MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Welcome welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Brooke I posted this before but this is how we told my parents: I told them I printed them off some pictures of my daughter and put them in an envelope. The first 3 were just normal ones of her and the last picture was this one....

How totally adorable and what a great idea!!! I think we will have pictures of my kids holding signs one saying #1 one saying #2 one saying #3 and a empty chair with a sign that says #4 due March 2014

Welcome welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Brooke I posted this before but this is how we told my parents: I told them I printed them off some pictures of my daughter and put them in an envelope. The first 3 were just normal ones of her and the last picture was this one....

She is the cutest!!

Hi Chulie-I'm over in Prince George, BC. I might be getting all confused with my info, I think they will do a Doppler at 12 weeks to hear heart beat but nothing else until 18weeks. I asked around, because I'm from England originally and it sounded like this is all a long time away but everyone said it is normal. lol I think I just super nervous and keep thinking "how will I know it is still progressing!" Give me a week and I might start getting sick and then I will know there is a baby growing for sure.....and I'll wish I never wanted symptoms ha ha
Hmmm yeah...well I'd say wait and talk to your dr because really they can bust out the Doppler any time? You don't need a special appt for that. Are you planning on doing the IPS screening? At 12 weeks you go for blood and an u/s and then a repeat blood test at 15 and then they tell you your odds for abnormalities. For me I could care less about the results but I go purely for the u/s! Hahahaa. And then at 18/20 it's your anatomy scan where they check the heart, lungs and all the important measurements ect.....my dr will usually check the hb with the Doppler every time i go....so once a month? It can all be so confusing I know. Hahaha.

Wow so many new girls!! Welcome!! :)

I haven't really been on today, as I spent most of the day outside in the garden with my little boy! And then we did a little bbq - went to the shop just before we had the bbq and bought way too much food!! Looks like we'll be living off bbq food for a couple of days! :haha: At least I ate quite a lot of cucumber, which ofcourse is healthy! And I was so glad to find out I can still eat Boursin (a soft cheese with herbs, but made with pasteurised milk) cause we always have that on some bread when we do any grilling or bbq's! :happydance:

Been starting to have some slight MS, just that little niggly feeling without feeling so sick you're going to throw up... I think it's just being hungry that causes it, but the problem is that if you're feeling like that no food sounds appealing so you don't really want to eat, but you have to if you want to get rid of the MS! :dohh: Never had this when pregnant with my son, I didn't have an appetite at all, and just didn't eat hardly anything in the first trimester!

Hubby had a dream last night that we had a girl, she looked like our son, but obviously more girly and with long hair! :happydance: Whenever we ask our son if he wants a brother or a sister he always says sister aswell!! (Don't think he even knows what brother or sister means!) Fingers crossed it's a girl, but I'd definitely also be happy with another boy!! :baby:

Lots of new people already! Welcome! This is really fun. :)

Thanks for the responses on when you guys told friends and family. We are going to go ahead and tell our families when we are in town (so we can tell them in person) this coming weekend, I'll be six weeks. My husband wants to wrap our pregnancy test up as a present to give to his parents, omg, what! I PEED on that thing, so no, no way. Lol. I said we could take a picture of it.

I did tell my close friend, and this morning we talked for an hour - she told me all kinds of details about her pregnancy and birthing experience with her little girl that she held back on before. Some of what she told me really surprised me, probably TMI for here! Her experience was pretty rough.

So far I've just been exhausted and my boobs hurt. No morning sickness whatsoever, cramping is really minimal, normal appetite. I have been wandering around on Pinterest looking at nurseries, it's pretty early to be thinking about that but looking is so fun! :)

I've took a picture of my little boy with my pregnancy test I'm going to send people that, I have told most my family and oh family and a few friends , I'm a believer in what will be will be , doesn't matter who knows I told every1 as soon as I found out with my son x

I've worked out I'm due the 14th I can't remember if I commented in this thread but I'm steph have 4 kids this will be my 5th I'm so nervous and scared this will be my 5 th section :/ anyone else had a few sections xx

2 pictures of my son and test to send people :)
And my 6+6 week bloat ! I stil had a belly from having my son lol x

Attachments

• IMG-20130707-00454.jpg
    IMG-20130707-00454.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20130624-00406.jpg
    IMG-20130624-00406.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Wolverhampton-20130714-00476.jpg
    Wolverhampton-20130714-00476.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
I asked my husband to pick me up some lime popsicles and low-fat pringles from the grocery store because those are the only foods that I want to eat right now, everything else gets my gag reflex going. Didn't want to nap today, but after writing two papers, I'm beat...so off to bed I go...again :wacko:

Very cute!! :) We're probably gonna take a picture of our boy holding a scan picture and probably put a some writing on it aswell. Don't want people to say: omg, is Lucas pregnant??!! :haha: Yes, I know people that would make a stupid joke like that!! :dohh:

Thanks girls, so I've felt sick all day, and sorry 4 tmi but the sick keeps rising in my throat and going back down ! Errghh x

Welcome new ladies! :). If you want the facebook link for our group on here, let me know! Its completely private so it wont show on ur news feed :)

Hey Nikkilewis14, how are you feeling? Did the spotting subside?
Mine was only a few wipes (tmi) days ago and once last night. Going to my walk in today to ask for a bchg test just to ease my mind.

can you please send me the fb link also?

Welcome new ladies! !

Hi hockey! Yea it was only brown blood, two wipes, then gone, think it was from my pap, ill know tomorrow at my scan!

Just add me on facebook so i can invite u to the group. Nicole lewis (benson). Wilkes barre , pa. Daughter is my facebook profile pic!

Hi Chulie-I'm over in Prince George, BC. I might be getting all confused with my info, I think they will do a Doppler at 12 weeks to hear heart beat but nothing else until 18weeks. I asked around, because I'm from England originally and it sounded like this is all a long time away but everyone said it is normal. lol I think I just super nervous and keep thinking "how will I know it is still progressing!" Give me a week and I might start getting sick and then I will know there is a baby growing for sure.....and I'll wish I never wanted symptoms ha ha

I lived in Prince George for two years even though Im originally from the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)! I met and travelled with my OH in BC for over a year and. Hen we got sick of each other and went on a year "break" and during that time I lived and worked in Prince George for just over two year! Small world!

HI LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

How's everyone doing tonight?

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday :( Back to work :( Ugh.

Hoping this week goes by fast .... I want to hurry up and get my scan on Friday so I can see if this little bean is growing. I found some ADORABLE maternity tshirts that I want. One says, "I already got what I want for Christmas" which of course is for more the Holiday season, and then one that has a baby in a bubble right on your belly with a snorkle swimming around .... hahah .... I love it. I can't wait. I hope my bean is safe and sound and growing beautifully. I can't wait for Friday!!!

I had another full day of no symptoms so far also, except waking up starving. I guess my symptoms just aren't severe? Which I'm OK with. Because I still feel the growing of my uterus, which isn't always pleasant. But it's something.

Is anyone else working out during their pregnancy? What kind of routine are you doing?

I bought a Fitness by Trimester DVD set that includes a post baby Bootcamp DVD but I've done it all of three times. It's really good, light cardio and toning and only 35 minutes but every time I do it I sweat my face off and feel terrible.
for ME though I just switched being in an office job sitting at a desk in management for over year and know Im a Rec Assistant and actually deliver the programs and am on my feet pretty much alllll day. So Ive been toning up and working like nuts, I usually do the DVD once on weekend just to supplement with some toning.

Donna your son has the most beautiful eyes and chubby little cheeks. Im hypnotized. So beautiful! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->