MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Do you have a walk in centre near you that you could get checked out with. Your probably just thinking food poisoning because it was a bbq but im sure you are just feeling grotty with ms. I hope you are both ok xcx

Has anyone thought of announcement ideas? Broke the news to family or siblings?

I done the bun in the oven thing for my hubby -went down like a lead balloon - was 6am and he was barely awake and ruching to get out for work lol :haha:

I made a family pic of the six of us for my mum, as she was asking for a family portrait and on one copy added a drawing of a baby with 'coming march' written on it haha - took her a minute but she was like 'what? really? OMG!!You? really?'

Everyone one else we just told, no gimmicks but mainly because my mum phoned her friends and told them, not realising she was one of the only people that knew (other than my DD) and then we had to quickly let others know so that they didn't find out from anyone else lol Even meaning I had to tell my dad over the phone as he was on his holidays and I didn't want him coming back 1 week later and everyone knowing but him.

Girls how would I no if I had food posioning ?
Sorry 4 tmi.. But I cudnt keep of the toilet this morning & I feel reli sick , I don't no if its m/s or I've got food poisioning from bbq food yday , I'm scared incase I have & it hurts baby x

Are you having diarrhoea too? And are you actually being sick or just feeling sick? If you are at all concerned I would phone NHS24 for advice, hope you feel better soon xxx Take care :hugs::hugs:

Thank u hun, I'm not feeling to bad now. I'm sure its just m/s because surely I'd feel terrible if it was food posioniong, if I feel worse ill defo go to the doctors x

Do you have a walk in centre near you that you could get checked out with. Your probably just thinking food poisoning because it was a bbq but im sure you are just feeling grotty with ms. I hope you are both ok xcx

Has anyone thought of announcement ideas? Broke the news to family or siblings?

I done the bun in the oven thing for my hubby -went down like a lead balloon - was 6am and he was barely awake and ruching to get out for work lol :haha:

I made a family pic of the six of us for my mum, as she was asking for a family portrait and on one copy added a drawing of a baby with 'coming march' written on it haha - took her a minute but she was like 'what? really? OMG!!You? really?'

Everyone one else we just told, no gimmicks but mainly because my mum phoned her friends and told them, not realising she was one of the only people that knew (other than my DD) and then we had to quickly let others know so that they didn't find out from anyone else lol Even meaning I had to tell my dad over the phone as he was on his holidays and I didn't want him coming back 1 week later and everyone knowing but him.

Sorry 4 tmi.. But I cudnt keep of the toilet this morning & I feel reli sick , I don't no if its m/s or I've got food poisioning from bbq food yday , I'm scared incase I have & it hurts baby x

Are you having diarrhoea too? And are you actually being sick or just feeling sick? If you are at all concerned I would phone NHS24 for advice, hope you feel better soon xxx Take care :hugs::hugs:
I had diarrhoea this morning , I'm just feeling sick not actually being sick. Yeh hun Ill defo ring them if I feel worse x

With food poisoning you are usually violently throwing up and having it come out the other end for a number of hours. I had it at 15 weeks when I was pregnant with my DD. I was a mess. She was fine.

Thank you hun, I think I'm fine and its just normal m/s x :)

With food poisoning you are usually violently throwing up and having it come out the other end for a number of hours. I had it at 15 weeks when I was pregnant with my DD. I was a mess. She was fine.

I woke up with my husband at 5:30 this morning and thought I was starving to death. I ate left over Mac and cheese (home made of course hehe) at 6am. Yeah, that has to violate every proper nutrition and rule for maintaining a healthy weight on the planet. lol

Hi everyone, im Laura, i'm 21 and expecting my 3rd baby!!! I am due 18th March and rather excited about thia pregnancy, it wasnt planned but wasnt prevented either!! Xx

I'm due with my first baby on March 17th, this is only calulated by my LMP. I won't see the doctor at all until August. 26th when I'm 11 weeks. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. My DH and I are so excited, but also very nervous. This is all so new to both of us, and we aren't entirely sure what to expect.

I was disappointed with my first appointment being so far away, and even then my nurse told me I may not even get to see my baby if she is able to find the heartbeat without one. I'm trying to stay positive about it though.

So far, I have had a progesterone test done the week before I found out, and I am now on vaginal suppositories, and I have had 2 HCG tests done. The first one was 111, and te second one was 260.

H&H 9 months to you all!

Hello Everyone, my name is Sophie, im 27 years old, married since October 2009 to a wonderful man :) we have an almost 3 year old our Princess Farah (in October) and I just found out i was pregnant last week on Monday morning. By my calculations I should be due around March 15th, although I should be able to confirm Tuesday morning when I get my bloods back :)

First pregnancy was an absolute surprise we werent trying, this time we have been trying for 10 months :)

H&H 9 mths to us all God willing xx

Jumping in :)

Pregnant with no5 waiting for ultrasound to hopefully confirms if not 1 sticky little bean due date est is 12-13march :)

Hi Ladies!!!

Can I join? I have no idea BnB had due date clubs...:happydance: I'm on here all the time and would love to go through this with some ladies as my OH is already tired of pregnancy talk and I'm not even six weeks.

I have a LOT of thread to read over but I'm convinced I can catch up.
I'd love to be added to the list. My EDD is March 8th/13 and I have my first midwife appointment on July 23rd and I cant wait. Hoping I may be able to hear a heartbeat but not getting my hopes up.

I didn't make it to six weeks with my early miscarriage in early May and I can't wait for tomorrow to come so I can go father than I've ever gone before. :cry: I'm an emotional mess of hormones!

Welcome new ladies! :). If you want the facebook link for our group on here, let me know! Its completely private so it wont show on ur news feed :)

Hi Everyone.
Just found out three days ago that we are expecting! My due date is March 22,2014

So far this has been the longest three days of my life. I am finding I am freaking out about everything. I have a feeling that will happen till I can get into the doctor.

Praying for everyone to have a healthy nine months for you and the baby!!!

Wow! Lots of new ladies, welcome!!

I am definitely still feeling nauseous today with insanely sore boobs. Plus tired, but that goes without saying at this point as it has been my biggest symptom. I find that I don't get as bloated on weekends as when I work a full day and I think it's because I have to go longer periods of time without eating at work, then once I do eat it really upsets my stomach.

BTW if anyone is suffering from constipation, try some mango puree. I had a few days of no...um...movement so I drank some mango puree and that got the job done. Now I have a cup of it every evening! I think the one I have is from Bolthouse Farms.

Trying to do some cleaning and grad work today...we'll see how much I actually get done!

Hey guys,
Im 6w today and due on March 9th ... i think. :D Can i be added to the facebook group also. My name is Lynn Kerr. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->