MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Ugh OH let me nap for an hour this morning and when I woke up felt so nauseous. I really just want to lay in bed all day but instead have to go to work 1-9:30 :( boooo.

Welcome Cherub85!

I am so sorry to hear you ladies are not feeling well, also love the craving stories!
I hear you on the OH going away. Mine has hockey finals on the weekend we will be due for the 12 week scan (fx'd) and will be gone for 4 days then back for 4 days and then goes away again for 8 days to Germany for work :(

Not feeling anything still, i'm hearing the tirednedd, ms and cravings and hoping mine are going to kick in soon so i can join in the complaining. Figures i need to feel miserable to feel reassurance everything is ok.
Levels went from 4791 on thursday to 6720 on saturday. Thats a doubling time of 90hours.
I know they say it slows down at some point, but i thought it would get a bit higher first.
No more bloods until after the scan this saturday. The last one we had showed the gest sac. Hopefully this shows nugget is viable.
DH will be away for Hockey for the weekend so i have to go to the scan alone (might take my mum) Have to admit, i'm terrified of nothing being there and m/c again.

Sorry for the neurotic vent. I'm so terrified of something bad happening again and just want to start feeling pregnant :(

I also feel totally fine! I remember in my last pregnancy the nausea hit in my 7th week, and even though i know this, im STILL paranoid when i read about everyone elses symptoms! :dohh:

I'm actually feeling ok today, not had to eat too much yet. Had a croissant for breakfast and a snack-a-jack, then went swimming with my little boy, had a 6-inch sub at subway after, then some go-ahead biscuits and an ice-lolly and some melon just now. Dinner should be ready soon so I'll have some of that too! Hopefully things are starting to get better. Though I seem to wake up feeling ok-ish when I make sure I'm nice and full the night before, when I go to sleep.

Anyone else in the UK not heard from their midwife yet?? I'm 7+2 today. Hopefully they'll ring me soon! Last time I had my appointment by 7 weeks!

First appointment tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited!! Once it's confirmed and numbers look good, OH and I are going to start telling my mom and his parents. I can't wait!

J_lynn; so glad sd took the news well! Also, I love the name Tanner. :)

Thanks!!

And good luck - how exciting to start telling people!!! :)

I wish I felt comfortable enough to start telling more people...I thought I would feel better after seeing a HB and I do but it's still SO early...I am going to wait until at least 12 weeks to tell most people. I wanted to tell my grandmom but I think she'd be more devastated than anyone if a M/C did happen so I figure it is better to just wait. Between 6-10 weeks all of the vital organs develop so I hope everything goes ok and this baby really is viable but I admit I am still really guarded a lot of the time. I guess three M/C will do that to you.

So exhausted! All the time!
I work full time as a registered nurse In a hospital on a BUSY unit. The joke is nurses never have time to pee, I'm sure you all know how that is working out for me!!! Lol

And morning sickness started (yesterday at dinner w friends). Grrrr.

Oh how brilliant that there is one of these threads :)

I remember their being a similar one when I was pregnant with my first and its so nice to have the chats and support with so many other ladies due around the same time. :flower:

So my names Louise, I'm 24 next month with a 2 year old little boy and got my bfp yesterday! We weren't exactly trying but are very happy although very nervous and paranoid because of my hyperthyroidism. Planning on phoning my doctor first thing in the morning to get some advice and make an appointment etc but trying to stay calm and excited instead of paranoid and terrified :blush:

My periods aren't exactly regular and I can't say I've been noting down when I have them but my approx LMP makes me 5+6 and due on March 18th :)

I'm actually feeling ok today, not had to eat too much yet. Had a croissant for breakfast and a snack-a-jack, then went swimming with my little boy, had a 6-inch sub at subway after, then some go-ahead biscuits and an ice-lolly and some melon just now. Dinner should be ready soon so I'll have some of that too! Hopefully things are starting to get better. Though I seem to wake up feeling ok-ish when I make sure I'm nice and full the night before, when I go to sleep.

Anyone else in the UK not heard from their midwife yet?? I'm 7+2 today. Hopefully they'll ring me soon! Last time I had my appointment by 7 weeks!

When i was last newly preg (Nov 2011) the midwife didnt want to see me til 8+ weeks. Im not ringing her til 8 weeks this time.

