March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Mrn- do you have any opks you could test with to see? That all sounds like it’s definitely your O time!

Ali- That’s awesome to hear! Hoping within the next few days it’s a definite green light for the BD’ing :)

Cookies- Hmm.. do you usually get ewcm? If it was me I’d probably start DTD just Incase! And then again in two days :) Keep us updated!

Mrn- do you have any opks you could test with to see? That all sounds like it’s definitely your O time!

Ali- That’s awesome to hear! Hoping within the next few days it’s a definite green light for the BD’ing :)

Cookies- Hmm.. do you usually get ewcm? If it was me I’d probably start DTD just Incase! And then again in two days :) Keep us updated!

No my hubby would kill me if he seen i’d Bought them 😂 and I kinda don’t want to know as when I was trying for my little boy I stressed so much it never happened, once I stopped ‘trying’ first month I fell pregnant so i’m Hoping that’s going to happen with #2 🤞🏻

Before having my dd I always got ov pains ov day, going on past ov I should ov Thursday next week. I’ve been on the pill since just after dd was born and this is my first af since coming off it. Not holding out much hope for it to happen the first month of trying x

AliJo I love your chant:rofl: ah so exciting it does sound like you are gearing up to O!

Cookies I would BD anyways. I'm so sorry about your losses :hugs:

Mrn I think not knowing drives me battier than not tracking. I kind of miss bbt in a strange way. I always knew when Af was fixing to come.

Had hardly any sleep last night and woke up with the worst head cold ever. Sore throat, nose running like a tap and the worst fever. Was considering phoning in sick to work but I might just go in, let them see me and hopefully get sent home early. Feel terrible!

Following. I maybe joining you all in about a week or so. FX March will be a lucky thread as well.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

My idea to get sent home early did not work. Loads of people phoned in sick today so thinking since ovulating can lower your immune system that this is why I am so sick so fast. Must have caught it in work! Feel awful and tomorrow's a 9 and a half hour shift. Think a sick call is in order for then! Anyone else with children already ever had a bad headcold in the tww? Ive heard its common!

I’ve had a headache for 4 days now! Right over O time so it could be yes x

Mrn- Aw that’s so amazing that happened like that for you!! FX it happens just like that again!! <3 I try not to ever leave anything out for my guy to see! I don’t want it to ever feel like that.. like everything has to be perfect including him (& his performance) haha. But sadly it does have to be perfect! It’s awful really but it’ll be worth it! He knows what my temps are every morning and obviously when af is and what days FF says I’ll Ov but that’s about it. Keeping it minimal over here with the info so I don’t make it seem like a chore to complete :(

Jessie - Eek that’s awful! Sorry you’re feeling so bad! What dpo are you?? Hopefully you can call off tomorrow! I have no personal experience but my god I’ve read sooo many stories about colds of all kinds in the TWW that turn into bfps!! FX that’s what’s happening for you!

Cookies- Any update?? :) Hope you got that ewcm/green light today!

Mrn- Aw that’s so amazing that happened like that for you!! FX it happens just like that again!! <3 I try not to ever leave anything out for my guy to see! I don’t want it to ever feel like that.. like everything has to be perfect including him (& his performance) haha. But sadly it does have to be perfect! It’s awful really but it’ll be worth it! He knows what my temps are every morning and obviously when af is and what days FF says I’ll Ov but that’s about it. Keeping it minimal over here with the info so I don’t make it seem like a chore to complete :(

Jessie - Eek that’s awful! Sorry you’re feeling so bad! What dpo are you?? Hopefully you can call off tomorrow! I have no personal experience but my god I’ve read sooo many stories about colds of all kinds in the TWW that turn into bfps!! FX that’s what’s happening for you!

That’s exactly what it turned into when TTC#1! Sex was a chore and felt forced! I never want it to feel that way again!
Got my fingers crossed for you

My OPK is much lighter today, but still no ewcm really though. I used to get loads, but not had very much since Alexander passed. I'm wondering if it means my body isn't back to normal yet. I really hope not as I'm getting fed up of trying, it's 18 months now since we started trying for number 2.

Trying to follow the sperm meets egg plan this month, so bd cd10, last night (cd12) and will do tonight and tomorrow and again Tuesday, but I'm not feeling like it's going to be my month.

I would say about 4/5dpo maybe 6 if I ovulated when I say I did, however my apps say 5dpo. Haven't been temping or taking opks as myself and OH were only NTNP, however now I really want that BFP! Think I'm gonna have to take the day off I've lay in bed all day it's awful!

Just popping in real quick while on break. Took an OPK (while at work :haha:) and it's definitely getting close to positive!!

20180217_135509.jpg

Sorry it's bad quality. How do people upload large images?

Can I be added for March 11th. Baby dust to everyone

I got you added!!

Jessie - I don't know about the two week wait, but we have been so sick here. We all got over it, but now both my boys are getting sick again and sound croupy. My oldest has already had enough this year. RSV, strep, pneumonia.. ugh.

I believe it's a go! :happydance: Taken tonight just about 30 minutes ago! I really hope I'm as fertile as I was with both boys and I catch this little one!

That's real positive to me AliJo. FX they meet..... :dust:

Hello!
Can I be provisionally put for the 11th March please? I used soy isoflavones this cycle (my last day on them today, CD7) so it could alter my ovulation pattern. But if it doesn't then I should be due around March 11th if we aren't successful. Will confirm when I ovulate :)
Good luck to everyone here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"