MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I am afraid to buy one - I'd use it every single day lol

Scan tomorrow morning, ladies. I'm so nervous! I'm sure I won't sleep a wink tonight.

....can I just say how nice it'll be once I can get to 8 weeks and I can use my Doppler....I know most say not to that early but...I found my dd at 8 weeks and I found my girlfriends baby at 8 weeks too so....ill just take it with a grain of salt and start trying at 8 weeks but once I get it I love listening at least once a week.....

I just 'won' one on Ebay earlier this evening £10 (incl. postage!) Pretty good!! haha :happydance:
Can't wait to start using it when I get it! But yeah, I definitely won't try before 8 weeks, but I know that can still be too early so won't freak out if we can't find it! Hubby is pretty good at finding it usually though, we rented one last time! But don't think we did till after 12 weeks, probably more like 18 weeks or so!

Welcome HockeyWife86!!! And congrats!!
If you let me know when you're due I can add you to the list... Also if you have any scan dates I can add them too!!

Real quick... Is anyone else having sharper, random ovary pains? Feels like ovulation pains but I'm getting it on both sides. Just not sure if its normal because I don't recall it from my previous pregnancies.

I've been having them. They're like shooting pains for me, they come and are gone almost straight away. I thought I only got them on the right but got them on the left last night aswell... I don't remember having them last time either, so was a bit worried about it, or not sure whether I should be. Just putting it down to everything growing and stretching now though... :shrug:

Morning!
My cycles are all over so, going off bhcg levels, i'm due around march 16 (if our nugget is a sticky) but this may change.
Have an appointment with my GP to go over levels. Hopefully I can get into an early scan with my history.

wavescrash-seeing your bump pics make me smile. i have stretchmarks too from my prior pregnancy. im glad im not alone. i am also 27, DH (25), DD(5). are you a petite lady? Im only 5'4" and always wondered if that was why I got awful stretchmarks?

Aw thanks :) I totally don't mind my stretchmarks.

I'm petite, 5'2" or so. Very short torso so I tend to get pretty big for my size when pregnant lol.

I hate symptoms. All mine have seem to vanished today. I'm now panicking that I will be miscarrying again. The only reassurance I have is I had none with my son. But that still wouldn't explain why I had them for the last week and now all gone.

Got somematernity clothes since boscovs had motherhood maternity stuff buy 3 get 1 free...i got 3/4 length for the fall and maxi dress and yoga pants! Keeping the tags on just in case!

I have all my fall and winter maternity clothes from ella too so thats a plus! :)

Hi, Sorry I've not been on here for a while! Been busy line watching!! ;-) I went to the doctor's yesterday and I have my first midwife appointment on the 24th. I'm only 4+2 weeks pregnant. I want my bump already!!! arrrrrrgh!

wavescrash-seeing your bump pics make me smile. i have stretchmarks too from my prior pregnancy. im glad im not alone. i am also 27, DH (25), DD(5). are you a petite lady? Im only 5'4" and always wondered if that was why I got awful stretchmarks?

hockeywife: mild cramping is actually reassuring in early weeks to my OB. She said it means a deep implantation :)

I hate symptoms. All mine have seem to vanished today. I'm now panicking that I will be miscarrying again. The only reassurance I have is I had none with my son. But that still wouldn't explain why I had them for the last week and now all gone.

Yesterday I hit 5 weeks and I felt so normal and un-pregnant. I was a little tired but it could have been due to a lack of sleep more than anything. Boobs didn't hurt. No real nausea. Nothing at all. Today my boobs hurt again. I had bouts of nausea. I was paranoid yesterday though so I googled and a lot of women commented on a disappearance or lessening of symptoms around week 5 and then another surge of them around 6-7 weeks.

Awesome meas!!

Thank-you!! :)

Looks like I'm due the latest in this thread at the moment... shows how early I tested! As for symptoms I've hardly got any apart from very light cramping pains every now and then. I'm waiting for the nausea to start. I suffered so bad with this in my first pregnancy. All worth it though!

xx

There will be lots more ladies joining! :) remember its only the beginning of the month and there is a bunch of bfps everyday! :)

Last tests... haha I say that now but watch I'll be testing again next week lol.

Attachments

• 2013-07-11 19.47.32-345258936.png
    2013-07-11 19.47.32-345258936.png
    137 KB · Views: 4
Here's my six week bump aka bloat and Omg it has never been worse. I have been filling out my work pants so I might have to invest in maternity slacks soon.

Attachments

• 2013-07-11 20.05.14-1755361927.jpg
    2013-07-11 20.05.14-1755361927.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
Bhcg levels from 58 mon to 126 wed to 318 fri. Nuggets holding on so far. Fx'd!!

Yay HockeyWife86, that's great!! :)

And Yay wannabubba#4 (and me) for reaching 6 weeks!! :happydance: We're peas!!!

Morning girls hope ur all ok, I'm tired even though my little man slept thru I cudnt sleep and I woke up heaving :( ! Errggh lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->