March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Anyone ovulated yet??
My left ovary feels like it’s going to fall out from all the aching!

I'm not due to ovulate for at least another week! AF just ended for me.

I might be ovulation now. Had some serious ewcm today. Never sen anything that perfect ;) Only the temperature tomorrow will tell. I usually ovulate around cd19 and that is tomorrow so it should be happening soon! But I also have spottings since a few days back which sucks. Last time I spotted before ovulation I didn't get pregnant.

I'm due to O on Saturday. Will start the BD marathon tomorrow!

Ooo seems we are due to O round the same time. I’m due anytime between now and Saturday (I don’t temp or test just check CP and CM).
Hubby noticed my CM had increased and tmi.. but smelt coppery 😑😂 also cervix is high open and really starting to soften

I usually ovulate between cd17-19 such a long wait sometimes drives me mad!!!! Have another week to wait but thinking of doing sperm meets egg plan this month

I usually ovulate between cd17-19 such a long wait sometimes drives me mad!!!! Have another week to wait but thinking of doing sperm meets egg plan this month

What’s that plan???

Google it seems to have good success think you BD every other day from CD 8 then start using opk from day 10 once you get a positive opk you BD that day and next 3 I think then skip a day and then BD once more

I'm thinking I Od today as 1 p.m. positive opk and negative at 6 p.m. I don't think I'll test unless late as I hadn't got to BD today or yesterday. Oh well, we aren't supposed to officially ttc until June.

Good luck everyone :) :dust:

Can you put me down for March 1st?

List is updated!

Had two long days at work. Ugh the stress from that place is driving me mad.

Still no AF. I know it's not because I'm possibly pregnant. Going to work real hard on not letting my youngest night time nurse the next two nights and hopefully kick start my cycle again. It's very possible I never ovulated this month.

I've started to temp, I check my CP and CM, I have OPKs if I think I might be getting fertile. So really hoping between it all if I do ovulate I catch it! It is really hard to track when you have no starting or end point! Right now CM is for sure not favorable.

I'm definitely jealous of those who are about to ovulate! Best of luck ladies!!

AF is due for me 2nd of March, can you put me down for then please. Long story short this month is actually a bit of an accident. We had agreed to hold off ttc for a bit so only dtd outside of my fertile window and then Ovid and FF changed my fertile window to me having dtd in the middle if it for ovia and the day before FF predicted I ovulated. So lets see what happens!

List is updated!

Had two long days at work. Ugh the stress from that place is driving me mad.

Still no AF. I know it's not because I'm possibly pregnant. Going to work real hard on not letting my youngest night time nurse the next two nights and hopefully kick start my cycle again. It's very possible I never ovulated this month.

I've started to temp, I check my CP and CM, I have OPKs if I think I might be getting fertile. So really hoping between it all if I do ovulate I catch it! It is really hard to track when you have no starting or end point! Right now CM is for sure not favorable.

I'm definitely jealous of those who are about to ovulate! Best of luck ladies!!

I totally feel your pain on this!

So think I ovulated yesterday so the 2ww begins! With this not exactly being planned I'm not too worried if it doesn't end in a BFP but if it does I would be thrilled having not had to be stressed out this month! Had sharp pinches on my right side yesterday and a bit of cramping today. Good luck everyone!!

Erica I used to O exactly like you between CD17-19 I started doing acupuncture and its 'normalized' my cycle a lot. O now is usually CD15 and and perfect 14 day LP. I'm still not pregnant though lol so take that for what it's worth.

So think I ovulated yesterday so the 2ww begins! With this not exactly being planned I'm not too worried if it doesn't end in a BFP but if it does I would be thrilled having not had to be stressed out this month! Had sharp pinches on my right side yesterday and a bit of cramping today. Good luck everyone!!

Me too! I had sharp pinches on my left side yesterday and Tuesday and today it’s central achey cramps so i’m Guessing I ovulated around yesterday

I don’t even know why I tested but dipped last night and completely forgot checked today and look at this evap!

Attachments

• DA22001B-4B73-4807-A7DD-B80A216C486E.jpg
    DA22001B-4B73-4807-A7DD-B80A216C486E.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 17
Mrnmrsm - I definitely see that evap. I had one experience with one on a FRER. Never again do I want one.

Flue - Well.. I mean still a good chance! Are you guys just NTNP at the moment? That's how we conceived both times actually. With my last one I got pregnant the month before I was officially TTC.

Jessie - Are you just tracking with apps? If I was regular that would work for me, but right now I'm breastfeeding so I need to go at it at every angle to try to find out if I ovulated.

AFM - So, checking my CP and CM. CP was high, but still firm and closed. CM was very slippery and would stretch about an inch before definitely breaking and would break easily. I'm kind of hoping maybe I didn't actually ovulate (which I'm assuming is the case since I didn't bleed) and my body is gearing up to again. Soooo.. I need to keep my little guy off the boob as much as possible the next several days and try to get that egg to release! Then he can have the boob as much as he wants after my BFP for being such a trooper. :haha: Ideally I want to encourage him to wean, but have him lead the way at the same time.

Took an OPK, knew it would be negative, but if I am getting close I need to start taking at least one a day for now. I work this weekend, Monday off, work Tue/Wed. Seems like a good amount of time to drop prolactin levels and hopefully get that LH surge. I'm saving my OPKs and dating them, taping them to paper like I see people doing, so I can track it better. I feel kind of crazy, but I definitely want that BFP in March!!

So, thinking I need to start BDing at least every other day. Which is going to be hard with me working. So thinking need to get today or tomorrow in since the weekend is most likely a no go, then Monday and Wednesday.

Sorry, I'm talking a lot!

So happy to hear so many are already Ov&#8217;ing!! Get those eggs girls! <3

And to Ali, a BIG thank you for hosting this thread :) :) Hopefully it is lucky & your bubba lets you have your boobies back for just a little so his mommy can get her egg as well haha!

I&#8217;m only Cd8 so I have over a week before I&#8217;ll even see any nice cm :( Waiting for the actual wait is hard too! Dang.. a girl can&#8217;t catch a break lol. FX ladies who are DTD this week!

AliJo, ugh i hate waiting to O. I usually O CD 21 or 22. I think it's worse than tww when your ttc. Hope you O soon. DD had a lip tie i discovered at 10 weeks i think. My supply never fully came in and the pump wouldn't bring enough out even with supplements, pumping every 2 to 3 hours 8 times a day. I dried u unfortunately. I'm proud i was able to combifeed for at least 12 weeks though. I'm hoping it goes better next time. Oh but anyways, i hope you get march bfp!

I feel like I'm somewhere between ntnp and ttc. I track regardless of trying or avoiding. I don't say, "Honey, we have to BD tonight." I guess I'm low key ttc. I think it'd ne nicer to conceive this way though. 18 months ttc for DD but took 6 months to regulate after bcp.

Mrn sorry about nasty evap. However, woot woot on being O day twins. Maybe O on Valentine's day will bring good luck.

Dream I've heard of others using accupuncture for fertility and regulating cycles. I hope that you can get a bfp in March!

Jess good luck! I also Od yesterday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->