MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Ugh jyst had brown blood.... And cramping :(

You just had a pap at the doctor, didn't you? It's probably something from them - since it's brown, it's old blood so they may have just irritated something and it's just coming out now. I wouldn't worry :flower:

yea i was thinking that.. i get a scan on monday so I will hold on on calling the doctor.. I have that RH factor so we worry about any sign of blood.

I would call them straight away to be honest... worst thing they can do is say you don't need to worry (or best thing I guess). If not they'll probably send you in for an emergency scan or something!

I know it could just be from your pap, but I personally would want to make sure. But ofcourse it's up to you!! :hugs: Hope everything is ok!!!

Completely off topic, but I need to get this out:

I HATE MY "NEW" BOSS. THIS GUY IS A BLOOMING MORON.

That's all. Oh my gosh I am SO glad it is Friday!! 1.5 hours left .... I can make it without cussing him out and getting fired. Must stay professional. Must stay professional.

I agree with eltjuh I would ring the docs what have you got to loose. I have been really struggling last few days with tiredness and nausea. I am obviously really transparent as my boss text one of my best friends at work to ask if I was pregnant ha ha not even told the family yet x x

Completely off topic, but I need to get this out:

I HATE MY "NEW" BOSS. THIS GUY IS A BLOOMING MORON.

That's all. Oh my gosh I am SO glad it is Friday!! 1.5 hours left .... I can make it without cussing him out and getting fired. Must stay professional. Must stay professional.

Haha hope it goes quick!

You just had a pap at the doctor, didn't you? It's probably something from them - since it's brown, it's old blood so they may have just irritated something and it's just coming out now. I wouldn't worry :flower:

SO funny! I dislike mine too. :growlmad: Maybe you can get away with telling him/her and then soon after say, "Gosh I'm so sorry..you know with the pregnancy and all.....I say the darndest things:angelnot::angelnot::

Thanks ladies! They told me to just keep my scan for monday! They are super busy there and said with how little it was they wouldnt be concerned and the cramping stopped... Guess well see !

On a whim I called my doctor and got my results back already! Beta was 8,887 and progesterone was 17.9. My doctor is super happy as am I with those numbers! That's a doubling time of about 39 hours since my last beta of 131 on 7/1! They also said my prenatal panel came back all normal :) Yay!

SO funny! I dislike mine too. :growlmad: Maybe you can get away with telling him/her and then soon after say, "Gosh I'm so sorry..you know with the pregnancy and all.....I say the darndest things:angelnot::angelnot::

I've used that a few times already :haha:

I got to the point on the phone with him the other day that I had to say, "Look - before I say something that I really regret, I need to end this call and we can pick this up after I have had time to think and cool down a bit"

I've worked with my company for 8 years and I used to be in management and was over him by a few levels - but when I went work at home, the roles were reversed so I have a hard time adjusting to it sometimes. And he's a friend of mine outside of work, I've known him since he started 5 years ago and absolutely love him OUTSIDE of work. Inside of work - he has no clue what he's doing and it frustrates me because I can't be insubordinate and tell him how he's doing everything wrong. I'd say 4 out of 5 days of the work week we get along - but there's one day a week we are always butting heads. LOL

On a whim I called my doctor and got my results back already! Beta was 8,887 and progesterone was 17.9. My doctor is super happy as am I with those numbers! That's a doubling time of about 39 hours since my last beta of 131 on 7/1! They also said my prenatal panel came back all normal :) Yay!

Wonderful!!! :thumbup:

Great numbers! Yay!

I just read someone mentioned a facebook group? Could someone please send me the link :)

meas u have to be invited.. I think K lynn can do it or anyone else on the group. whats ur nme on facebook?

Hey Ladies my name is Brooke I am 22 and I have been married to my amazing husband for 4.5 years. Together we have a 5 year old daughter, a 4 year old son, a 15 month old son, and I am currently 4+2 weeks pregnant with #4 due date 3/19/14 This pregnancy came as a complete surprise!! We weren't trying because I have a kidney problem that caused me to have my youngest preterm. I believe everything happens for a reason though so this baby is a blessing. ;)

Welcome Brooke!

Does anyone know if progesterone suppositories affect blood test results? It seems to be that they don't show in the blood levels and that whatever your level is shows your natural hormone level? That would be even better because that would mean my level rose 4 points by itself :)

Hey Ladies my name is Brooke I am 22 and I have been married to my amazing husband for 4.5 years. Together we have a 5 year old daughter, a 4 year old son, a 15 month old son, and I am currently 4+2 weeks pregnant with #4 due date 3/19/14 This pregnancy came as a complete surprise!! We weren't trying because I have a kidney problem that caused me to have my youngest preterm. I believe everything happens for a reason though so this baby is a blessing. ;)

I remember you from the trimester boards during my last pregnancy, congrats on #4!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->