MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

ps Donna Fox on fbook - pic of me hubster on our wedding evening - him in a kilt xxx

Hey Ladies my name is Brooke I am 22 and I have been married to my amazing husband for 4.5 years. Together we have a 5 year old daughter, a 4 year old son, a 15 month old son, and I am currently 4+2 weeks pregnant with #4 due date 3/19/14 This pregnancy came as a complete surprise!! We weren't trying because I have a kidney problem that caused me to have my youngest preterm. I believe everything happens for a reason though so this baby is a blessing. ;)

Congrats!! :) I'm sure I remember you being on the testing threads I used to do from about January this year??? Or am I confused with someone else?? :shrug:

Wow this sure does move quickly lol

AFM -It is my birthday and I am 40 WOW! The big 40 and pregnant haha :blush::blush:

Happy Birthday!!! :happydance:

Welcome to BabyDue & brookettc3!!

Hope you're both ok Nikki & Hockeywife! If you've had sex lately (hockeywife) you might get some spotting...

Happy birthday hun, have a lovely day x
Wow this sure does move quickly lol

Nikki and hockeywife -hope you are both okay and get the reassurance you need from your care providers xx :hugs:

Welcome to babydue and Brooke :flower: Congrats on your little beans xx

wavescrash - ooh not so good about the SPD Hope it is not so bad this time. I was on crutches from 16w last time and am terrified of it happening so soon this time. I have been doing extensive pilates exercises to increase my core stability and hopefully reduce it this time - but as you know, only time will tell.

AFM -It is my birthday and I am 40 WOW! The big 40 and pregnant haha :blush::blush:

Have a super day people and bumps; the sun I still shining here and I am just having my breakfast made for me by gorgeous hubby, before going out to enjoy the glorious weather xxx

Hi all! I'm nervous to be here. We have had a horrible year. My dd just turned one yesterday but for the first five months she had colic and other issues (she is my second). Then when all that settled down, my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Sadly, we lost my dad on June 20th. I have had a very emotional week knowing that my dad wouldn't be here to celebrate my daughter's birthday (the last words my dad said to me was "happy birthday"). Yesterday on dd's birthday, we got a bfp. I have calculated that I am due on march 18th! So excited to join this group. This will be my last baby. I'm in awe because it took 3.5 years for my son so I didn't think I would be carrying 1 baby, much less have others! My son will be 4 in september. I just turned 34 on June 17. HH 9months to us all!

(sorry that was long)

Awe yay hubby let me sleep in today! I soooo needed it!

Nauseous this am again, ill take it as a good sign! Scan in 2 more days!

Good luck with your scan!

I have 9 days until my first appointment/scan. The days are just dragging by!

Hi all! I'm nervous to be here. We have had a horrible year. My dd just turned one yesterday but for the first five months she had colic and other issues (she is my second). Then when all that settled down, my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Sadly, we lost my dad on June 20th. I have had a very emotional week knowing that my dad wouldn't be here to celebrate my daughter's birthday (the last words my dad said to me was "happy birthday"). Yesterday on dd's birthday, we got a bfp. I have calculated that I am due on march 18th! So excited to join this group. This will be my last baby. I'm in awe because it took 3.5 years for my son so I didn't think I would be carrying 1 baby, much less have others! My son will be 4 in september. I just turned 34 on June 17. HH 9months to us all!

(sorry that was long)

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dad. That must be so hard. :( Congrats on your BFP though! And welcome to the group!

Overcomes - welcome and congrats, as well as my condolences. <3

Have any if ladies who have been pregnant before had random, indescribable feelings? As my husband and I were just leaving the house, I got on the front porch and just had to stop - I felt the feeling like just before your stomach starts turning when you're about to be sick, but it was in my uterus. If that makes any sense - it was the weirdest feeling but that's the best I can describe it. My husband kept asking what's wrong and worrying but it didn't hurt - it wasn't even uncomfortable, it was just WEIRD. Any of y'all had things like that happen?

I really need to never complain about not having symptoms again because this is just getting crazy now :p

Ugh... it finally got me. MS started off strong this morning just shy of 6 weeks. :(

(sorry that was long)

So sorry about your dad!!! :hugs:

But congrats! And we're happy to have you :)

I am feeling pretty damn good today...then again I slept for 15 hours last night :haha: I think my husband and I are going to go out for lunch and then go see Pacific Rim later on!

I hope everybody is having a lovely day. Hi to all the new members. I could just eat my little boy today he is so adorable and I cant help but feeling that I am going to turn his little world upside down. Had the feeling of nausea alllllllllll day so far but no actual sickness. I hope my midwife gets in touch soon. I reckon im only 6+2 but if you go off my lmp im 9+1 if you are in the uk would you chase this up x

Bexter, I had my first mw appointment (booking-in) at 7 weeks last time. I remember, because we couldn't get hold of a number to cancel, so she turned up to our house (it was a home visit) and we had to tell her I had a miscarriage (which was literally confirmed about a day or 2 before then!) :cry:

So yeah I'd probably try to chase it up! Do you have a date for your 12wk scan yet???

When I was pregnant with my son my doctor told me to ring the mw at about 10 weeks and then one day I got a phonecall from the mw instead asking me to come in asap cause they wanted to see me before then!! Doctor obviously didn't realise that!!

I haven't spoken to a mw yet to make an appointment, but I am 6+1 by lmp, and if you went to see your GP they will have put you in the system by your lmp, so I would've expected your mw to have got in touch with you already!

Evening girls, can tell uve all been enjoying the sun its been so quiet . I feel ill. I'm not a big summer fan. I use to be until I was fat lol. Give me a cosy winter night anyday..
I've had a night day with my little boy in the garden tho,
He's currently fighting his sleep, he was falling asleep eating his tea and now won't go sleep lol x hope ur all well x

Thanks I first went to see my docs three weeks ago on monday as it was already scheduled and 2 days before I go my bfp. She was excited but as it was so early she told me to come back the following week with a sample and she confirmed I was pregnant two weeks ago on Tuesday. I hate waiting ha ha. The heat is getting to me a bit too and I feel so bad saying that as I usually love it x

Evening ladies and welcome to all the new ones.

I'm so exhausted! I've just got back from a fun fair outside my house. I promised my son that we'd go, but the heat and being on my feet. Ouch! My OH went on all the bigger rides with him whilst he was happy to go on the little ones by himself. He had a great time though so all is good.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! Hope everyone is doing alright today.

So I have a question! When are you planning on (or have you already) told your parents and in-laws? Both our parents live in the same town, three hours away, and we want to tell them in person.

We will be there next weekend, and I will be six weeks pregnant. Is that too soon to tell? We could always wait until we are in town next time, which would probably be a few weeks after that, most likely around nine or ten weeks preggo (if beanie sticks).

Thanks ladies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->