MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Is anyone elses legs like achey? Mine are from my thighs to my calves :( maybe i need more water...

Oh i cant wait for second tri too! this sleepiness is for the birds!

No achy legs - thank goodness! Maybe you need some potassium - my legs get achy when I'm low on potassium. Banana time! haha

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted on this thread very ofter BUT I want you all to know that I am rooting for you and you give me so much strength and comfort. I have been keeping up to date with your posts but also trying to be cautiously optimistic and not get too carried away....until today!! Today was the first ultrasound I have ever had and I think I love them...like I want to have a machine and a tech in my home..LOVE. I am 5w6d. Saw a beautiful dot...absolutely stunning. Also a flicker....ahhhh heaven. Heart rate was 107. This info was all provided by tech so looking forward to seeing Dr soon to get a replay.
I am so looking forward to hearing about your u/s, bumps, updates! Keep up the good work ladies!! I am trying my best with the exercise, coffee abstinence (not winning that battle),vitamins every day, healthy food and lots of water. My symptoms are sleepy, peeing often, slightly nauseous and "tingly" boobs/nips. Oh and the symptoms I am not admitting I have are moodiness (specifically to that confusing/irritating/lethargic species known as husband) and gassy (which as a LADY, is obviously impossible).
Breaking out the mat clothes and sundresses...this is going to be a lovely hot and PREGNANT summer for me (in Canada where summer just started and will end in a matter of weeks) :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That is wonderful :) Congrats!!!!

Does anyone's office have the ability to get a stuffed teddy bear with a recording of your baby's heartbeat on it?? My clinic does it for $30, and they have giraffes, teddy bears, pandas, monkeys, etc ... a bunch to choose from - and they'll put your baby's heartbeat recording in it so you can keep it as a keep sake, or buy one for the grandparents whoever you want. I think that's an adorable idea but some people at work said it's creepy. Thoughts? I thought it was a beautiful way to keep your baby close to you.

^^ me too! I am so tired of being tired!

Since I have been freaking myself out with the lack of symtoms here, I decided to POAS again this morning. Test is still just as dark, if not just a titch darker than the control line. Last time I did one was a week ago ... so I think I'm still OK. I told myself last night I'd stop freaking out, but I just needed a little bit of reassurance. So I'm going to relax now and just wait for next Friday's ultrasound. I can't wait to see my little raspberry - I'll be just a couple days shy of 8 weeks, so I hope I see a little peanut shape in there :D

Good luck!

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted on this thread very ofter BUT I want you all to know that I am rooting for you and you give me so much strength and comfort. I have been keeping up to date with your posts but also trying to be cautiously optimistic and not get too carried away....until today!! Today was the first ultrasound I have ever had and I think I love them...like I want to have a machine and a tech in my home..LOVE. I am 5w6d. Saw a beautiful dot...absolutely stunning. Also a flicker....ahhhh heaven. Heart rate was 107. This info was all provided by tech so looking forward to seeing Dr soon to get a replay.
I am so looking forward to hearing about your u/s, bumps, updates! Keep up the good work ladies!! I am trying my best with the exercise, coffee abstinence (not winning that battle),vitamins every day, healthy food and lots of water. My symptoms are sleepy, peeing often, slightly nauseous and "tingly" boobs/nips. Oh and the symptoms I am not admitting I have are moodiness (specifically to that confusing/irritating/lethargic species known as husband) and gassy (which as a LADY, is obviously impossible).
Breaking out the mat clothes and sundresses...this is going to be a lovely hot and PREGNANT summer for me (in Canada where summer just started and will end in a matter of weeks) :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Awe so glad everything is well! Welcome! :):happydance:

Welcome liveadream!!! How awesome!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I do agree u/s are a really beautiful thing!!

Nikki....yes. When you get a private 3D scan here in Canada part of the package is a bear with the babies heartbeat. Maybe cause its my babies heartbeat but nothing could be creepy about that!!! ;)

So I hadn't heard from my dr's office so I called. They still don't have my results....but the nurse did confirm that my dr made a note that it was "lightly positive"........ :( I'm hoping since I called and she knows I'm worried when the results do come in they'll call me. She said probably by tomorrow......I can't tell my dh because he'll just be so nervous and stressed and there's no point in BOTH of us worrying......so glad I have you ladies to tell.

THat's so funny you say that .... in Minnesota I said that all the time, we'd bust out our summer clothes in late June and pack them back up in August LOL

Welcome liveadream!!! How awesome!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I do agree u/s are a really beautiful thing!!

Nikki....yes. When you get a private 3D scan here in Canada part of the package is a bear with the babies heartbeat. Maybe cause its my babies heartbeat but nothing could be creepy about that!!! ;)

So I hadn't heard from my dr's office so I called. They still don't have my results....but the nurse did confirm that my dr made a note that it was "lightly positive"........ :( I'm hoping since I called and she knows I'm worried when the results do come in they'll call me. She said probably by tomorrow......I can't tell my dh because he'll just be so nervous and stressed and there's no point in BOTH of us worrying......so glad I have you ladies to tell.

I'm glad my clinic isn't the only one who offers that, I'm going to get it. If they can hear a heartbeat next Friday, I will go ahead and get one then and send it to my mom - she's 1,000 miles away so that will be nice for her to have.

