March 2018 Babies

If it helps, I generally felt really uncomfortable before my waters went! Not pain, but my bump just felt more uncomfortable than usual. I thought I was just bloated or something :haha:

Thanks everyone! I am so tired! Finally come down from it all. She arrived on at 1:07am on the 15th. Labour time total was 2 hours 22 minutes from contractions starting! We only just made it to the hospital in time, got there at 1am!!

Oh gosh, these dramatic fast early births!!

I had 10 really BH on Monday and Tuesday but only two yesterday.

Cramps all through night last night and total clearouts in last 4 days yuck.

I was induced with 2 of my kids and early with one

Just want to put the feelers out there to see what everyone thinks since we are near the end. Do you fancy starting a fb group to keep in contact and see the little ones grow up or be added to the fb group that is already running for march. It's all set to private

I had kept meaning to get in the facebook group, but always forgot.

Got the official word I'm being induced march 1st which is thursday ah! Very nervous since I'm doing vbac and midwife is hoping somehow i go into labor on my own before then so I've started evening primrose oil to help but not sure what else to do. They have to start my induction with Foley catheter since they won't do cervidil if you have a uterine scar. I'm hoping I go on my own. Reason they are inducing is because I have obstetric cholestasis and doctor is concerned if I go to due date or past. Very stressed and torn, I'd like for everyone to just leave me be but I know for baby's safety induction is best. I risk having another c section though if this doesn't work. Only thing working for me is I have had vaginal delivery with my first

Got the official word I'm being induced march 1st which is thursday ah! Very nervous since I'm doing vbac and midwife is hoping somehow i go into labor on my own before then so I've started evening primrose oil to help but not sure what else to do. They have to start my induction with Foley catheter since they won't do cervidil if you have a uterine scar. I'm hoping I go on my own. Reason they are inducing is because I have obstetric cholestasis and doctor is concerned if I go to due date or past. Very stressed and torn, I'd like for everyone to just leave me be but I know for baby's safety induction is best. I risk having another c section though if this doesn't work. Only thing working for me is I have had vaginal delivery with my first

Good luck!! That’ll be a major plus for your body having been through it before. I’m not attempting a VBAC this time just going for an elcs.

They gave me my date yesterday - 19th March, had my growth scan and she’s weighing in at around 5lbs 4 so a steady weight gain every 4 weeks :)

Babies are coming this month! Very excited for everyone...hope you are all doing well

Hope everyone is doing OK! I cannot believe my baby is 18 days old, tomorrow would have been her due date!

Due tomorrow and have had every sign of labor in the books...except labor. Sigh. So ready to be done.1

Oh, I had my little boy on the 11th :) (40+4 weeks pregnant)
8lb 5oz
Another fast labour for this thread. Probably only 3 hours of active labour...Arrived at the hospital fully dilated and 20 minutes later he was born!
Had to push harder than I would have liked though because there was meconium in my waters and dr wanted him out pronto. 2nd degree tearing is not fun...
But I had my vbac and it has been very healing for me <3

Birth story is in my journal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"