MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I have had the worst Monday I've had in a long time :( My favorite llama died in the my arms this morning :( My poor baby .... ugh .... and I can't help my husband load him into a trailer, so we can't get an autopsy done to find out what killed him. So now I just have to spend the whole day crying because I miss my baby boy already. He was my best friend out in the pasture. I'm so sad today. :(

I'm so sorry!!!! :( Could the vet come out and at least take blood samples to see if it was anything he ingested or an illness?

I'm so tired I can't wait4 bed . My little man has moaned all day long . :( I've got cramps, I'm hungry, I just want a nice long bath and I can't because I only have a walk in shower ! Wna cry x

J_Lynn - I'm so sorry!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM - I made it past my first m/c date, so that is good. I had symptoms over the weekend: sore boobs, lots of saliva - that's a new one, and nausea when I'd get hungry. Today I don't really have symptoms - it put me in a very bad mood. I'm really pissed off thinking that I may m/c but I guess we will just have to see. I do know symptoms come and go, so I will try not to get too angry about it. Hope you all are doing well! :flower:

Ughhhh having so much trouble scheduling my perinatal testing including my NT scan because of my insurance. Glad I am getting started on trying to schedule early so I will hopefully get in on time.

BTW I am in PA also, but I live about ten miles from Philadelphia :)

Im about hour and 20 mins from philly :)
And I think I'm about 3 hours from Philly lol
But like 2 hours or so from Scranton!

So I saw my new OB this morning and it was a pretty quick appointment. He did an internal ultrasound and then said he wants me to get blood work done to check my progesterone levels. I had them checked at 14dpo and they were 20.3 so we'll see. I go back in 3 weeks for my first official prenatal appointment with all the boring questions/paperwork and that jazz. Then I go back 2 weeks after that (so 5 weeks from today) for another ultrasound.

He has a little low-quality ultrasound machine in his office and we finally saw the heartbeat. He didn't measure how fast it was beating but I saw the little flicker :) They emailed me some pictures but like I said, it was low quality so they're not the best but I'll share them anyway.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
Yay!! Glad everything went well wavescrash!!

Sorry to hear about your llama J Lynn!! :hugs:

I bought some travelsickness bracelets today and they seem to have helped! Wish I bought them earlier today so I wouldn't have felt crap all day! Oh well!! Hopefully they'll help keep the sickness away from now on!
Just ate dinner (korma) about 45 minutes ago and my stomach is starting to feel empty again already!!! :dohh:

My hubby took me to Chick-Fil-A and it made me feel SO much better I seriously felt human for the first time in weeks...so I guess I'll just indulge whatever I want (within reason) to hopefully keep my body happy. Not too pleased that it was Chick-Fil-A because it isn't the healthiest thing ever but it was just so nice to feel satisfied and not completely ill.

Wavescrash, congrats on your ultrasound! Glad you got to see that little heart beating away :)

J_Lynn...sorry about your llama :( Losing a pet is so hard. I hope you get some answers as to what happened <3

I scheduled my NT scan for August 26th! Had to play phone tag with the OB and insurance company all day to get it done but now I am scheduled in so very happy about that!

Time to go relax with DH and watch some movies that we picked up after our Chick-Fil-A run this morning. Feeling pretty ok still at the moment which is nice. Got some gummy prenatals without iron to try for now. I think I will take them during the work week and take my other ones during the weekend to see if they really make a difference.

So exciting how these days seem to be going by a bit quicker now...can't wait till we get some scans here that actually look like babies ;) haha!

Hey ladies.. having a pretty hard Monday over here... I am so exhausted from the weekend and this nausea just will not let up. Luckily my doc prescribed some zofran for me to pick up tonight and maybe I can feel better. Also found out that my MW won't do another scan until 20 weeks.. no 12 week scans at all :( But she did say that if I want she can sneak me in at 15 weeks to try and see baby parts!

Hi ladies! I think I'm paying for not having a nap at all yesterday, I woke up at around 7 and promptly fell back asleep once I sat down on the sofa until 10.30, and I still feel tired! I'm even finding it hard to keep up with reading lol, took me awhile to catch up on here

Yesterday I spent the day with family and had barely any appetite, half the family went out to eat and I really couldn't see the point in spending a bunch on food that I'd just stare at and wish I could eat, so I stayed home with my niece and her son and we had breakfast for dinner, best idea ever for the day! I managed to get down a BLT sandwich and some scrambled eggs! other than the nibbling on fruit and a little toast and bread earlier in the day, it was the most I'd managed to keep down!

So I'm curious on HCG levels, mine were at 20,208 at 5w+6 and 30,496 at 6w+1... twins run in my family and now everyone is believing we're having identical twins! (we've already told our close family that there was only one gestational sac and yolk seen when we had a scan in the ER) My Dad especially is convinced :dohh:

personally I'm not convinced on it being twins, the ER dr's calculated my doubling rate at 80+ hours so it's not doubling out of the 'average' rage I guess. We wont find out until 7/31 anyway.. well I hope we get a scan then, my new ob's office didn't really say what would happen in the first appointment. I do have an appointment to see my Primary Dr/GP on wednesday though to recheck my hcg levels. We initially had the appt with her before our little ER trip on wed so they said to keep it and recheck levels etc so I'm glad because we love our primary!

J_Lynn: sorry to hear about your pet. I know that can be hard :hug:

Congrats on more great scans everyone! I cannot wait for mine. :happydance:

And small world indeed... I'm from Jersey and about 20-30 minutes out from Philly depending on traffic. And now I want sushi! That was like a staple in my diet pre-baby haha ;) Maybe we should get together for a BnB group sushi date! Sushi and spicy queso dip with chips is about alllll that sounds good to me. No food at all is giving me that "oooo that sounds good, I wanna eat it" vibe. :sick:

Well hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Monday ! :kiss:

U/S went well; baby measuring 7 weeks even! Heart rate 150bpm! I got to hear the heart beat! Couldn't ask for better! <3

U/S went well; baby measuring 7 weeks even! Heart rate 150bpm! I got to hear the heart beat! Couldn't ask for better! <3

That's great news! :happydance: I can't wait to hear our babies HB! Seeing the gest sac and yolk already had me feeling completely overjoyed, I can't imagine how awesome it is the hear the HB!

Ahw yay!! So happy for you Waiting4damon!! :happydance:

I can't wait for my scan... 4 weeks to go on friday! And hopefully we can manage to hear the HB on the doppler at home before then!!

Hi girls I'm in bed, we have a royal baby boy born here :) x

Glad ur scan went well waitin4damon

I feel so tired today. Hope I stop cramping soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back