MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi Chulie-I'm over in Prince George, BC. I might be getting all confused with my info, I think they will do a Doppler at 12 weeks to hear heart beat but nothing else until 18weeks. I asked around, because I'm from England originally and it sounded like this is all a long time away but everyone said it is normal. lol I think I just super nervous and keep thinking "how will I know it is still progressing!" Give me a week and I might start getting sick and then I will know there is a baby growing for sure.....and I'll wish I never wanted symptoms ha ha

I lived in Prince George for two years even though Im originally from the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)! I met and travelled with my OH in BC for over a year and. Hen we got sick of each other and went on a year "break" and during that time I lived and worked in Prince George for just over two year! Small world!

Wow small world :) I have lived in Vancouver and Penticton too, Penticton is my favourite for sure :)

donnarobinson-Your son is going to break some hearts for sure. He is so beautiful! :)

Going for 2nd beta tomorrow. Hoping for some good news

Hi ladies,

I'd love to very cautiously join you. I miscarried Feb 28 at 10 weeks after an 8 week no heartbeat scan appointment. The pregnancy was accidental as my husband had been one and done for 9 years. I got pregnant despite taking the morning after pill within 12 hours and then got sick in week 3 not knowing I'd fall pregnant and took DayQuil and Advil, didn't even test until 17 dpo :cry:

We have an amazing 9 year old son who wants a baby brother or sister <3

I got my :bfp: on Friday 7/12. This was our third cycle TTC since the MC, we waited 2 AF's.

I'm absolutely terrified right now, had a bout of mild diarrhea today, but nausea has since returned. I'm due based on ovulation 3/21/13, based on period 3/23/13.

Nice to meet all of you <3

Nikki I have added you on Facebook Hun :) my profile pic is heart mummy :)

Scan booked for 27th July. Countdown is on. Will be just shy of 7 weeks. Hopefully will see something.
Still no symptoms. Mild cramping/pulling sensations in lower pelvic region. Hopefully just the nugget making room. Had more bloods taken today and waiting for levels to come back.
How is everyone feeling?

About telling family - We told my parents and OH parents (his over skype as they live in the USA) Both sets THRILLED. Waiting to make it to 9 weeks to tell siblings and grandparents and then everyone else at the 12 weeks mark.
My MC was at 6 weeks (caught at 12 weeks scan as they kept saying i was fine and the spotting was normal, 12 week scan showed it had stopped growing straight after the 6 week scan) they are monitoring this one closer because i have put my foot down and go in to request bloods and scans.

I bought a Fitness by Trimester DVD set that includes a post baby Bootcamp DVD but I've done it all of three times. It's really good, light cardio and toning and only 35 minutes but every time I do it I sweat my face off and feel terrible.
for ME though I just switched being in an office job sitting at a desk in management for over year and know Im a Rec Assistant and actually deliver the programs and am on my feet pretty much alllll day. So Ive been toning up and working like nuts, I usually do the DVD once on weekend just to supplement with some toning.

Donna your son has the most beautiful eyes and chubby little cheeks. Im hypnotized. So beautiful! :kiss:

Thank u hun x

Thank u waitng 4 damon,
:)
Scan day 2day isn't it nikki. :)
Be u can't wait what time do u have it x

My sons had me up since half 6 I'm sattered & feel sick x

Good luck for your scan nikki, mine is in an hour!

Thanks Donna, yay for a blueberry! Ill be one of this on Friday!

Hi, wanting to join march monkeys. I was on the february thread but had a dating scan today and my new edd is 5th March.

Hey :wave: ill switch places ill more than likely have a section in feb!

im awaiting my scan date to come thru the post. Im 6+1w and have a midwife appointment on the 29th.

Congrats to all the blueberries today!! Also good luck to Nikki and MrsA on their scans. I am battling some nausea this morning...should be an interesting day at work!

I'm sick as a dog today. :( I was yday 2 all day. I've lost 1lb since seeing the midwife x

Well I'm completely confused......
Went in for the scan, she said I have a retroverted uterus, so apparently not the easiest.

But she couldn't see anything with either scan and said that its definite that there's nothing in there. There is no pregnancy.

I haven't bled a drop, She did a hpt while I was there after she'd made me pee o my second wee in 10mins and said its slightly positive so ill call it negative.

I have to go back a week on Thursday so that they can test my urine, as I said I'm still getting positive tests at home.

On the way home we went to tesco and got some tesco digis

I just did one, with very diluted urine as in it was like water, and it's come back pregnant.....

So now I'm more confused than when I started

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"