March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Thanks ladies!
Test is a 20miu so searching the shops for a frer to double check.

I won’t believe I am pregnant till the witch misses me

Congrats Mrnmrsm!! So exciting.

Phantom - with this pregnancy 7-8dpo I had bad cramps. They felt like AF cramps and I remember being worried my period was coming almost a week early (worried my body was messed up from a MC a couple months previous). Lo and behold I got a (faint) bfp at 10dpo!! I hope it's the same for you!

Congrats Mrnmrsm!! So exciting.

Phantom - with this pregnancy 7-8dpo I had bad cramps. They felt like AF cramps and I remember being worried my period was coming almost a week early (worried my body was messed up from a MC a couple months previous). Lo and behold I got a (faint) bfp at 10dpo!! I hope it's the same for you!

Thankyou hun! :) a youve given me a bit more hope :) wish i knew more accuratly my favorite dpo but will test again in the morning :), sorry about your miscarriage x i had a 5 week loss at xmas which was bad enough. Am so knackered today and my little man is driving me nuts!

Thank you phantom..loss is never easy. If the cramps are implantation it will take a few days for tests to show positive so don't get discouraged!

Thank you to everyone for the congrats!
Piecing together Hubby's surprise.. will share soon ����

Well bfn today, cd29, 14dpo and some pink streaks mixed in on wiping. So I think af is on her way. I'm still hoping for late implantation or something :haha: but really I just need to decide if I'm going to carry on ttc or not. Plus I was going to miss a few cycles to miss the Jan/Feb due dates, for a few reasons.
It's been a tough few months...

Good luck to those still to test :dust:

Thanks Dream :hugs: I just don't know what to do. It's been 14 months of stress, worry and upset and I don't want to give up but I don't know that I can go on either. I'm very lucky to have my boys I know that. X

Congrats to all you ladies with your bfp’s!
I’m 12dpo today and just got another faint but easy to see bfp with a very very very clear 20th wee of the day 🤭🤭🤭

I’m 12dpo today and just got another faint but easy to see bfp with a very very very clear 20th wee of the day 🤭🤭🤭

Ooooh really hope this is it for you!!!! We could be bump buddies lol

Ooooh really hope this is it for you!!!! We could be bump buddies lol

Thanks! You too!
I have no symptoms bar weeing 50 million times a day and bloating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh