March 37 BFP Madness - 151 MARCH TESTERS!!

Ladies, I have probably a silly question. I am having light pink color only on toilet paper, no bleeding really, its very little. Is it however supposed to be considered as first day of my period? I think I read somewhere that it is not. It happened before at about 2 days before the witch came with full force. I am trying to figure out the length of my lp and this is really confusing right now. Plus with AF on the way my brain usually slows down rapidly lol. Thank you for your advice. x

Ladies, I have probably a silly question. I am having light pink color only on toilet paper, no bleeding really, its very little. Is it however supposed to be considered as first day of my period? I think I read somewhere that it is not. It happened before at about 2 days before the witch came with full force. I am trying to figure out the length of my lp and this is really confusing right now. Plus with AF on the way my brain usually slows down rapidly lol. Thank you for your advice. x

Doodlegirl - I have that, and yes, you're supposed to count the first day as the real bleeding, not the spotting. I only figured this out for sure after I started temping a few months ago, when I noticed that my temp. stays elevated through the spotting (very very light spotting -- just like yours), and then drops like clockwork on the first day of real flow. That's day 1. Do you temp? It might help you in the future, esp. if your spotting ranges in length (mine is 2-7 days before).

I definitely hear you about mushy AF brain, too... Sounds like our cycles are similar. Do you get migraines, too?

I was told by my friend who is having ivf that the hospital class the first day as the day when you wake up with a full flow. If its just a little bit of pink half way through the day, class the day after as day one.
This helped me to determine day one and actually made my cycles make a bit more sense as can have a tiny bit of spotting before full AF. :) x

Thank you Flannelsheets and Lazydaisys for your replies. I really appreciate it. I have been temping for couple of months . . my temps started to drop already yesterday. . . I had my massive midnight cry and all is bad fit last night and I just knew she was on the way. I always get this day before. I have been cold all day and the spotting started. I must say that it increased in amount and its much darker now, sorry for tmi. I also heard/read what you are saying Lazydaisys that's why this confusion, I always considered first sign on anything red/pink/brown as a first day but when TTC you want your LP to be as long as possible. I dont know, I just cant decided whether I am lightly bleeding or spotting now. I know FF considers light bleeding as first day. Why is it so complicated lol

So I'm 6 dpo today and decided to test for fun (I had a BFP with my son at 8 dpo so I figured early test results are possible for me). I think it was BFN, but after the time limit there was some shadowing. Absolutely no idea if it counts or if there's colour but I'm not counting it as I couldn't even get a good tweak out of it.

Feeling different today though. Having AF-like cramps this afternoon and evening, and lots of lotiony CM (TMI, LOL!) Any time I have any AF cramps AF starts up right away...nothing so far! Fingers crossed as I would have a short luteal phase if it starts up now.

I'm so hoping I'm preggers!! :) Will test again tomorrow and will post if there's anything to really see.

I am right along with you SShylady. I am 9DPO. I think I may have had an implantation dip yesterday and I have weird cramps on my lower right side, but closer to the middle of my pelvic bone. I am thinking of testing tomorrow just to make sure the trigger is completely gone so I can be sure Saturday if I get a BFP.

FX!!

Awesome!! Congrats lady!!! So happy for you!! I tested today and got a :bfn:, but I know it may be too early. I have lots of tests tho, so I may test every morning starting tomorrow until I either get a :bfp: or AF. I have had pain on my right side in the same spot as you, dull low back pain, lots of gas, fuller (.)(.)'s/they are not their usual shape plus my aureola's are darker/bigger/plus have a few bumps on them. I also have had white pasty looking cm, sometimes in clumps (sorry if TMI).
The other day I had white/yellowish pasty cm.

What are your noticeable symptoms? I had nausea from 1-4dpo

Well, now I don't know what to think. I went to a hole in the wall lab to get a blood test done. Well, the test said: "negative". I have taken 2 HPTs today and both were positive, one faint and one a very faint, but it was with an hour hold. I am thinking that the blood test was not right or they look for a higher percentage of the hormone because they don't tell you your betas.

I am going to retest on Saturday and we shall see.

Tried to wait til Saturday to test. Symptoms were overwhelmingly there. Plus I work on Saturday, but I am off Friday/tomorrow, so I decided to test today and guess what??....:bfp::thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Tried to upload the photo of my test, but the picture file is too large. Not sure how to edit the size.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Tried to wait til Saturday to test. Symptoms were overwhelmingly there. Plus I work on Saturday, but I am off Friday/tomorrow, so I decided to test today and guess what??....:bfp::thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Tried to upload the photo of my test, but the picture file is too large. Not sure how to edit the size.

My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations!!!! Did you do anything different this month? Happy and healthy nine months to you.

My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations! :happydance:

What are your symptoms?

My Ovulation Chart

yey congratulations! ! ! x

Congratulations!! Well I was supposed to be testing today but woke up to realise I have no tests!! Hmm. Af due on Sunday. May as well wait now!

Hi Ladies,

Great to see more BFPs!

Big congrats:
:bfp: Galvanbaby :happydance:
:bfp: Sshylady :happydance:

Really sorry to hear about AF:
Flannelsheets :hugs:
Deedeedee :hugs:
Doodlegirl :hugs:
Dannixo :hugs:

Welcome new lady:
2012bebe:flower:
Misscalais :flower:

Time to POAS:
Pizzawagon, PixieQ & Aliciaa

AF today, after a week of hope-inducing huge, veiny boobs, I am beyond heartbroken. This is an AWFUL feeling.

My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations!!!! Did you do anything different this month? Happy and healthy nine months to you.

Thanx !! I used fertibella, charted my temps every morning at the same time on FF, relaxed, put a pillow under my bum after BDing.

My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations! :happydance:

What are your symptoms?

Thanx !!! My symptoms were gas gas and more gas, full feeling breasts, sharp pain on left side on day of ovulation, some nausea after conception, fatigue, tingling nipples, darker nipples, dull low back pain, loss of appetite, increased appetite, white clumpy cm after reaching dpo, heightened sense of smell, metal taste in mouth, dry mouth, and low pelvic cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->