*March & April 2021*

Hey. This is my third pregnancy. I'm 6 weeks today. Since yesterday I've been getting lower back pain and tightenings that honestly feel like Braxton Hicks, no pattern but fairly regular. I should add I had a horrific time with my second and had horrendous back labor. Since then whenever I get any kind of cramp (period, upset tummy) I feel it in my back. Sound normal? No bleeding at all. It's driving me mad.

Good luck lovely ladies. I’m out. I wish you all a happy & healthy pregnancy!

Hi can I join? EDT from LMP is 1st of April. Been nervous to come over to this but I’m 5w 2d now and would love to talk to others due around the same time x

I had (I think) a chemical last cycle (had 3 positives followed by negatives and a period) so I have now had line progression and feeling more confident this time round.

Alex- that's crap they wouldn't check again!

Welcome and congrats new ladies!

Hello new friends! Moving over from July testing. I'm going to be due April 12th, but I know i'll carry later, so i'm planning for April 25th. I have the first interview with one of a few homebirth midwives on Monday. I'm not sure if we're going to hire a midwife or if we're going to go unassisted this time. We'll see how I feel after meeting them. I have two other children (Eli, born in 2013 via unnecessarian @42+1, and Kevin, born at home in 2016 @42+1) and we homeschooled before it was cool. I'm a birth doula, though i don't work much these days because i'm busy with family life. We're in West Virginia now but we've lived all over (Alabama, Germany, Maryland, Texas, Georgia, and WV).

I can't promise to be super active because the medical talk is not my jam (no offense, its just difficult for me personally) but i'm excited to enjoy this final pregnancy. <3

A bit quiet around here this weekend- I hope everyone is doing alright. I'm increasingly impatient for making sure this baby is in the right place and actual development is underway... I'm 3 days away from my latest loss (I had 3 chemicals), but we had an idea ahead of time because I never had any dye-stealers, they started getting lighter, and had a bit of spotting. The other two that made it this far (and had dye-stealing tests) ended with take-home babies. 16 days to go until we see that. I take my last wondfo test tomorrow (6w or 6+1ish), so will probably share that long progression :haha: (Anyone else still testing? haha)

Is anyone taking any special precautions with COVID and pregnancy? Does anyone work with kids/teach? I'm trying to decide how safe that is, but don't know that we can financially afford for me to stay home/homeschool, but if I don't, I'll be exposed to my class and my kids will each have a different set of people they are around. Weird time to be pregnant.

Hi ladies 1:30 lam here can't sleep so bloody hot :( sent my mam the scan pics she sent me one back saying is that one or 2 babies as she is convinced she can see 2 now she has circled it I keep looking at it :shrug: I no the yolk sak is under baby but she was on about under that she said it looks like another shape of another baby :shrug: I have another scan booked for Friday 7th anyway but she has me paranoid now :dohh: xx

IMG_20200802_211737.jpg

Sc- I hope you come up with a decision you're comfortable with. I'm a sahm that homeschools my 7. Two have graduated. My hubs is a supervisor for a medical supply company so he won't be laid off any time soon. My life really hasn't changed except when I leave the house. So no big decisions here.

Tdog- that would be awesome!!!! Excited to see your next scan :)

That's one baby tdog. I think she's seeing the sac/pole and thinking it's a second baby.

I'm not an expert by any means, but it's my educated guess.

Thanks for replies ladies she has me all paranoid :haha: xx

Last Wondfo used this morning- no more testing for this addict! here’s the progression pic- these are the normal (not early result) Wondfo strips which claim to have a 20miu sensitivity (instead of the 10 of early result). Also attaching FRER comparison for anyone interested, but haven’t taken one of those in a week!
296649D0-BA39-45B1-8B0A-D2D660C5386F.jpeg143A4052-94E5-4D76-A537-3EDB6EF42E70.jpeg

Sorry guys I was mia this weekend. It was DDs 5th birthday party weekend so I was busy. It was a small party - 4 kids DD included but nice and a lot of work! I’m exhausted. I hired a Rapunzel. She was great! But outdoor summer party in the first trimester....do not recommend. Lol

let me catch up!

Good luck lovely ladies. I’m out. I wish you all a happy & healthy pregnancy!
I’m so sorry love! My heart is with you.

Hi can I join? EDT from LMP is 1st of April. Been nervous to come over to this but I’m 5w 2d now and would love to talk to others due around the same time x

I had (I think) a chemical last cycle (had 3 positives followed by negatives and a period) so I have now had line progression and feeling more confident this time round.
Of course you can! Welcome :)

Hello new friends! Moving over from July testing. I'm going to be due April 12th, but I know i'll carry later, so i'm planning for April 25th. I have the first interview with one of a few homebirth midwives on Monday. I'm not sure if we're going to hire a midwife or if we're going to go unassisted this time. We'll see how I feel after meeting them. I have two other children (Eli, born in 2013 via unnecessarian @42+1, and Kevin, born at home in 2016 @42+1) and we homeschooled before it was cool. I'm a birth doula, though i don't work much these days because i'm busy with family life. We're in West Virginia now but we've lived all over (Alabama, Germany, Maryland, Texas, Georgia, and WV).

I can't promise to be super active because the medical talk is not my jam (no offense, its just difficult for me personally) but i'm excited to enjoy this final pregnancy. <3
Welcome! Congrats!

A bit quiet around here this weekend- I hope everyone is doing alright. I'm increasingly impatient for making sure this baby is in the right place and actual development is underway... I'm 3 days away from my latest loss (I had 3 chemicals), but we had an idea ahead of time because I never had any dye-stealers, they started getting lighter, and had a bit of spotting. The other two that made it this far (and had dye-stealing tests) ended with take-home babies. 16 days to go until we see that. I take my last wondfo test tomorrow (6w or 6+1ish), so will probably share that long progression :haha: (Anyone else still testing? haha)

Is anyone taking any special precautions with COVID and pregnancy? Does anyone work with kids/teach? I'm trying to decide how safe that is, but don't know that we can financially afford for me to stay home/homeschool, but if I don't, I'll be exposed to my class and my kids will each have a different set of people they are around. Weird time to be pregnant.

I have a home daycare. We have a lot of new rules mandated by our licensing place. Parents can’t come in, kids have their own tables they sit at for meals, lots of hand washing and sanitizing, more paperwork, yadda yadda lol. It is nerve wracking. We just had a family have to quarantine bc someone at the mother’s work tested positive. So that was nerve wracking. And we don’t even have everyone back yet. We just allowed those 2.5 and up back over the summer as we ease into these new regulations. Pretty sure I’m keeping DD out of school in the fall as well.

If any of our new friends would like to join the FB group message me and I’ll send it over. I don’t like posting it on a public forum for anyone to see.

Aw a scan pic, I have a private scan booked for 9 weeks. No idea what to expect to see, had one at 7 weeks with my little girl 4 years ago and it was quite good for 7 weeks so hope a private at 9 will look quite decent x

Aw a scan pic, I have a private scan booked for 9 weeks. No idea what to expect to see, had one at 7 weeks with my little girl 4 years ago and it was quite good for 7 weeks so hope a private at 9 will look quite decent x
Look on YouTube there’s loads of scan videos on there, I keep watching them for each week that I am

I got my sample received email from sneak peek just now so in 4-8 hours I’ll know what baby is :cloud9: I’m hoping for another boy but will be thrilled whatever it is

Look on YouTube there’s loads of scan videos on there, I keep watching them for each week that I am

I got my sample received email from sneak peek just now so in 4-8 hours I’ll know what baby is :cloud9: I’m hoping for another boy but will be thrilled whatever it is
Yayyy!!! I’ll keep checking in. Mine came at 8pm ish my time which was 5pm their time. I think it says the window is 4-7pm their time?

We're going to do sneak peak too I think. We won't be having scans etc. (my choice) so if we want to know this is the way to do it. Can't wait to see your results.

It’ll be between 12am-3am my time when I get the results you I’ll update you in the morning

We're going to do sneak peak too I think. We won't be having scans etc. (my choice) so if we want to know this is the way to do it. Can't wait to see your results.
I did mine at 8 weeks exactly. Came back :pink:! I’m not going out to buy anything yet, but I’m hopeful it’s right.

It’ll be between 12am-3am my time when I get the results you I’ll update you in the morning

oh maaaan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->