March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

AliJo yeah I'm just tracking with apps and both of them basically say the same so with my cramps and twinges I believe I have definitely ovulated. I'm not against being pregnant so it's not bad but my OH started to get a bit panicky haha! He will be fine though!

So think I ovulated yesterday so the 2ww begins! With this not exactly being planned I'm not too worried if it doesn't end in a BFP but if it does I would be thrilled having not had to be stressed out this month! Had sharp pinches on my right side yesterday and a bit of cramping today. Good luck everyone!!

Me too! I had sharp pinches on my left side yesterday and Tuesday and today it’s central achey cramps so i’m Guessing I ovulated around yesterday

2ww together then! When are you due AF?

AliJo, ugh i hate waiting to O. I usually O CD 21 or 22. I think it's worse than tww when your ttc. Hope you O soon. DD had a lip tie i discovered at 10 weeks i think. My supply never fully came in and the pump wouldn't bring enough out even with supplements, pumping every 2 to 3 hours 8 times a day. I dried u unfortunately. I'm proud i was able to combifeed for at least 12 weeks though. I'm hoping it goes better next time. Oh but anyways, i hope you get march bfp!

I feel like I'm somewhere between ntnp and ttc. I track regardless of trying or avoiding. I don't say, "Honey, we have to BD tonight." I guess I'm low key ttc. I think it'd ne nicer to conceive this way though. 18 months ttc for DD but took 6 months to regulate after bcp.

Mrn sorry about nasty evap. However, woot woot on being O day twins. Maybe O on Valentine's day will bring good luck.

Dream I've heard of others using accupuncture for fertility and regulating cycles. I hope that you can get a bfp in March!

Jess good luck! I also Od yesterday :)

Good luck to you too! Looks like a few of us ovulated at the same time!

So think I ovulated yesterday so the 2ww begins! With this not exactly being planned I'm not too worried if it doesn't end in a BFP but if it does I would be thrilled having not had to be stressed out this month! Had sharp pinches on my right side yesterday and a bit of cramping today. Good luck everyone!!

Me too! I had sharp pinches on my left side yesterday and Tuesday and today it’s central achey cramps so i’m Guessing I ovulated around yesterday

Yes! Finally a buddy! 2nd March (going off my normal 28 day cycle but last month it was only 27!)

My sons birthday party is 3rd March so hopefully I won’t have time to overthink that weekend

Yes! Finally a buddy! 2nd March (going off my normal 28 day cycle but last month it was only 27!)

My sons birthday party is 3rd March so hopefully I won’t have time to overthink that weekend

I'm due the 2nd March too! My cycles are more 28-31 days so the 2nd is based on a 31 day cycle!

This is my first month with very noticeable EWCM but is that normal if I've already ovulated? Had it a few days ago then it went watery and now it's back?

Jess, are you temping to confirm O? Could be you are gearing up to O or when I got pregnant with DD i had ewcm for a day or two post O. I was temping so I knew when I Od.

Jess, are you temping to confirm O? Could be you are gearing up to O or when I got pregnant with DD i had ewcm for a day or two post O. I was temping so I knew when I Od.

I haven't been tempting but I'm almost sure I ovulated yesterday from the twinges/cramps however maybe it is a day late. Hopefully dtd on Tuesday will still be close enough for a BFP if I haven't quite ovulated yet! Won't see my OH until monday!

Please as me for 3/14 testing! Thank you! Good luck everyone!

Jess I've read O pains can happen before, during, or after. FX though that you Od yesterday.

Zoey thanks and good luck to you too.

My AF finally arrived woohoo! I’m guessing that I’ll O sometime around the first week of March, so I’ll just get onto the whole BD that week 😂 I am temping and have OPK and we’re away at the beginning so we shall see!

I’d guess that my testing date should shift to the 21st please!

Diedrek - You're welcome! Sometimes I can be lucky! I usually waste it on silly things, but it definitely wouldn't be wasted here!

Flue - I definitely agree on it being worse than the TWW! Although, I kind of skipped over the TWW both times. I was wondering if maybe I was pregnant with DS2, but I discarded the idea till AF was suppose to show. DS1 was a "Uhhh.. am I pregnant?!.. My nipples hurt.. noooo.. just wait you're being silly" Probably the most vibrant positive I ever got was my first with him. :haha:

Those tongue ties are evil things. DS1 has one. We were told he had a slight one, but as long as he was latching and feeding well they weren't going to do anything about it. Well, although we learned how to manage with it he actually wasn't latching the best at first. HUGE difference between DS1 and DS2. I had to supplement with DS1.

Zoey - I got you added! :flower: Good luck!

Mwah - Yay for aunt Flo! This shall be her final show, until baby your body shall bestow!! :dust: :haha: Oh gosh what have I done. This should be our new chant lol Get some witchcraft going.. :witch:

Nothing more going on here yet. I'm antsy to see if I will ovulate. Was able to keep DS2 off from 6:30 am to 8:30 pm. He's asleep so I should be good for awhile.

I’ve got shooty pains up my flower today what is it?! 😬😶

Only on BnB have I ever been able to agree with “lightning crotch!” Haha! But I agree that it’s totally normal && I’ve literally had them at every point in my cycle. Only for a few seconds but it sure as hell makes you jump up out of your seat or grab at your crotch like I’m sure most of our SO’s do!! Hey .. maybe it happens to them too && that’s why they’re hands stay on their junk haha.

I have only ever had lightning crotch while pregnant. It would be so painful it would stop me in my tracks and a few times I almost dropped to the ground. Ugh!

CM is still super slippery and starting to notice CM that resembles EWCM. Not enough for me to actually say I have EWCM. Getting hopeful for O!! Haven't taken an OPK yet to see if the line is getting darker yet. Temping doesn't tell me much yet since I only have a few days. If I can get a BFP without AF fully showing I'll be so happy! Haha..

Edit - Figured I would just edit since I'm still the last to post haha.

I took an OPK and it does appear to be getting darker! The first part of the line is real dark the rest is only maybe slightly darker. I did start to see it before it reached the control so that's how I know for sure it's getting darker. If it wasn't for the CM and CP I wouldn't think much of it, but I'm watching closely right now.

I really am lost when I ovulated 😑😑😑
I think I possibly already have as today my cervix has softened but dropped a lot! And I still have my pinchy pains on my left side and lots of creamy CM

CD12 and a positive OPK for me today, much darker than the control line. No EWCM though, still really creamy, so a little confused over here. Although judging by the 17 day gap between +OPK and AF last month I may not ovulate for another 2 days? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->