MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I notice a lot of you have scans booked in already! I'm so jealous. In the UK we have 2 scans... one at 12 weeks and one at 20. It's a long wait for me!!

I'm uk to and don't get. A scan til 12 weeks :( such a long time lol x

I notice a lot of you have scans booked in already! I'm so jealous. In the UK we have 2 scans... one at 12 weeks and one at 20. It's a long wait for me!!

I'm in the UK too, just got my letter 2 days ago with the date for my 12wk scan. I'll be exactly 12 weeks when I have it! (according to LMP, which has always measured right for me)

I think some hospitals just send them out earlier.. I don't know :shrug:

I had a scan last pregnancy because it was an assisted conception pregnancy and my hcg stopped doubling. This time I am having one at 7 weeks because I am still under fertility clinic care and owing to my loss last time.

Otherwise, I believe the standard 12 and 20 weeks is the norm here in Australia

I haven't got a date yet either I got it at around 10 weeks with my son and it was for excali 12 weeks, :) there still time . I think a lot of people have earlier scans due to past problems in pregnancy x it does go quickly altho it don't seem it will x

I feel terrible. Went to the bank fort I was gna faint n burst into tears. Feel so sick, I had a sandwhich and a drink n feel a little better bt stil feel sick. Haven't been sick tho. My bells hurting to, hope ur ok x

I'm in the UK too, but the only reason I'm going to demand an early scan was due to a miscarriage last time. I'm super paranoid right now.

I feel terrible. Went to the bank fort I was gna faint n burst into tears. Feel so sick, I had a sandwhich and a drink n feel a little better bt stil feel sick. Haven't been sick tho. My bells hurting to, hope ur ok x[/QUOTED]

Did you look at your bank balance :winkwink: Only joking!! First thing that came to mind when I read that! :haha:
Hopefully you feel better soon!!! :hugs:

I'm in the UK too, but the only reason I'm going to demand an early scan was due to a miscarriage last time. I'm super paranoid right now.

Hope you're good at demanding, cause I don't think they give them to people unless they have a history of multiple miscarriages! Otherwise they'd have to give them to a lot of people, cause everyone is naturally gonna be worried if they've had a mc before.

Hope you get one though!

Lmaoo ! Ino yeh.. Thank u hun x hope ur ook x
I feel terrible. Went to the bank fort I was gna faint n burst into tears. Feel so sick, I had a sandwhich and a drink n feel a little better bt stil feel sick. Haven't been sick tho. My bells hurting to, hope ur ok x[/QUOTED]

Did you look at your bank balance :winkwink: Only joking!! First thing that came to mind when I read that! :haha:
Hopefully you feel better soon!!! :hugs:

Hope you're good at demanding, cause I don't think they give them to people unless they have a history of multiple miscarriages! Otherwise they'd have to give them to a lot of people, cause everyone is naturally gonna be worried if they've had a mc before.

Hope you get one though!

I have an EPU about 5 minutes down the road. If you get there at 9 and say your cramping with pain, or spotting they'll book you in. Going to wait until the end of the month when I'm 7-8 weeks as thats when I started my mc.

That's my usual reaction when I go to the bank! lol

I feel terrible. Went to the bank fort I was gna faint n burst into tears. Feel so sick, I had a sandwhich and a drink n feel a little better bt stil feel sick. Haven't been sick tho. My bells hurting to, hope ur ok x

Ugh I'm already super exhausted :( Slept really well but I think tired is just going to be my default state for awhile no matter what. Still no sickness so maybe I won't get it...I should probably just be happy with that!

I have no morning sickness either. I really don't have much of anything. I'm not even all that tired anymore, or hungry. I am going to be Debbie Downer at this point, because I'm really not feeling pregnant at all anymore. Sure wish I could get in sooner but my doctor says they're booked completely solid and unless I am bleeding or have severe cramping, it's a no-go for an earlier appointment. Boo.

I have no morning sickness either. I really don't have much of anything. I'm not even all that tired anymore, or hungry. I am going to be Debbie Downer at this point, because I'm really not feeling pregnant at all anymore. Sure wish I could get in sooner but my doctor says they're booked completely solid and unless I am bleeding or have severe cramping, it's a no-go for an earlier appointment. Boo.

It's so hard because we rely on symptoms but they can come and go and change a lot this early on. Try to stay optimistic even though I am struggling with that as well. Your scan is in a week and I'm sure you will see a healthy bean :) Would there by any way to get another beta to put your mind at ease?

I tried asking for one of those, too - but they really think I'm just over-reacting. The nurse told me I don't need to waste my money on having another lab done and everything looked fine so I just need to wait.

I tried asking for one of those, too - but they really think I'm just over-reacting. The nurse told me I don't need to waste my money on having another lab done and everything looked fine so I just need to wait.

That sucks :( Try to stay optimistic...maybe you are just going through a symptom shift or maybe you just won't have a lot of symptoms...plenty of women don't have any and have healthy babies! Your numbers look awesome :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->