MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi girls! I'm feeling much happier today. DH is coming around all ready, changed around his teaching commitments for tomorrow so he can come to the U/S. He apologized for being an asshole. :)

The spotting has stopped, which I am more than grateful for. U/S tomorrow at 1340.
Hoping the babe is still viable; I was rather concerned when the OB wanted to repeat a U/S in 6 days time, even though the heartbeat was seen and the report confirmed a single viable IUP. I'm trying to stop stressing, :)

Hope you all are well. xo

Great to hear OH is coming around and apologized!! Good luck with your scan and keep us posted xx

Anyone having cravings and then when you get the food in front of you it's just gross? I had the strongest craving for KFC (weird because I never eat there). DH and I drove all the way there and back to get the food, and when I sat down at the table I couldn't eat it. It made me gag. :(

Yupp last night icraved wings,got them home, had a bite and almost puked lmao....

My husband has been so sweet...he's done all of my normal chores without me even asking and he is always asking if I need anything including going to the store for something new every day since what I can manage to eat today may be different from tomorrow. Thought I wanted some potatoes tonight and couldn't really eat much of it...I really tried to get as much down as possible and he looked at me and told me to stop and rest and he cleaned up my plate and then took care of the pets while I rested...I am just so thankful for him.

I really don't know how all of you with LOs already are managing...I feel so crummy right now...I am thankful because I know it's a good sign but still! Really miss eating meals. About to have some Rooibos tea with milk so hopefully that'll settle my tummy a bit.

@december, thats great how ur hubby is, my hubby was the same...my first pregnancy was just like urs, i couldnt evn stand the thought of food, all i could eat were french frues and potatoes and thats when my head wasnt in the toilet or i was sleeping...he did everything!

Now that i have a dd already, i will be honest, this pregnancy is totallllllly different...the only major symptoms i have are waves of nausea here and there, sore nipples and wayyyyyyy tired! Of course i need to be up with baby but i domt have a choice, i nap when she naps and its awesome! She usually takes 2-3 hr naps still.

I thought for sure id be sick like i was with ella but nope! Just goes to show everyones pregnancies are so different. I sometimes forget im pregnant until night time rolls around, its 7:30pm, just put ella to bed and im about to pass out myself lol.

Hang in there hun, hopefully it eases up :). Be grateful for dh! Theres not a lot of men that would do that.... Even when i am super tired now hubby does more chores around the house, but for the most part ive been able to do laundry, cleaing, taking care of dd while hubby works and when he gets home at 6pm he takes over til bed time at 7:30/8pm :). Luckily she is also sleeping through the night! Thats a plus!

Oh no :( poor thing. Feel better soon!
I was able to keep everything down today. 2 pb&j sandwiches and some toast.
Real healthy, I know. Lol.

I also have a scan tomorrow at my first appointment with my new OB :) I'm almost positive my appointment is at 11:40 lol.

read an interesting little wives tale.....pregnancy that increase appetite = Boy, decreased = girls (what to expect when your expecting

I had a little freak out yesterday when I didn't feel nauseous all weekend and my breasts felt normal. I went to the doctor, who made me feel worse by saying that a loss of symptoms is related to miscarriages. I spent all yesterday so upset! Anyway, I got a blood test for my HCG levels which came back as 239852 (7.5 weeks) which are on the high side I think. He also sent me for an urgent ultrasound which I am going to in 2 hours. I am scared and hoping I will see a heart beat!!! He wasnt my normal doctor, but I really didnt appreciate his bluntness. FX everything is ok!

I had a little freak out yesterday when I didn't feel nauseous all weekend and my breasts felt normal. I went to the doctor, who made me feel worse by saying that a loss of symptoms is related to miscarriages. I spent all yesterday so upset! Anyway, I got a blood test for my HCG levels which came back as 239852 (7.5 weeks) which are on the high side I think. He also sent me for an urgent ultrasound which I am going to in 2 hours. I am scared and hoping I will see a heart beat!!! He wasnt my normal doctor, but I really didnt appreciate his bluntness. FX everything is ok!

Ummm that's absolutely NOT true at all. Symptoms come and go during pregnancy - they are NOT stable and should never be used as a way to determine the status if your pregnancy. That man is an idiot. You can look it up anywhere on the Internet, and ask a doctor who actually paid attention in medical school and every source will tell you symptoms come and go. I lost all of mine - all of them. My boobs don't even hurt anymore. But I have a very strong, healthy little fetus in there growing by the day.
That is so unprofessional, rude, and hateful that he would say that to you. What a prick!!

Ummm that's absolutely NOT true at all. Symptoms come and go during pregnancy - they are NOT stable and should never be used as a way to determine the status if your pregnancy. That man is an idiot. You can look it up anywhere on the Internet, and ask a doctor who actually paid attention in medical school and every source will tell you symptoms come and go. I lost all of mine - all of them. My boobs don't even hurt anymore. But I have a very strong, healthy little fetus in there growing by the day.
That is so unprofessional, rude, and hateful that he would say that to you. What a prick!!

Thats what I had thought also, as I had obviously googled! I was really going to the doctor for some reassurance and also to get a blood test to put my mind at ease! He had both me and my husband in tears when he said he will organise an URGENT ultrasound.

I'm a little jealous of all these scans :( we don't get one till 12 weeks. And we only ever get 2! Xx

Welcome Cherub85!

I am so sorry to hear you ladies are not feeling well, also love the craving stories!
I hear you on the OH going away. Mine has hockey finals on the weekend we will be due for the 12 week scan (fx'd) and will be gone for 4 days then back for 4 days and then goes away again for 8 days to Germany for work :(

Not feeling anything still, i'm hearing the tirednedd, ms and cravings and hoping mine are going to kick in soon so i can join in the complaining. Figures i need to feel miserable to feel reassurance everything is ok.
Levels went from 4791 on thursday to 6720 on saturday. Thats a doubling time of 90hours.
I know they say it slows down at some point, but i thought it would get a bit higher first.
No more bloods until after the scan this saturday. The last one we had showed the gest sac. Hopefully this shows nugget is viable.
DH will be away for Hockey for the weekend so i have to go to the scan alone (might take my mum) Have to admit, i'm terrified of nothing being there and m/c again.

Sorry for the neurotic vent. I'm so terrified of something bad happening again and just want to start feeling pregnant :(

I also feel totally fine! I remember in my last pregnancy the nausea hit in my 7th week, and even though i know this, im STILL paranoid when i read about everyone elses symptoms! :dohh:

I felt like that in my last pregnancy, the sickness was very mild on/off and didn't start until 8 weeks. Try not to worry, everyone is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->