:wave: hi loulabump :wave:

I remember their being a similar one when I was pregnant with my first and its so nice to have the chats and support with so many other ladies due around the same time. :flower:

So my names Louise, I'm 24 next month with a 2 year old little boy and got my bfp yesterday! We weren't exactly trying but are very happy although very nervous and paranoid because of my hyperthyroidism. Planning on phoning my doctor first thing in the morning to get some advice and make an appointment etc but trying to stay calm and excited instead of paranoid and terrified :blush:

My periods aren't exactly regular and I can't say I've been noting down when I have them but my approx LMP makes me 5+6 and due on March 18th :)

Hi!!:happydance: congratulations. Based on my LMP in 7+2 but my sono said closer to you at 5 + 3!! Welcome! :)
I have an almost 4 year old daughter, and we were caught by surprise. We stopped trying and only really BD'd once last month! Crazy to get my BFP so early too on July 3!

Here is my 7 week 'bump'...no bloating today because I haven't really eaten so I look way smaller which is fine by me, that bloating hurts a ton.

Attachments

• 2013-07-21 15.07.26-345258936.jpg
    2013-07-21 15.07.26-345258936.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks!!

And good luck - how exciting to start telling people!!! :)

Thank you! I can't wait to tell my mom!

I wish I felt comfortable enough to start telling more people...I thought I would feel better after seeing a HB and I do but it's still SO early...I am going to wait until at least 12 weeks to tell most people. I wanted to tell my grandmom but I think she'd be more devastated than anyone if a M/C did happen so I figure it is better to just wait. Between 6-10 weeks all of the vital organs develop so I hope everything goes ok and this baby really is viable but I admit I am still really guarded a lot of the time. I guess three M/C will do that to you.

I totally understand where you're coming from. My sister had two MC before her current pregnancy (she's 17 weeks now) so I'm nervous to tell people as well. OH and I decided we would tell our parents and a few close friends but no one else before at least 9 weeks.

So exhausted! All the time!
I work full time as a registered nurse In a hospital on a BUSY unit. The joke is nurses never have time to pee, I'm sure you all know how that is working out for me!!! Lol

And morning sickness started (yesterday at dinner w friends). Grrrr.

What a terrible time for ms to start. I hope it's not too hard on you!

Welcome Loulabump! Based on my lmp I am also due March 18th!

Just popping in to say hi be4 I go sleep. I've been avin a few cramps, but I would be due on 2moz if I wasn't pregnant so figuring that's why. I'm starting to feel sick again, I really am thinking I'm feeling more sick wen my stomachs empty . So I'm going to go 2 sleep. Hope my little boy sleeps later lol x
Welcome new girls :)
8 weeks 2moz ! Can't wait to be a new fruit lol. Night girls x

So who has scans coming up this week? Can't wait to see more US pictures!

Ugh.... 2nd time this has happened, tried to eat plenty of things before going to bed, just brushed my teeth and got into bed and now my stomach feels empty again! :dohh: it really annoys me! Mainly cause i've just brushed my teeth and i really can't be bothered to get up to eat something and then having to brush my teeth again....

Anyway, have a look on the first page, it should say who is having scans this month, which is basically only this week (and a couple of days next week!) Gone so fast!

Waiting4damon is having a scan tomorrow and hockeywife is having one on saturday (27th)

Hi girls! I'm feeling much happier today. DH is coming around all ready, changed around his teaching commitments for tomorrow so he can come to the U/S. He apologized for being an asshole. :)

The spotting has stopped, which I am more than grateful for. U/S tomorrow at 1340.
Hoping the babe is still viable; I was rather concerned when the OB wanted to repeat a U/S in 6 days time, even though the heartbeat was seen and the report confirmed a single viable IUP. I'm trying to stop stressing, :)

Hope you all are well. xo

Just popping in to say hi be4 I go sleep. I've been avin a few cramps, but I would be due on 2moz if I wasn't pregnant so figuring that's why. I'm starting to feel sick again, I really am thinking I'm feeling more sick wen my stomachs empty . So I'm going to go 2 sleep. Hope my little boy sleeps later lol x
Welcome new girls :)
8 weeks 2moz ! Can't wait to be a new fruit lol. Night girls x

Donna when you said you actually had dinner I was thinking to myself 'now keep eating at low levels to keep the sickness away as long as possible!' If you wake up during the night or right in the morning try to keep it going. I'm hearing from everyone that helps and although I haven't been super sick, I feel most sick when my stomach is empty. Good luck tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->