March 2018 Babies

Hi everyone!

Katia-Xo I was the exact same living with the in laws and it was such a stressful time. I don’t look back with fond memories at all which is making me all the more anxious for baby no2 arriving. Even though this time we are in a completely different position and have our own home with plenty of space for the new baby plus DS1.

I have packed babies bag and it’s ready to go. Just got clothes for me to come home in to go in my bag and last minute things like a charger.

I’ve been super organised this time as DS1 was 5 weeks early and we didn’t have as much as a bottle or Moses basket 🙈 OH had to leave the hospital while I was in labour as I was totally flapping lol

Peanut x

Aw, how crazy and we’ll have the same age gap! I know what you mean about not knowing what to expect this time. I’m gonna just barricade my door and keep my curtains closed :haha: with oh having strict instructions not to answer the door unless pre arranged!

I’ve done my baby bag today, put most things in mine too. Exciting!! My hips stopping hurting cannot come soon enough

I'm finishing up my bags today! Just need a really big t-shirt/nightdress to wear during labour. Although last time I didn't change out of what I had on and ended up wearing the nighty when I bled through all the pj's I took with me, it was a good thing I didn't need to stay in overnight after she was born!

The last few nights/mornings I've woken my legs and hips have felt super heavy and achey almost like they're dead but no tingling, when I move it goes away. I'm too heavy :haha: anyone else experiencing similar?

I was naked my whole active labour with my son haha!
I'm so embarrassed thinking about that now...but covering up just wasn't on my mind. I had been in the shower for pain management and just didn't get re-dressed when I came out...mind was on other things haha

I was naked my whole active labour with my son haha!
I'm so embarrassed thinking about that now...but covering up just wasn't on my mind. I had been in the shower for pain management and just didn't get re-dressed when I came out...mind was on other things haha

:haha:

Yeah it never crossed my mind that I had even brought a nightdress with me to put on so no idea if I will change or remember this time but still! I just got an XL t-shirt from the men's section for £2! It's huge, and perfect!

How is everyone? I can’t believe it’s only two weeks until March!!

I have my last growth scan next Thursday, potentially only 4.5 weeks left!

hi Katia! exciting for growth scan!

i got my results back for obstetric cholestasis and they have confirmed i do have it - i now may be induced at 38 weeks but the midwife is having me meet with an obgyn again so he can decide if its safe to induce me even though i've had a previous section ugh... i want to do what is safe for the baby but i really can't do recovery from a c section again, hoping he just says he will induce me but with foley catheter instead of pitocin.

all this being said i could have a baby in 2 weeks! and i'm not even done work yet!

I hope your growth scan goes well Katia!

Fx'd the Dr will be ok with induction for a vbac heaveneats!

I'm definitely feeling more ready for baby now since I've been off work and got a lot off my to-do list!
All the baby stuff is now cleaned, hospital bag is packed, freezer is stocked!
Really just have ongoing things to do like keeping the house clean and keep up with dr appointments, take EPO, raspberry leaf tea and eat dates daily... :)

My baby is here!

Eek! Congratulations. I’d love to hear details when you can!! :flower:

Thanks guys, I’m hoping all is still fine and it’ll just be at 39 weeks as planned but we’ll see.

They won’t induce here after a prev c section either, hopefully all goes ok for you heaveneats!

Wnt2be, same here. I’m trying to just get things ready bit by bit. If she comes at term I don’t need anything at all now luckily! It’s so close for us all! X

So I had my appt measuring fine etc. They have booked me in for a sweep 2 weeks on Monday (5th march) then they have given me the option of induction if that doesn't work 😳

Thanks everyone! I am so tired! Finally come down from it all. She arrived on at 1:07am on the 15th. Labour time total was 2 hours 22 minutes from contractions starting! We only just made it to the hospital in time, got there at 1am!!

Hi everyone :)

After a very very quick labour my perfect boy is here!

Born in the lift at 10.03pm weighing 5lb9 :) we are so in love!!

Xx

Hi everyone :)

After a very very quick labour my perfect boy is here!

Born in the lift at 10.03pm weighing 5lb9 :) we are so in love!!

Xx

Aww congrats!

If we were a few minutes later arriving at the hospital my baby would have been born in the lift too! These babies just couldn't wait to meet us clearly :haha:

Congrats to those who have had their baby's!! :)

How's everyone feeling? Any early labour signs? I never went into labour naturally with my first son so I'm on high alert for "early labour signs" lol Sometimes I feel some period type cramping and Braxton Hicks...
I've started taking evening primrose oil and raspberry leaf tea and trying to eat lots of dates (but they aren't that appetizing...)....anyone else?

I've got the period cramping for sure but nothing terrible. Had an ultrasound yesterday, baby is measuring 39w 3d and I'm 36+4 so measuring big! My appointment is on tuesday to see if theu are going to induce me or not

I have been having period-like cramps for a week or two now. They are pretty mild though so I'm not sure if they mean much of anything. Some lower back pain as well, but that could just be because the pump has finally gotten big enough to put some strain on it. I have no idea what to look for though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->