales must've been wrong in the doctor's office as I weighed myself again at home a couple of days after and was still the same as before...

Found something to watch btw... some bad chick-flick... it's called Nearlyweds.. never seen it before, and it's not very good, but better than nothing! :winkwink: haha
All the programs I usually watch have either finished completely, or have finished the season so I have to wait until the new one comes out :dohh:

I weighed less on my doctor's scales than I did at home..... I was naked when I weighed myself at home and it was first thing in the morning, and at the doctor's office I was wearing clothes and shoes and it was later on in the day....
Scales must've been wrong in the doctor's office as I weighed myself again at home a couple of days after and was still the same as before...

Whaaat?! :haha: I always weigh more at the doctor's office! You lucky girl! I wish I had your doctor's scale.

I wish I had his scales!! :haha: I really need to try and not gain too much weight though, worried about getting it off again afterwards... I'd been trying to lose weight before I got pregnant, kept dieting and then stopping and then dieting again. Then the month I got pregnant I was actually determined to keep it up and had lost some weight so was off to a good start and then I got my bfp! Obviously very happy I got my bfp!! But can't really diet whilst pregnant and wouldn't want to!

I've gained a 1lb by the midwifes scales but ill check on my own 2moz lol.
I'm in bed now . Shattered sleep time4 me . X I've stil got this cough. Don't bother me in day. Come bed time I can't stop. Night girls. Wonder what symtoms we will all wake up with x
As for tv I've just watched the only way is essex lool x

G'night!!

I hardly have the time to sit and watch TV, but when I do it's always either food network, TLC, NCIS (LOVE Gibbs!!), Burn Notice or day time talk shows. Oh, American football and hockey during the seasons.

Ladies...I have a belly and I'm only 6 weeks! I get really bloated during the day. I lost 6 pounds in one month. I think I'll end up gaining a few in the next few weeks. My appetite is starting to increase. I eat at 7am, 12pm, 4pm, 7pm and a tiny snack late into the evening. I do try eating small meals. My hairdresser told me she had gained about 80 pounds when she was pregnant!!! I don't want to be the girl who puts on that kind of weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->