MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I know! I've come across so many of the same ladies from back then who are expecting again. It's nice to see familiar faces too lol.

I just had to complain about no symptoms didn't I?!? Well I sure wont ever be doing that again!!! Now I have heartburn, horribly fatigued and the worst crampy/pulling/stretching.

I'm sorry sweet pea, momma won't bitch about it anymore. *sigh*

OH MY GOD I noticed some ever-so-slight ankle swelling after working all day today. And I had some aches that make me think SPD is starting up super early this pregnancy. I had to go on a medical leave due to it, 3 months before my due date last time. Hoping things don't kick into full gear anytime soon :/

This is hard to do on my phone :(
Hi to fellow newbies!
Yay lisk!! Thats so exciting
nikkilewis14 have you contactes your carerer?

this morning woke up and all symptoms GONE. Argh, please I just want the symptoms so I can at least know the nugget is in there :(

Hi everyone! I hope I'm not too late to join this thread, I found out a few days ago that I'm due with baby #1 on March 18th! I'm 30, husband is 31, and we are from Michigan.

I have a million things running through my mind, this baby is almost a constant thought. I really feel like I need a support group! I'm really, really excited, but it's hard to let myself be because I'm worried about miscarrying. It's never happened to me, but so many people I know have had one, so I'm nervous to get too excited only to get crushed in a couple of weeks.

I keep taking hpt's and all are strong positive! That is great! However, I have not gotten a blood test, my doctor doesn't even do them unless there is a good reason. I keep reading people finding out their hcg levels - I wish I had that luxury! I won't see a doctor until 8 weeks. I keep telling myself - positive hpt's, my bbt has been staying high, and no blood. SO STOP WORRYING! Lol.

So far my symptoms keep coming and going - three days of cramping and backaches, then two days of NOTHING (ahh! freaked the heck out!), and then today I got this feeling of "pressure" in my abdomen, but it doesn't feel like cramps.

Anyhow, I'm really excited to have found some ladies who are going through this at the same time as me. I love reading about everyone else's symptoms and stories - I'm very glad to be meeting you all!

Welcome & congrats! No hcg levels for me either so I'm just trusting my body to do its' thing lol.

We just got these big/little brother/sister shirts and outfits in at work so I snagged this for Hannah. I think I'm going to take a picture of her and Autumn both wearing big sister shirts (we don't have any in Autumn's size at work, so I'm thinking of getting one off Etsy.com) and then sending that to our family to see if they catch on. That will probably also be our picture to post on Facebook. I nearly had a heart attack when I was setting that fixture and opened the boxes to see these shirts inside. It felt like it was meant to be lol.

Took my very last FRER today and the control line is getting lighter and lighter. I'm pretty happy with that. I used all my ICs as well so no more pee sticks for me. Just trusting in my body to do what it's supposed to and grow my little babe.

Also felt like sharing a day in the life of my bloat. Morning, mid-day, night. I wake up with a mini-bump (I'm attributing that to this being pregnancy #6, baby #3 and what they call "muscle memory") and by the end of the day, I look ridiculously pregnant for how early along I am. I said this every day during the beginning of my last pregnancy (with Hannah)... I have no idea how I'm going to hide this for so long. I wanted to wait until 12 weeks but I have a feeling it'll be more like 7 or 8 weeks.

Attachments

• July1.jpg
    July1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
  • July2.jpg
    July2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
  • July3.jpg
    July3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 5
We just got these big/little brother/sister shirts and outfits in at work so I snagged this for Hannah. I think I'm going to take a picture of her and Autumn both wearing big sister shirts (we don't have any in Autumn's size at work, so I'm thinking of getting one off Etsy.com) and then sending that to our family to see if they catch on. That will probably also be our picture to post on Facebook. I nearly had a heart attack when I was setting that fixture and opened the boxes to see these shirts inside. It felt like it was meant to be lol.

