MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Your beta was just as high as mine considering the day you got it done and my doctor was thrilled with my numbers, don't you get all negative on me!!! Stay positive!!! :)

And I asked my dr about cramping because I have some too but it's different from AF cramps - it was hard to describe but I told him its like my uterus is being pulled because it feels like I have a cramp then a pulled muscle, he said some cramping and the pulling feeling is normal because your uterus is changing shape to make room for baby. So it could very well just be that :)

Thanks bump buddy! :) and to everyone else who re-assured me.... the thing is, I took one of those clearblue digis with conception indicator and it said 2-3 weeks which I read online means at least 200, but then my beta was 99... so either the test was wrong or the numbers are going down not up... I'm hoping the test was wrong! If this is it it woudl be UNREAL.

:happydance: Staying positive now!

And the cramps for me are just like pre-AF - maybe more in the sides and very low as opposed to in the actual uterus area... and maybe a bit more sharp and less frequent. Oh, I dunno, lol.

My hcg level was 323 on friday and I was 4+4 I had them done today hope I get results 2moz , does that seem ok for 4+4 girls ? X

Yea being that lynn was 98 or so around 14 dpo/4 weeks, you have to think it doubles every 1-2 days so looks excellent!

U do not have to change my date, but hubby and i went and backtracked my last period and realized I was 12 dpo when I first tested and not 10, and i would be due march 9th not the 11th! my father and brothers birthday! odd!...

Your beta was just as high as mine considering the day you got it done and my doctor was thrilled with my numbers, don't you get all negative on me!!! Stay positive!!! :)

And I asked my dr about cramping because I have some too but it's different from AF cramps - it was hard to describe but I told him its like my uterus is being pulled because it feels like I have a cramp then a pulled muscle, he said some cramping and the pulling feeling is normal because your uterus is changing shape to make room for baby. So it could very well just be that :)

Thanks bump buddy! :) and to everyone else who re-assured me.... the thing is, I took one of those clearblue digis with conception indicator and it said 2-3 weeks which I read online means at least 200, but then my beta was 99... so either the test was wrong or the numbers are going down not up... I'm hoping the test was wrong! If this is it it woudl be UNREAL.

:happydance: Staying positive now!

And the cramps for me are just like pre-AF - maybe more in the sides and very low as opposed to in the actual uterus area... and maybe a bit more sharp and less frequent. Oh, I dunno, lol.

Chart of Normal HCG Levels in Pregnant Women

0-1 week: 0-50 IU/L
1-2 weeks: 40 - 300
3-4: 500 - 6,000
1-2 months: 5,000 - 200,000
2-3 months: 10,000 - 100,000
2nd trimester: 3,000 - 50,000
3rd trimester: 1,000 - 50,000
Non-pregnant females: < 5.0
Postmenopausal: < 9.5

You're fine ... your beta numbers are perfect. Super high HCG levels can be an indicator of twins - so I'd rather be at the lower end of the scale, as long as it's healthy. I mean, I would be fine if I did have twins - but I would prefer to just have to push one out. LOL

The cramping should move from the hip area to more centered/a bit lower. That's kinda where it sounds like you're describing ... so it's just your uterus moving sh*t around doing some construction work for the baby :) haha

I am really, really, really feeling it this morning. I just feel exhausted ... I am starving but don't think I can eat anymore - I have been eating so much. Thankfully outside of the chinese food last night (oops - I slipped up and ate horribly unhealthy), I have been eating tons of salad and veggies and good meats. But seriously ... I don't think I can eat anymore, but I always feel hungry. Every 2-3 hours I have to have something little.

And my mood swings are getting a bit more - I usually have patience, I have a 2nd job at the mall at night (I work from home for my main job, so I wanted to get out of the house to actually be able to talk to people...) and I am always happy and wanting to talk - I'm in sales, so that is kinda the point. Well, I have noticed here lately I just want to drink my water, lean on the wall and yawn. And think about how much my boobs hurt.

I can't wait until my hormones and my body can level out with each other because this is nuts :) A good nuts, but nuts all the same.

^^^I work from home too and teach about 3 xs a week (right now for summer semester though its only one night a week!) !!

I LOVE working from home - it's SO wonderful. We may be getting laid off soon - which sucks, I've worked here for 8 years, 3 years from home. I just hope they at least last until the end of next year .... I'd like to not have to work away from the house and put the baby in daycare for as long as possible! I will definitely look for more work from home jobs in my industry - but it's a dying industry so I don't know if I'll have any luck. I'll end up going to an attorney firm I'm sure - but oh well. We will just worry about that when the time comes lol

OK ladies just got my results back from my first beta and on 3+3 my numbers were 201. Does that number seem a bit high for only 3+3?

Everyone develops at a different rate I think.... But even if it's a bit high it would be a good sign! :thumbup:

^^ that's what popped into my head .... I wouldn't have even had a BFP at 3+3 lol So sheesh, I'd totally bet twins! haah

Thats exactly what popped into my head too!! Ahhh! I am positive I am not further along unless I ovulated super duper early. Last LMP was 4 June.

Haha, I am a bit scared now! I wont have my first scan until 6 weeks or so, gosh thats a long time to wonder!

I had first drs appt today :) booked in for blood test on 15th July and midwife 7th August! Exciting!

I think she's messed my date up though, she said 4th march but my lmp was 25/5/13. I thought that would make me 1st march?!?!?

What do you ladies think?

How are you all doing?

WE'RE ALL PREGNANT!!!!!! :happydance:

I had first drs appt today :) booked in for blood test on 15th July and midwife 7th August! Exciting!

I think she's messed my date up though, she said 4th march but my lmp was 25/5/13. I thought that would make me 1st march?!?!?

How are you all doing?

Hi my last lmp was 25/5/13 too and I thought it would be the 1st too. When I went to the doctors they told me 3rd march?! Lol x

How are you all doing?

Hi my last lmp was 25/5/13 too and I thought it would be the 1st too. When I went to the doctors they told me 3rd march?! Lol x

Do you ladies have 28day cycles?
This would mean my EDD is going to be 10th Mar going by those LMP 's lol -which would mean I got my BFP at 2w+5d :wacko::wacko:

xxx

Sometimes the doctors are all weird with their dates though... When I was pregnant with my son they said my date was different from what I calculated (I actually counted 40 weeks from my lmp) and then the dating scan said the same date as what I thought and then still the midwives kept going by a different date.. :dohh:
And then when I was last pregnant the doctor also gave me a different date than what I thought. Had a mc though so never had a scan.

Today I went to the doctor and he said 7th of march, which is the same as I thought. That's a first!!! But he said I have to come back to see the nurse so she can send me for my bloodtest and get me booked in with the midwife, don't see why he couldn't do that, but alright! Going on wednesday morning!

Anyone else in the UK??? Did you get your bloodtest results?? Do they tell you your hcg?? Cause I was never told with my last 2 pregnancies and when I looked at the paperwork that I asked for with the last one I couldn't find hcg on there at all.... :shrug: Which I thought was really weird, especially since they didn't even make me do a hpt in the office either! It seemed like they just took my word for it!

How are you all doing?

Do you ladies have 28day cycles?
This would mean my EDD is going to be 10th Mar going by those LMP 's lol -which would mean I got my BFP at 2w+5d :wacko::wacko:

xxx

I have a 32 day cycle, which apparently puts me at an EDD for 11th of March. But doctors don't usually ask how long your cycle is... at least mine doesn't! I don't see why it matters either, cause they usually go by LMP so it doesn't matter how long your cycle is. I got my bfp at 3+6 but if I'd go by EDD on the 11th I would've been 3+2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->