March 2020 testing thread

@Lightning7 I know that feeling! Time is going so slowly! I may have stupidly tested this morning knowing full well I’d get a BFN as I’m only 4-5DPO. Madness. Good luck for Monday!

@salamander91 I’m sorry the hCG line is getting lighter but I hope you get that positive OPK soon!

@LadyVictoria keeping everything crossed for you for transfer day! Have you got anything to keep yourself distracted with until then?

@Lightning7 I know that feeling! Time is going so slowly! I may have stupidly tested this morning knowing full well I’d get a BFN as I’m only 4-5DPO. Madness. Good luck for Monday!

@salamander91 I’m sorry the hCG line is getting lighter but I hope you get that positive OPK soon!

@LadyVictoria keeping everything crossed for you for transfer day! Have you got anything to keep yourself distracted with until then?

@jellybeanxx you made me feel better about myself, 7dpo and my temp has jumped up and I have been staring at my tests for the last hour trying hard to convince myself NOT to use one because it's too early! :blush:

@jellybeanxx you made me feel better about myself, 7dpo and my temp has jumped up and I have been staring at my tests for the last hour trying hard to convince myself NOT to use one because it's too early! :blush:

That chart is looking amazing, I can understand the temptation!

I’m so excited about my chart at the moment. Feeling more and more confident that I’ve ovulated and excited for the blood test to confirm on Monday.
Tested today like a crazy person even though I know implantation wouldn’t have even taken place. Unsurprisingly it was a BFN!
Does anyone have things they do to try and increase the odds of successful implantation?

9FBAC412-4F82-4CC2-B240-78BE28A52B96.jpeg

LadyV not much longer now!

Lightning ohh I'm loving your chart. I think I had second rises around 6 or 7dpo with my bfp charts :) FX it stays in this elevated range.

Sal I hope you get a new bfp soon

Jelly we are cycle buddies:) I'm 5dpo today as well. I've been cramping on and off since yesterday and had increased cm. Very vivid dream last night. I feel like conception definitely happened and now just to wait and see if implantation is successful. I may be batshit crazy though lol. In any case hope we can be bump buddies :)

I'm not sure when I want to test. We are having DD2 birthday party next Saturday and not sure I want to keep that secret from DH if I am but I'm afraid he'd be upset at the party. Then again I might get AF so it might not be an issue.

Hey ladies , I’m back after taking 3 month hiatus for my sanity :) this will be our 6 cycle trying for baby #2 ( first one took us 3 years ) so fingers crossed this is a good month for all of us! Can I be put down for the 9th please

I appreciate that so much, thank you and good luck as you POAS :)

Work is very busy right now so that helps the weeks go by. Once I was recovered from my egg retrieval, I started going back to my aerial fitness classes. And I read a lot. But even with those things, our FET is still all I can think about. But that's how TTC goes I guess.

@LadyVictoria yes soooo close now! So exciting!
Yes! I have all of the emotions lol

LadyV not much longer now!

I'm not sure when I want to test. We are having DD2 birthday party next Saturday and not sure I want to keep that secret from DH if I am but I'm afraid he'd be upset at the party. Then again I might get AF so it might not be an issue.

Yes and no. The closer we get, the harder it is to wait. I just want it to be transfer day.

Fingers crossed for you with whenever you decide to POAS (or not to).

Thanks Flueky and Jellybean! Temp went back down a bit this morning, still pretty high just not the Triphasic I was hoping for but that's ok.. hopefully still high enough!

Welcome @Bump288 Good luck for your testing!

@LadyVictoria it must be hard waiting but on the bright side once it's in you don't have to wait as long to test :D since it'll be a few days head start won't it? Well that's how it worked for the FET cycles in the last thread? I have everything crossed for you!

@jellybeanxx I would like to know if there is anything that can increase odds of successful implantation. DH reckons he found online that BD during TWW increases the odds (apparently tested in animals not humans though), which I found strange so I googled it and I could only find a study that said BD during implantation days decreased the odds significantly in their study on women! Haha so who knows!! :shrug:

Link to the article I found!
Intercourse at the Time of Implantation Confers Lower Chance of Conception | 2015-03-04 | AHC Media: Continuing Medical Education Publishing

Last edited:
@Lightning7 I’ve heard it can be both good and bad! I don’t think there’s been enough studies! I guess if it stopped implantation, a lot less women would get pregnant! :shrug:

@Flueky88 I’ve also had cramping today and increased CM. Hopefully it’s a good sign for both of us and we can be bump buddies!

@Bump288 welcome back and good luck :dust:

Guess I am joining you guys 3dpo now and we did at 2dpo... I know my chances are super slim this month but I like to hope lol. I'll be crossing my fingers. So I guess put me down for testing on March 8th.

@Lightning7 I’ve heard it can be both good and bad! I don’t think there’s been enough studies! I guess if it stopped implantation, a lot less women would get pregnant! :shrug:

@Flueky88 I’ve also had cramping today and increased CM. Hopefully it’s a good sign for both of us and we can be bump buddies!

@Bump288 welcome back and good luck :dust:
Thank you

Lisa did you dtd 2 days before or after O? If before, that's still a great day/timing.

@Lightning Typical man thinking BD would be better during TWW LOL

Seriously though, it's something I have often wondered. Apparently something in seminal fluids can help but it's just another thing I read and who knows what is actually correct.
I like to think that if it's meant to be it will be regardless of BD or not :)

I am cd19 6dpo and ttc, I will be testing starting on the day after my period is due if my period doesnt show up. So if you could please put me down as testing March 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->