Keep us posted on what the Dr says :hugs:

Wow this thread moves fast!! Thank you for all of the welcomes!

Chulie - wow, awesome - nice to be a day apart from each other! Hope that heating pad helps on the neck. How did you pull it?

Wannabubba - thanks I hope it's sticky too! And no you won't be judged at all. There are lots and lots of women having babies later (me included!! I'm 38)

J_Lynn - yep I am already very bloated too. Amazing how things start to fit differently almost immediately. Maxi skirts are cute though!! I grew up in Minnesota BTW, and lived in Alabama for a few years!!! In Cali now, but DH and I are thinking of moving back to Alabama next year (Huntsville)!

Eltjuh - ya I'm already 15 lbs up from where I want to be, soooo ya I guess dieting is out the window for me now too. And I had just started to lose a couple lbs this month! Oh well. Glad I don't have to diet now anyways!!

Wavescrash - love the bump and test pics!!! Your new home sounds awesome. NICE pool.

Hi Hockeywife and liveadream!

Nikkilewis - dang projectile vomit... I'm sure your day can only get better from here!! I have had cramps in my feet at night. I take a calcium and that's supposed to help. I've heard magnesium helps too.

dbluett - we're due the same day!!

I have been feeling pretty nauseous... good sign!! I had my hcg and progesterone tested Monday, and hcg checked again yesterday. Am finding out the results today. REALLY hope they're good numbers!!!

Hi girls hope ur all ok, I'm starving and having a few cramps but I no its because I'm hungry, I haven't kept of the loo weeing today lol. Been craving a cheese and onion sandwhich for days, so gna av1 x

J_Lynn - yep I am already very bloated too. Amazing how things start to fit differently almost immediately. Maxi skirts are cute though!! I grew up in Minnesota BTW, and lived in Alabama for a few years!!! In Cali now, but DH and I are thinking of moving back to Alabama next year (Huntsville)!

THAT IS TOO CRAZY!

My whole family is from Huntsville!! My dad and sister still live there! I grew up in Minnesota, in Roseville - just outside of St. Paul and when my parent split up my dad moved back to Alabama and when my sister and I got out of high school we moved to Alabama as well. I ended up moving to Jackson, TN (just a little more than 2 hours north of Huntsville, up Hwy 72) but go home to Alabama often :) My mom still lives in Minnesota, as that's where she's from and she's a yankee through-and-through so she'd never make it down here. We lived in Alabama until I started school but my mom said she couldn't take more than 5 years of the south :haha:

wavescrash-seeing your bump pics make me smile. i have stretchmarks too from my prior pregnancy. im glad im not alone. i am also 27, DH (25), DD(5). are you a petite lady? Im only 5'4" and always wondered if that was why I got awful stretchmarks?

hockeywife: mild cramping is actually reassuring in early weeks to my OB. She said it means a deep implantation :)

THAT IS TOO CRAZY!

My whole family is from Huntsville!! My dad and sister still live there! I grew up in Minnesota, in Roseville - just outside of St. Paul and when my parent split up my dad moved back to Alabama and when my sister and I got out of high school we moved to Alabama as well. I ended up moving to Jackson, TN (just a little more than 2 hours north of Huntsville, up Hwy 72) but go home to Alabama often :) My mom still lives in Minnesota, as that's where she's from and she's a yankee through-and-through so she'd never make it down here. We lived in Alabama until I started school but my mom said she couldn't take more than 5 years of the south :haha:

:haha: I suppose I'm a yankee too. :winkwink: I grew up in Eagan, so pretty close to you! I loved Huntsville though - such a pretty city. I have lots of friends there now, so if the job search works out, we might move there. It would definitely be a better place to raise a family than the desert where I am now!!

THAT IS TOO CRAZY!

:haha: I suppose I'm a yankee too. :winkwink: I grew up in Eagan, so pretty close to you! I loved Huntsville though - such a pretty city. I have lots of friends there now, so if the job search works out, we might move there. It would definitely be a better place to raise a family than the desert where I am now!!

I worked in Eagan for 6 years, right on Pilot Knob Rd and 694 :) I now work from home for the same company - but I loved Eagan - didn't love the housing prices, but I loved the city :D hahah

Huntsville is still nice, but it's changed a lot since the tornado ... everything has changed out there. Right after the tornado I couldn't get ahold of my family so I hauled butt down there and I actually got lost, there were no street signs or landmarks anymore so I got lost. And Huntsville got hit really bad in certain places, so it's changed a bit - but they're rebuilding slowly :) It's still a nice place to live, for sure!

....can I just say how nice it'll be once I can get to 8 weeks and I can use my Doppler....I know most say not to that early but...I found my dd at 8 weeks and I found my girlfriends baby at 8 weeks too so....ill just take it with a grain of salt and start trying at 8 weeks but once I get it I love listening at least once a week.....

....can I just say how nice it'll be once I can get to 8 weeks and I can use my Doppler....I know most say not to that early but...I found my dd at 8 weeks and I found my girlfriends baby at 8 weeks too so....ill just take it with a grain of salt and start trying at 8 weeks but once I get it I love listening at least once a week.....

I loved using my doppler too. I didn't start until after my 12 week scan, but it was nice to check in once a week and make sure everything was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->