MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Just a little more info about me:

I just turned 29 in May and last year in September I put my foot down to my OH about wanting to try for a baby. We'd never used birth control (other than the pull-out method - sorry tmi!) for the five years we'd been together and I was worried about it taking a long time. I was ready to move on and find someone who did want kids if he wouldn't enertain the idea (I'm a strong willed persoanlity which is both good and bad). I never intended to get married in my life and my OH knew this from the beginning. I dare anyone to tell me I shouldn't have a baby without being married when I'm not religious at all, have a degree and a great job. I used to work higher up in management but felt the stress was keeping me from getting pregnant. Two months after a went down two positions, I'm pregnant! I'll deal with the pay cuts and keep my baby thanks!

I'm a Recreation Therapist who works in dementia care in LTC. I absolutely love my job and consider myself the luckiest woman alive to have found something I think I would do even if I wasn't being paid. My job is to make Moments of Joy within a terrible disease.
(If anyone has any dementia/alzheimers questions, feel free to PM me)

This morning I started gagging over nothing. I feel like I need to clear my throat and as soon as I try, gag gag gag. It's like my throat is sticking to itself. It's horrifying and exciting all at the same time. I'm working this weekend and my works has some *ahem* interesting smells and sights at times so I'm sure it will be setting me off soon. I'm not sure how PSWs (CNAs over the pond, I think) make it in their first trimester. My heart goes out to them!!!

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Welcome new people.

I've just gotten up from a nap. I don't remember being this tired with DS! Well on the bright side the harder the pregnancy the theory should be the easier the birth :)

Welcome new people.

I've just gotten up from a nap. I don't remember being this tired with DS! Well on the bright side the harder the pregnancy the theory should be the easier the birth :)

I said the same, I dont EVER remember feeling this tired with my DD!!! I literally could sleep all day if I could.

Hey guys,
Im 6w today and due on March 9th ... i think. :D Can i be added to the facebook group also. My name is Lynn Kerr. :D

For the group you have to be one of our facebook friends so we can add u to the group... My name is Nicole Lewis (maiden name is benson- from wilkes barre pennsylvania- my little girl is my profile pic!) If u add me, I will go ahead and add u to the group! This is going to be an incredible journey! Congrats again everyone!:happydance:

Hello ladies!!

Little background:
NTNP since March 2013
:bfp: july 8th
First hcg: 100 (about 4ks)
Second hcg: I get results tomorrow!Ughh the wait!
First scan: July 31st.

I'm about 4w3d right now. First baby for me and my fiance! :happydance: We got engaged May 3rd of this year and was planning an August 2014 wedding. Guess we'll see what happens! :cloud9:

I am 28 years old and my fiance is 35. He has a 6 year old son. Currently I work full time, and go to graduate school online full time, and try to keep the house together... and my sanity! Hahah:loopy:

I am sooo excited. I have some symptoms already... extreme fatigue, cramps and back pain... most likely due to the constipation, and today my boobs just started feeling sore. I'm happy to meet so many other ladies going through exactly what I am, and at the same time!

Happy & Healthy 9 months to everyone here!:flower: How is everyone feeling now a days?

Welcome to all the new ladies! Great to see this group growing!

Can I join you ladies? By my calculations I am due March 18. First doc appointment July 22nd. :) I am 24, and this will be my first. I was married and tried for a year but marriage went downhill and we divorced. I have been with my now fiance for just over one year and we decided to try so I stopped bc in May. Got my BFP July 12 (one month before my 25th birthday!). We do plan on finding out the sex and OH is hoping for a boy. I will be happy either way!!

Im very nauseous today, feel hungover! Guessmy boobs are bigger because my hubby keeps complimenting they are filling out again lol ( yea after kids they tend to deflate! Lmao)... Super tired! Scan tomorrow :)

I also have my scan tomorrow Hun, fx for us both xx

Hi girls, I've feeling really sick today, and my bellys hurting cuz I'm hungry but can't eat . My little boy has been in his paddling pool.
Lovely to read all the new ladies storys. :)
I'm 7 weeks tomoz ! X these 3 weeks have flown by . Stil 5 more at least til my 1st scan x

Good luck with your scans ladies!!

I figure I will probably measure a tiny bit behind at mine because I still think that this bean implanted late but I'll find out on Thursday :)

Yeh good luck with scans girls :) can't wait to hear about them and maybe see pics :)
Oh and I haven't asked to join fb group as I don't have facebook anymore :) x

I don't have Facebook either, haven't for over a year now, it causes too much trouble IMO xx

Hi all
I should be due on March 15th :)
So far it has been a rocky start, thought I had miscarriage, but nope lol things very so to start but seem ok. In Canada they dont do anything for about 2 months, then first scan is 18 weeks!!!! So I'm sitting here hoping things are all going well.
I can't get the Facebook page to work :(

Hello! I'm Jenny, I'm 27 and just found out I'm pregnant with our first baby yesterday! DH and I are so excited! Had an mc in jan 2013, so hopefully all goes well this time around....due march 18 by LMP :). Congrats everyone!

Welcome welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Brooke I posted this before but this is how we told my parents: I told them I printed them off some pictures of my daughter and put them in an envelope. The first 3 were just normal ones of her and the last picture was this one....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
Oh and babydust I'm in Canada too! Where abouts? I'm in Toronto, Ontario.
That's weird because we have our first u/s at 12 weeks and then again at 18-20.

Hi Chulie-I'm over in Prince George, BC. I might be getting all confused with my info, I think they will do a Doppler at 12 weeks to hear heart beat but nothing else until 18weeks. I asked around, because I'm from England originally and it sounded like this is all a long time away but everyone said it is normal. lol I think I just super nervous and keep thinking "how will I know it is still progressing!" Give me a week and I might start getting sick and then I will know there is a baby growing for sure.....and I'll wish I never wanted symptoms ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->