MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Mornin girls :) I woke up in the. Night almsot in tears with how sore my boobs were lol. There not to bad now tho. They seem to be ok in the day sore at night x

Do you wear a bra at night? that may help. I am the same -am going to pick up a sports bra today to try that. Every time I roll over I wake up with shooting pain through them! :growlmad:

welcome HockeyWife86. We're lovely group of people here.

Good luck on your appointment, wannabubba. I don't think you'll be judge. People are having babies later and later now days.

Yeah we are a lovely group of people here (If I say so myself haha :haha:)

Yeh hun I wear a bra ill have to buy a sports one and try that. I feel sick today, not to bad bt defo not feeling great x

Mornin girls :) I woke up in the. Night almsot in tears with how sore my boobs were lol. There not to bad now tho. They seem to be ok in the day sore at night x

Do you wear a bra at night? that may help. I am the same -am going to pick up a sports bra today to try that. Every time I roll over I wake up with shooting pain through them! :growlmad:

Good luck on your appointment, wannabubba. I don't think you'll be judge. People are having babies later and later now days.

I've been feeling sick this morning but I think again it's just exhaustion. I feel like I haven't slept in weeks! I left for work early so I can hopefully get my blood work done before work...that way I should at least have my beta tomorrow afternoon since it usually takes 24 hours.

Six weeks today! I'll be taking my very last pregnancy test today... yes... very last! Also I weighed myself this morning and I have only gained one pound according to my scale, not five...I thought five didn't sound right!

Thanks ladies! Ill admit I was reading through earlier posts to try and catch up on stories and you are all very lovely! Hopefully I dont get too annoying with my freak outs!

Welcome HockeyWife86!!! And congrats!!
If you let me know when you're due I can add you to the list... Also if you have any scan dates I can add them too!!

Real quick... Is anyone else having sharper, random ovary pains? Feels like ovulation pains but I'm getting it on both sides. Just not sure if its normal because I don't recall it from my previous pregnancies.

I've been having them. They're like shooting pains for me, they come and are gone almost straight away. I thought I only got them on the right but got them on the left last night aswell... I don't remember having them last time either, so was a bit worried about it, or not sure whether I should be. Just putting it down to everything growing and stretching now though... :shrug:

Yeh hun I wear a bra ill have to buy a sports one and try that. I feel sick today, not to bad bt defo not feeling great x

You could use a nursing bra if you have any....

Thanks ladies! Ill admit I was reading through earlier posts to try and catch up on stories and you are all very lovely! Hopefully I dont get too annoying with my freak outs!

I was supposed to start a bunch of testing including egg quality for potential IVF when I got my BFP...isn't it nice when life throws that lovely BFP at you just in time? :)

Welcome hockeywife!!

As for shooting pains. Oh yeah!! I get them mostly if I'm lying in bed and accidentally stretch or something. Omg...pain shoots through my lower abdomin so bad!exactly like a pulled muscle.....

Sore boobs......yeah, my suggestion is to buy the best sports bra you can afford. I LIVED in one my whole last pregnancy. Even after my dd was born...for the first month( they're SO much easier to nurse and put a nursing pad in). I wore them so much that I had a little skin tag on my boob (if you know what that is?).....basically it flaked off and died one day because it never got to breathe. Lmao.
Someone once said wearing a sports bra restricts milk flow but I can assure you I had ZERO issues nursing and I'm not kidding when I say I lived in it morning, noon and night!!! Hahahahaha.

Ladies I'm currently holed up at home in SO much pain. I pulled a muscle in my neck and I can't move. I've got a heating pad on it but omg....so painful. Someone said regular Tylenol or this stuff called Traumeel works but I don't have either at home and can't really drive to get it. Hahaha. Ill have to wait till dh gets home.

Welcome hockeywife!

Woke up again withsevere nausea but it is gone, at least i wasnt sick this a.m! It was such a lovely morning waking up in this house! I got projectile vomited on! Baby has a diaper rash from teething, we have appointments today....gunna be a lovely day!!!

Hope all yourdays are better! :)

Welcome hockeywife!!

As for shooting pains. Oh yeah!! I get them mostly if I'm lying in bed and accidentally stretch or something. Omg...pain shoots through my lower abdomin so bad!exactly like a pulled muscle.....

Sore boobs......yeah, my suggestion is to buy the best sports bra you can afford. I LIVED in one my whole last pregnancy. Even after my dd was born...for the first month( they're SO much easier to nurse and put a nursing pad in). I wore them so much that I had a little skin tag on my boob (if you know what that is?).....basically it flaked off and died one day because it never got to breathe. Lmao.
Someone once said wearing a sports bra restricts milk flow but I can assure you I had ZERO issues nursing and I'm not kidding when I say I lived in it morning, noon and night!!! Hahahahaha.

Ladies I'm currently holed up at home in SO much pain. I pulled a muscle in my neck and I can't move. I've got a heating pad on it but omg....so painful. Someone said regular Tylenol or this stuff called Traumeel works but I don't have either at home and can't really drive to get it. Hahaha. Ill have to wait till dh gets home.

Hope yourneck gets better i hate when i pull a muscle!

Well, my boob pain came back this morning :| Now that it's back - I decided if it goes away again, I am not going to mind. I can't look at them or even think about them without it hurting. Goodness.

I made chocolate chip muffins this morning - they're currently in the oven. I plan on eating 3 of them. Yup. No judging. LOL

Hi ladies! Took a HPT yesterday and got a BFP! Had bloodwork this morning for beta. Expected due date 3/15/14.

Wish everybody the best of luck!!

Welcome and congrats!!! :) How long have you been TTC?

Yay! I love seeing all of us LTTTC'ers come over to the "Hey look, I'm knocked up!" side of things :D

it seems to happen to people quite a lot... my friend was on the waiting list for IVF and got her bfp then! And as for me, we had literally just got hubby an SA done and got the results, they came back fine and that cycle we got a bfp! :happydance: (not that we probably needed anything more than an SA, but we thought his anti-depressants might be affecting his :spermy:)

Ugh... Im at work, on my feet for 8 hours and have been here only 3 hours so far today. Already my feet are killing me, I feel a pain in my tailbone when I walk (assuming sciatica) and I'm so exhausted I could just drop dead right where I stand. I hate the first trimester lol. I want that pregnancy glow and supposed second tri energy boost already.

^^ me too! I am so tired of being tired!

Since I have been freaking myself out with the lack of symtoms here, I decided to POAS again this morning. Test is still just as dark, if not just a titch darker than the control line. Last time I did one was a week ago ... so I think I'm still OK. I told myself last night I'd stop freaking out, but I just needed a little bit of reassurance. So I'm going to relax now and just wait for next Friday's ultrasound. I can't wait to see my little raspberry - I'll be just a couple days shy of 8 weeks, so I hope I see a little peanut shape in there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->