MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Do you all have Netflix in the UK? That's how I'm entertaining myself this summer while all the shows are on hiatus.

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/5w-1.jpg
5 weeks today!

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/5w-2.jpg

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/1-1.jpg

Took another of my FRERs today just because I have it. I figured 21dpo was a good time to use it. I have one left and I'm going to take it on Friday just because I'm a little paranoid that my boobs weren't as sore this morning lol. Ridiculous I know but there's no harm in using it just for some reassurance.

Anyway, the bottom test was from this morning, 21dpo/5 weeks along. The test is finally where I wanted it to be lol.

We're moving, spur of the moment, this weekend. We're moving out of our apartment and moving in with OH's brother's stepmom. (It's his half-brother's stepmom if we're getting technical.) She has 3 spare bedrooms so our girls each get their own room and she has an extra living room they're not using & said we can claim it as ours. She has a huge inground heated swimming pool in her backyard with a slide & diving board which I'm BEYOND excited about. She's also only charging us $300/month in rent as opposed to our current lease which is $620/month plus electric, cable & internet. OH has been unemployed since December & has had trouble finding work and we're kinda at rock-bottom financially so we have to do this. It'll be a good thing though because since we'll be living with them, he can return to work at his old job doing inventory because his half-brother's dad works there & they can carpool (our current issue is we only have 1 car & I work 40 hours a week.) So my parents are taking the girls from Friday night to Sunday night & we're moving all weekend. Sunday morning we're taking a break to go to the zoo with my parents & the girls though so that should be fun. So I may be MIA Saturday & Sunday but I'll check up on everyone on my phone.

Wow waves you have a very fit little bump!! Sounds like things have worked out VERY well!!! That's awesome. So happy to hear!!! Cheaper rent AND a pool! That's perfect.

Didn't hear back from my she's office today. Was sort hoping I would :( hopefully tomorrow ill get the "all clear" I'm hoping for. The website for the lab company says most dr's have their results in 24 hours. So ill wait till the afternoon and call. :) :)

wavescrash, your tests look EXACTLY like mine...seriously day-to-day exactly the same! I think I will do one more tomorrow after my beta just to label it with the beta but that will be it since there's no point in testing again after I get my US done on Thursday next week :)

Waves - glad to hear about the move, that sounds perfect!!! Wonderful timing for it as well! Have fun!

I watch tons of tlc during the day, a baby story lol.... And hubby gets control of the remote at night, we like big bang theory, rules of engagement and two and a half men :)

I watch tons of tlc during the day, a baby story lol.... And hubby gets control of the remote at night, we like big bang theory, rules of engagement and two and a half men :)
Your my kinda girl...those my favorite shows. Haha

I have a huge crush on the dude on rules of engagement, the really dumb one, hes so hilarious!

Your my kinda girl...those my favorite shows. Haha

I don't like Two and a Half Men ever since Ashton started .... it sucks now. The pre-Ashton episodes? Oh yeah, I'm all over them. LOVE that show.

Wow waves you have a very fit little bump!! Sounds like things have worked out VERY well!!! That's awesome. So happy to hear!!! Cheaper rent AND a pool! That's perfect.

wavescrash, your tests look EXACTLY like mine...seriously day-to-day exactly the same! I think I will do one more tomorrow after my beta just to label it with the beta but that will be it since there's no point in testing again after I get my US done on Thursday next week :)

Waves - glad to hear about the move, that sounds perfect!!! Wonderful timing for it as well! Have fun!

I want a pool! Lol. Lucky duck!

Thanks ladies!!! It's weird because when I suck in, there's still the rounded "pouch" so it's not entirely bloat so I'm just assuming it's because I've already carried 2 full-term babies lol. Just makes it harder to hide until 12 weeks or whenever I wind up caving/telling lol.

I have 12 days until my ultrasound and it's going to draaaag on by but I'm hoping working 40 hours a week & our new swimming pool/moving will help pass the time lol. I've never wanted it to be a Monday so bad in my life haha.

The pool is pretty awesome, I must say.
1016765_10151439109502820_421358587_n.jpg

Hey ladies,
Is it too late to join this group? DH and i got our BFP on sunday (4 days ago) as a HUGE surprise! We were waiting for the cycle to end to start our testing for IVF (possible PCOS and low egg count)
This will (hopefully) be our first and i am FREAKING out! Every little cramp and lack of symptoms. How i wish the cramps would leave now.

x

I spend my entire summer at the pool - I can't tell you how many of my friends are like "at you laying out today? ill be over shortly" I'm trying to swim 30-45 minutes a day for 3-4 times a week. I hate the chlorine though so sometimes I don't want to fool with it .... But hubby always makes sure it's low enough it won't bother too much.

I love having a pool to go to, it's at my mother in laws - we have too many trees at our house so it would be too much of a pain to keep it clean so we don't have one, but when we sell this house in a couple years and build we will make sure we have a pool. They're cheap in the south to do - I remember in Minnesota it was like $25k to have a pool installed because of all the extra work involved due to the extreme cold in the winter.

Ahhh I know what I'm doing after work tomorrow - pool time! Well, maybe - out heat index has been 105+ and I can't let the baby get over 102, so we shall see.

Real quick... Is anyone else having sharper, random ovary pains? Feels like ovulation pains but I'm getting it on both sides. Just not sure if its normal because I don't recall it from my previous pregnancies.

Hey ladies,
Is it too late to join this group? DH and i got our BFP on sunday (4 days ago) as a HUGE surprise! We were waiting for the cycle to end to start our testing for IVF (possible PCOS and low egg count)
This will (hopefully) be our first and i am FREAKING out! Every little cramp and lack of symptoms. How i wish the cramps would leave now.

x

Hi and welcome :flower: Congratulations on your BFP :hugs:

Lovely little bump waves; I am hugely bloated lol - in any other weather I could hide it well under baggy jumpers etc but it is so warm here it is becoming increasingly difficult to disguise haha -last pregnancy I was in maternity clothing at around 7/8 weeks as I was so big then too

wavescrash and JLynn -how lucky with your swimming pools -that is bliss!! Although I suppose you do need the weather to go with it haha - would not get used much here in West Scotland haha:haha:

GP appointment today and really nervous :wacko::wacko:; more nervous than I was with my first haha when I was only 20yo -feel I will be judged for having a baby at 40:nope:

xx

Mornin girls :) I woke up in the. Night almsot in tears with how sore my boobs were lol. There not to bad now tho. They seem to be ok in the day sore at night x

welcome HockeyWife86. We're lovely group of people here.

Good luck on your appointment, wannabubba. I don't think you'll be judge. People are having babies later and later now days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->