March 2015 Pots of Gold

Sorry Lbrum, I feel your pain. Spotting has always been bad news for me. It's great you're staying positive. Was there a lot? Has it gone away or gotten any brighter?

I had my first bit of brown spotting this morning it was mixed in with a lot of cm, and luckily it wasn't that much but I couldn't help but loudly say, oh my God.

I rang my epu but they didn't want me to come in since I'm already booked on for a scan on Friday.

Like you i'm really trying to stay positive but I'm also realistic. I felt a tiny bit of pain last night but it went away pretty quickly after I rubbed the area (lower abdomen) a bit so I didn't think much of it.

Poor little one, hope it's OK!

:hug:

Lbrum i hope the scan shows everything is good with your little one. :hugs:

kits i hope your spotting has stopped. If your worried about it I would go and see your doc if I were you.

Hopefully for both of you the spotting will be nothing. When I had my last mc the doc told me that about 50% of babies born their mums experienced spotting at some point in their pregnancy. And a common time is at the 6 - 8 week mark because the placenta is starting to take over making the hormones. Fx for both of you!

Lbrum and kits - Hope the spotting turns out to be nothing! I had spotting several times throughout the first trimester in my third pregnancy and baby is now now nearly 2 :) Most times I would spot within a few days of intercourse...could this be the case for either of you?!

Is anyone hitting any milestones this week? How are we all getting along?

Afm - 5 weeks today and still pretty much symptom free besides sore nipples. Kind if hoping a few more symptoms show up soon to reassure me all is well :) I'm heading out on a 2 week family vacation on Wednesday so I should be nice and distracted right up until my 1st appointment when I get home :)

Lbrum and Kits hope your spotting is implantation bleeding and nothing to worry about. If its any consolation I had implantation bleeding in 3 of my pregnancies and they were all healthy babies.

Tmb I hit 4 weeks yesterday did have nausea but that has started to tail off now and I only feel sick when I'm hungry as opposed to 24 hours like it was. Previous pregnancies its always hit at 6 weeks so I'm hoping its the same this time and then I can stop worrying.

Afm sent off self refferal online to the midwifes and I'm at the doctors tomorrow to get a blood test booked to check my immunity to chicken pox (eldest son has them at the moment). Hoping it comes back that I am as i'm so nervous something is going to go wrong :( x

Lbrum and kits, best of luck. Best scenario is NO spotting.. esp with prev mc :(

Just take it reeeeeaaalll easy and try to stay positive :hugs:

Last night my lower back at the base of my spine started aching really bad... boobs killin me.... this morning backache is even worse, and when I became vertical out of bed, nausea hit... not sure how Im going to make it thru my 5 hour shift at work working with a bunch of wild 3rd graders.. its 720a here in California, and all I want to do is go back to bed.

Swampmaiden - Boo ti the nausea but I guess it's a good sign. I think I spoke too soon...been feeling nauseous the last hour or two. Got that funny taste in my mouth and a ton of saliva! Taking it all in stride :) I'm going to try to find some preggy pops and see if they help!

Hey guys, sounds like some of you are getting really good symptoms now!

Sorry about your spotting kits. Well done for trying to stay positive. I thought exactly the same as you. It's immediate panic and like you're back there again. They couldn't see me this morning in the end so I have the first appointment tomorrow morning so another night to get through. I had a little, then it stopped, then a little more heavy last night. It has now stopped completely again so I have no idea what's going on. The truth is there's no way of knowing until tomorrow! It's so hard when it's only ever been bad news for you. However, I know there is hope as there are people who have had it and everything's fine. My best friend had it in one of her 2 healthy pregnancies so each one is different. Keep us posted, you're in my thoughts. I think the only reason I got referred so quickly is because I'm away from home at the moment. Maybe push if you feel really nervous and it's stressing you out!

Boo to the sickness/nausea but yay for the promising symptoms. Like you Tmb I try and take it all in my stride even when I'm feeling really rubbish. Just waiting for it to hit me properly now.

Good luck tomorrow Lbrum I have everything crossed for you that its a positive outcome for you. It does sound to me like implantation bleeding. x

Yes, symptoms are good, but still am not taking anything for granted... I've gone through all the symptoms before only to mc, so time is my only friend.

Lbrum, Im so glad you were able to get seen right away, tomorrow morning is still fairly quick, all things considered.. and the peace of mind of knowing is totally worth it. just TAKE IT EASY until then babe!

My lower back pain has not gone away, I can tell its in the muscles around the base of my spine, and changing positions i.e. standing up, laying down, bending over... is very painful. I feel like an old woman.

Mild nausea constantly present.. feel like my gorge is rising, and it doesnt help that for lunch I ate a bean burrito that filled me up like the total gut bomb it was.. almost wish I could throw it up just to feel better... word of advice: do not stuff yourselves lol no matter how delicious it tastes in the moment

Hey guys, hope everyone's good. Hope you're doing well kits? Not long til Friday!

I had my scan today and everything's fine. I saw the baby, complete with heartbeat and it's measuring 6w4d (I'm 6w5d) which they said is pretty good. I have a small haematoma which they said is probably left over from implantation so I will spot again but it's ok. I'm so relieved, not just cos the baby's ok but mainly because they know what caused it. Otherwise I would have continued to fret. It's still early days but feel a lot happier now. Plus my sickness has gone up a gear. It's not so much nausea as repulsion at certain smells and the idea of eating certain foods!

Thank you so much for your support on here, it really helped. It's so nice to be able to talk to people who know exactly how you feel.

:wohoo::wohoo:

Yay!!!! That's awesome Lbrum!! Great news :happydance:

I seem to be controlling nausea by eating. The moment I get hungry that's it, nausea takes over. Drinking tons of cordial as well.

But yea smells really put me off so oh is on cooking duty & he's no longer able to ask what I want to eat because if I think about food that puts me off too.

So happy for you hun!

I have a scan in 4 and a half hours....I'm freaking nervous and excited all at the same time. The problem is I can't allow myself to feel joy and too much excitement yet. Gosh can it be 2:30 yet? All I wNt to see is a normal sized yolk sac and a good heartbeat! Praying like crazy today.

Hope time passes quickly for ya! I try to make appointments in the morning for that reason!!

I'm so happy for you, Lbrum!

Good luck at today's sono, yotomama.

I'm still pretty symptom-less here, but I've been taking Dollar Tree tests every couple days and the test line is super dark, so I'm hoping that means baby is still doing well.

I do have some tugging in my lower left abdomen every once in a while. Is it safe to say that's where the baby could be implanted?

Excellent news lbrum!

yotamama I hope the scan goes well today. Fx! I'm sure all will be fine.

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and that is the stage I have mc twice. So feeling very nervous! But I am hopeful that this one will stick. The next week is going to be a rollercoaster but hopefully I will make it to my scan on the 1st August.

Glad to see good scans and so many ladies doing well. My prayers are out to you sporty.

Good news at ultrasound today! I dated at 5 weeks 6 days, (4 days behind where I thought) but this falls in line perfectly when I should have ovulated. Like seriously right on the money! I was so happy! Even though it's early still, we could see the flicker of the heartbeat but could not listen yet. No pictures as I'm sure she will give me something next week at my follow up scan. I can't wait to share the good news of this pregnant after 12 weeks. It's going to be a long 6 weeks! LOL. :yipee: :happydance:

congrats on all the scans! fingers crossed for me, mine is next Tuesday... should be around 7 weeks by then, so I'll be on the edge of my seat until then

Yay for great scan results! That's awesome!

Afm - I'm 5+1 today and got the 3+ weeks on the Clearblue digital :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->