Foley came out at 10:30am at 4cm

Waters broke by Dr 11am

Epidural at 1pm at 5cm

Checked and 8cm at 6pm

Checked and complete at 8:00pm

Pushing started at 9:00pm

Born at 9:44pm

2nd degree tear internally and some wicked hemorrhoids from pushing :blush:

But happy and healthy baby and so much better than c sections recovery wise so far

8lb2oz 20.5inches

Finally got my Asian baby and my VBA2C :happydance:

Attachments

• 1B5BC14B-F90E-4AD6-A7FE-8FF8921B53E6.jpg
    1B5BC14B-F90E-4AD6-A7FE-8FF8921B53E6.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 10
Congrats! She's beautiful and such a pretty name!

I had my baby, Noah Scott-Alan N. On Monday march 12th at 11:40am. He weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 20 in long. He was born at 40+5. It was extremely fast and because of that he didnt have enough time to make all the proper twists and turns so he ended up w severe shoulder dystocia and cord hypoxia. We almost lost him. It was very unexpected. His first APGAR was only a one. He was in the NICU for almost a week. We brought him home on St. PATRICKS. Day....we are all very lucky but delivery was traumatic for all three of us. Just super thankful he is doing ok and managed to escape without any broken collar or shoulder bones.

Oh my goodness hun that sounds scary!!! Glad you are all doing well though and hopefully the new baby joy will help you forget all the bad parts :hugs:

I had my baby, Noah Scott-Alan N. On Monday march 12th at 11:40am. He weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 20 in long. He was born at 40+5. It was extremely fast and because of that he didnt have enough time to make all the proper twists and turns so he ended up w severe shoulder dystocia and cord hypoxia. We almost lost him. It was very unexpected. His first APGAR was only a one. He was in the NICU for almost a week. We brought him home on St. PATRICKS. Day....we are all very lucky but delivery was traumatic for all three of us. Just super thankful he is doing ok and managed to escape without any broken collar or shoulder bones.

Oh wow! Sorry you had such a traumatic birth. Glad he's doing well now, congrats.

Emily was born 19th March at 14:52 via elcs. 8lb exactly and is a boob monster. We went home on the 20th and aside from an infected scar I’m doing ok! She’s currently a bit unsettled from the antibiotics :( but doing well otherwise.

Everyone else ok? x

Congrats everyone!!

I had my girl on March 19th at 11:52pm.

Induction started with cytotec at 9am.

Second dose at 1pm.

Discharged from hospital at 5pm.

Contractions started fast at 6pm, starting and staying at 1.5 minutes apart until I left for the hospital at 10:30pm.

Arrived at hospital at 10:45pm, checked by 11:25pm was at 8cm (not expecting that... yikes)!

Had some crazy intense contractions and then experienced a fetal ejection reflex (she came out in one contraction and I didn’t push at all... it was wild).

Came out en caul at 11:52pm, which was so cool!

My doctor didn’t make it... only two nurses were in the room. She was 3 minutes late! They didn’t even have time to place an IV, and I didn’t get my antibiotics for group b strep. Fortunately they think it didn’t matter since she came out completely en caul.

Love my girl to pieces!!

Isabeau Everlee Lark // 6lb 13oz
(My husband wanted to spell it “Everlee” due to my MIL’s middle name being Lee)

5665FC34-B115-4C04-AC28-EEDB3574A37E.jpg
1F297B3C-411E-4DC1-87E8-E14B7E1145DB.jpg

Big sister is infatuated with her... when she held her for the first time she teared up and said, “I just love my sister so much... I really didn’t expect that!” :cloud9:

I am so sorry that it was so traumatic :( I was a baby whose apgar was a 1 when I was born. My mom said it was terrifying.

I am happy that it all ended well though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"