MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hah might be right for some. Its like I always hear that your sicker with a girl, I was sick at 7am every morning and then I was fine. My friend was so sick with her boy but not her girl :)

I'm a little jealous of all these scans :( we don't get one till 12 weeks. And we only ever get 2! Xx

Here too :-( Idid have 3 last time but tthat's because they couldn't find what they needed at my 20 week scan. Also my 12 week was closer to 14 weeks once they fitted us in! I told them at 4 weeks!! Lol. Hope I'm not waiting that long this time!

I am back from my scan! Went AMAZING, saw the baby and heard the heart beat! Unbelievable! I feel so relieved. Baby is measuring right size and is in the right spot.

Good luck to all the ladies having scans this week! x

I'm a little jealous of all these scans :( we don't get one till 12 weeks. And we only ever get 2! Xx

Here too :-( Idid have 3 last time but tthat's because they couldn't find what they needed at my 20 week scan. Also my 12 week was closer to 14 weeks once they fitted us in! I told them at 4 weeks!! Lol. Hope I'm not waiting that long this time!

I need to move my doctors before I can even start anything! And working full time doesn't make that an easy job ...hmmmmm!! Need to get a wriggle on this week I think xx

Oh wow--I'm a raspberry too!!!! Help ladies____What is your remedy for a headache woke up with one and it doesn't seem to go away . I slept with the air conditioner all night and I'm thinking that's what caused it

I'm getting bad headaches, I take paractomol. That's all I can take , don't no where ur from though x

Morning ladies :) (afternoon technically I suppose!)

Had a nice lie in today but with good comes bad.. my sickness got so much worse today, still yet to actually throw up but my god the nausea.. its exactly the same as it was in my first pg.. was hoping I wouldn't suffer with it this time :(

How is everyone else feeling?

Had to call off work today as did my husband because I am so sick. Going to call my OB today and ask about Zofran. I don't think I'll be able to work without this nausea/vomiting being lessened a bit. Congrats to all the raspberries this week and to all the good scan reports!

Had to call off work today as did my husband because I am so sick. Going to call my OB today and ask about Zofran. I don't think I'll be able to work without this nausea/vomiting being lessened a bit. Congrats to all the raspberries this week and to all the good scan reports!

I have heard great things about zofran. I hope it makes you feel better quick!

Ello!! Im nauseous but ravenous still which is a very strange situation lol.

OH just said he wants to buy another test just to double confirm. I did inform him that im on day 41 of the cycle and with my test being positive before id finishes peeing that were probably safe :haha:

Gonna sort me a ticker our later :) xx

read an interesting little wives tale.....pregnancy that increase appetite = Boy, decreased = girls (what to expect when your expecting

No, I didn't have an appetite at all with my son! I don't have much of an appetite now but at least I'm eating, I hardly ate at all with my son. This time I'm only eating because I feel sick if I'm hungry. And I get hungry so quickly!! It's crazy!!!
Going of what the other ladies said I'd say maybe it's the other way around! :haha: Hope so, cause that might mean we're having a girl!!

It's funny because initially I was SO hungry with this pregnancy...but probably around week 5 I started feeling really aversive to food and I haven't eaten a meal since then. I can only manage to eat really small amounts of food. I just ate some saltines with a tiny bit of peanut butter on them and I definitely feel sick but I think I will be able to keep it down. I think what did me in last night was my prenatal vitamin. I noticed I was feeling horrendous before I took it but after I took it I was just sent overboard and I RARELY throw up so I was feeling very very sick. I figure if I can get Zofran I will just take it when I really need it and then keep trying other remedies otherwise. Someone suggested lemon drops so maybe I'll give that a try. I am mostly concerned because I really feel that I cannot eat practically anything...I was ok with plain chips up until yesterday and now I am repulsed by them and pretty much everything else.

I just wish I could think of a food that wouldn't make me feel horrible...I miss eating. I've lost 7lbs so far btw...not that I won't gain it back later on but yeah...wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->