Took my very last FRER today and the control line is getting lighter and lighter. I'm pretty happy with that. I used all my ICs as well so no more pee sticks for me. Just trusting in my body to do what it's supposed to and grow my little babe.

Also felt like sharing a day in the life of my bloat. Morning, mid-day, night. I wake up with a mini-bump (I'm attributing that to this being pregnancy #6, baby #3 and what they call "muscle memory") and by the end of the day, I look ridiculously pregnant for how early along I am. I said this every day during the beginning of my last pregnancy (with Hannah)... I have no idea how I'm going to hide this for so long. I wanted to wait until 12 weeks but I have a feeling it'll be more like 7 or 8 weeks.

How adorable is that shirt?! Where do you work? What a great idea to announce the pregnancy. I agree I think I will be around 7-8 when I tell everyone too

How adorable is that shirt?! Where do you work? What a great idea to announce the pregnancy. I agree I think I will be around 7-8 when I tell everyone too

Thanks! I work at Target.

Last pregnancy, I wanted to wait until I was 12 weeks along for fear of a m/c and because I anticipated negative reactions from our family. Well I was so excited after an early scan at 7 weeks that I wound up telling my mom then. She was actually happy/excited and told various other family members for me. Some of them had more negative responses but quickly came around. My Mom said she would have been upset if I waited until 12 weeks to tell her. We waited until 10-11 weeks to break the news to my oldest child who was in total shock when we told her lol.

This time, I wanted to wait until 12 weeks because, again, fear of a m/c but also because I definitely anticipate negative responses. I know I did last time but didn't get them, however we're struggling financially big time right now. OH has been out of work for several months and we're breaking lease at our apartment to move in with OH's brother's step-mom until we get back on our feet. When I told my Mom we had to move the other day, I text her saying I needed to talk to her but couldn't call for another 2 hours. She said she was worried about what I needed to talk about and the first 3 things that came to her mind were "I left OH, me and the girls had to move back home," "All 4 of us had to move back home" & "OMG YOU'RE PREGNANT AGAIN & OH DOESN'T HAVE A JOB." This was just 2 or 3 days ago so when I do break the news to her, she's going to kill me for not spilling the beans then & there lol. I nearly died when she said that, though. So anyway... they're going to be upset we're pregnant again because they're super worried about us and our financial issues but this new living situation is going to help us big time and it's giving OH an opportunity to go back to work at his old job so he has some sort of income until he can find a better/new job. I know we'll be okay before the baby gets here, but our family won't see it that way. They'll just see that we're struggling right now. So all that being said, I'm terrified to break the news lol.

However, like my mom said last time, she'd be upset if I waited 12 weeks to tell her. My 7 year old is going to notice before then. I'm eating like a pig and bloated as can be. I can't hide it much longer. One of my co-workers who I told the news made comment today about how I need to stand differently so my bloat isn't so noticeable lol. And if my 7 year old knows, no way she can keep it a secret from my mom (they're very close.) And my mom knows me so well (she knew I was pregnant before I knew... in 2006 when I had my first m/c) that she'll be able to tell if she sees me anytime in the next few weeks. So I'll probably have to spill the beans around 7-8 weeks but I have my first scan around then (the 22nd, 7 and a half weeks along) so as long as all is well then... we may just tell.

Hey Ladies my name is Brooke I am 22 and I have been married to my amazing husband for 4.5 years. Together we have a 5 year old daughter, a 4 year old son, a 15 month old son, and I am currently 4+2 weeks pregnant with #4 due date 3/19/14 This pregnancy came as a complete surprise!! We weren't trying because I have a kidney problem that caused me to have my youngest preterm. I believe everything happens for a reason though so this baby is a blessing. ;)

Ours was a surprise too! :). My little girl is only 6 months! Eeeeeek!

