MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

It all confuses me! Did have my 1st in my mind, ahhh well see what the midwife has to say!

I'm in uk too. Didnt have blood tests for hcg and didn't do a hpt, didn't have that last time either?! Got a blood test for sickle cell anaemia and thalssemmia (sp. it's something like that!!!) didn't have that last time either :)

Yeah they do the blood test to see if you're immune to those things I think, to make sure you've had all the injections and that, and to check your blood type, because if you're rhesus negative you have to have some injections I think.
But yeah I didn't think they did any hcg! Can't believe they just take your word for it! :shrug: Oh well!!

Will you have to have it again??? I guess so, right??

Luckily I am O+ so no need for me! (hubby is also O+ so I'm guessing our kids are too! :haha:)

I assume i would although we dont plan on having another ( the main purpose of thr shot is to protect the next child i think, right?!)

I'm blood type O- so when I had a chemical preg. last year my GP sent me off to the emergency GYN dept. for a shot even though I didn't need one because I was so early...

I was very happy to wake up still bloated and hey - look at my IC progression today, it's a little bit re-assuring! (They're 14, 15 and 16dpo. The last one is still wet but they usually dry darker anyway)

https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/DSC04065_zpsd47eb979.jpg

Oh and I keep randomly crying and laughing at the same time at the smallest things. And I'm SO TIRED I even went to bed early. What's the deal with that?

I'm not feeling great today... I keep getting hot flashes... sometimes I'm just sitting there doing nothing and suddenly feel all hot and sweaty :dohh: yuck!!
Just got home from taking my son to nursery and just crashed on the sofa... Glad I have some time on my own to just relax and do nothing!! :blush:

Last time my doctor made me hand in a urine sample to send to the lab to confirm pregnancy - but previously they just took my word for it too - do not know if it was because of my age last time, in which they will definitely need to confirm it this time too lol

xx

and I have moved up a box on my ticker Woop!!!!

haha, only another 7 to go xx

MY HCG TRIPLED in 48 HOURS! YAY I'M ACTUALLY PG.

Sorry, lol.

Wow, that's a relief. It's not all over.

Yay.

and I have moved up a box on my ticker Woop!!!!

haha, only another 7 to go xx

Oh hey, I hadn't even noticed that! I have the same one!! :) I usually only really look at what it says though tbh. Can't wait for friday when it changes again!! :)
I always like to read something new about the baby everyday... luckily I have my 'pregnancy bible' as that has a page for everyday :haha:

Sorry, lol.

Yay.

YAY!!! Well done!!! :happydance:

Hi girls hope ur ok. I've got a sore throat and my lil boy has got tonsilitis , x

Really happy ! :) my hcg level friday was 323 and yesterdays level was 1386 ! :) x

I had a sore throat this morning too, seems alright now though!!!
Hope your lil man will get better soon!!!!

AFM, I've gone into eating mode :dohh: When I got home from taking my little boy to nursery I fancied fried egg in a roll, so I had it. And then I fancied cheese puff crisps, so went to the corner shop, only to find they didn't have them!!! They had all the other BUT them! So I thought, I'll have some McCoys Cheese & Onion, but they didn't have those either!!! :dohh: Stupid shop!!! Oh well, guess it saves me getting fat! :haha:

Really happy ! :) my hcg level friday was 323 and yesterdays level was 1386 ! :) x

Oh I wish they would tell me what mine was! Is that routine where you live?? Or did you have to ask for it??? I never got told what my levels were, other than when they were checking if I did indeed have a mc last year! I really wanna know what mine are and if they're going up cause it would really help me relax!

I had a sore throat this morning too, seems alright now though!!!
Hope your lil man will get better soon!!!!

AFM, I've gone into eating mode :dohh: When I got home from taking my little boy to nursery I fancied fried egg in a roll, so I had it. And then I fancied cheese puff crisps, so went to the corner shop, only to find they didn't have them!!! They had all the other BUT them! So I thought, I'll have some McCoys Cheese & Onion, but they didn't have those either!!! :dohh: Stupid shop!!! Oh well, guess it saves me getting fat! :haha:

I just went to the shop and bought one of everything :blush: I tried to stick to healthy things because I'm not a good eater usually - I bought dried fruit, yoghurts, cottage cheese etc. So hungry!!!

Thanks girls , I asked for them to be checked hun, there not done routinly , I just said I was so worried it was making me ill. And they did them x

I might have to ask if I could have some done... I've got my appointment with the nurse tomorrow who will send me to the hospital to get my bloods done so I'll have to ask her.

Sorry, lol.

Yay.

Pfffft .... Told you not to worry :p wooohooooo!!!

I get my betas back today also :) Then I only have to go back one more time on Thursday before the dr will stop taking my blood to make sure HCg is raising. I can't wait to see what my numbers are! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->