This is hard to do on my phone :(
Hi to fellow newbies!
Yay lisk!! Thats so exciting
nikkilewis14 have you contactes your carerer?

this morning woke up and all symptoms GONE. Argh, please I just want the symptoms so I can at least know the nugget is in there :(

Yes i already had a scan set up for monday to hear the heartbeat so im just going in then, all cramping and blood stopped, ill be honest it was very little butit still worried me,.. But j lynn is right, they did a pap on me a few days ago so its possible it was from that..

My boobs are kiiiiilling me and my back is so sore...i really am enjoying layin in bed on my ipad right now! Finally, what a long day!

Hi everyone! I hope I'm not too late to join this thread, I found out a few days ago that I'm due with baby #1 on March 18th! I'm 30, husband is 31, and we are from Michigan.

I have a million things running through my mind, this baby is almost a constant thought. I really feel like I need a support group! I'm really, really excited, but it's hard to let myself be because I'm worried about miscarrying. It's never happened to me, but so many people I know have had one, so I'm nervous to get too excited only to get crushed in a couple of weeks.

I keep taking hpt's and all are strong positive! That is great! However, I have not gotten a blood test, my doctor doesn't even do them unless there is a good reason. I keep reading people finding out their hcg levels - I wish I had that luxury! I won't see a doctor until 8 weeks. I keep telling myself - positive hpt's, my bbt has been staying high, and no blood. SO STOP WORRYING! Lol.

So far my symptoms keep coming and going - three days of cramping and backaches, then two days of NOTHING (ahh! freaked the heck out!), and then today I got this feeling of "pressure" in my abdomen, but it doesn't feel like cramps.

Anyhow, I'm really excited to have found some ladies who are going through this at the same time as me. I love reading about everyone else's symptoms and stories - I'm very glad to be meeting you all!

Welcome! :) and congrats!

low level cramping on my right side and (tmi) slight discolor when wipe. So upset right now :(

Ahhhh don't pull a Jinni (that's my name lol), that's what I have been doing to myself - I convinced myself earlier today that because all my symptoms went away my baby wasn't there anymore.

But all the symptoms came back with a vengeance this evening and even added heartburn to the mix.

Don't get all down - like the girls have said before the symptoms come and go. But if any severe cramping or bleeding happens, go to the ER.

Just don't get too down, your bean can tell if you're upset :)

Oh, and slight cramping is normal. And I have a yellow tinted discharge right now - I've been told your vaginal discharge will be funky at times lol

Has increased to bright pink :( if turns into red or thicker will call gp.

Hope you ladies are feeling well xx

Morning girls, welcome all new girls, hockeywife hope ur ok. Spotting in common early on,

My boobs were killing last night , still quite sore now & defo bigger alredi, went up from a DD to a FF wen pregnant with my son! I hope I don't this time , I'm having some slight cramps, feel a little sick but not to bad x almost 7 weeks :) x

Morning everyone!!

Nikkilewis14 I will message you my name :) Hopefully you can add me to the facebook group. I'm just a bit wary of my sister who I know uses these forums finding out I'm expecting ;-) Though, we may be telling my family soon because I don't think I can hold the news in much longer!!

HockeyWife86 I have my fingers crossed that all is okay and it's just a bit of spotting. Try not to worry too much (easier said than don, I know). xxxx

I have my scan Monday, hopeful we see something more than a sac this time

Wow this sure does move quickly lol

Nikki and hockeywife -hope you are both okay and get the reassurance you need from your care providers xx :hugs:

Welcome to babydue and Brooke :flower: Congrats on your little beans xx

wavescrash - ooh not so good about the SPD Hope it is not so bad this time. I was on crutches from 16w last time and am terrified of it happening so soon this time. I have been doing extensive pilates exercises to increase my core stability and hopefully reduce it this time - but as you know, only time will tell.

AFM -It is my birthday and I am 40 WOW! The big 40 and pregnant haha :blush::blush:

Have a super day people and bumps; the sun I still shining here and I am just having my breakfast made for me by gorgeous hubby, before going out to enjoy the glorious weather xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->