*March & April 2021*

My edd before I have a scan is 4/12
I’m barely pregnant lol. I’m desperate to stay this way.

Hi I'd love to join, I was waiting for an April group!
EDD is April 2nd, 3rd baby

Hi everyone, may I join? I just saw April was added :)
I'm Jess, i'm 37 with 2 girls aged 6 & 15. My EDD is April 2nd as well!

Hello and welcome all joining :hi:

My sneakpeek test come today so I done it and posted it straight away, what a mess I made! Blood absolutely everywhere :haha: There’s no way I could have contaminated it, I did it in a room that isn’t really used by the boys, put on a new T-shirt before starting, washed my hands twice between opening everything up and disinfected the surface using an old T-shirt of mine (all cloths would have been touched by dh) so my main concern is that the blood will have clotted and I’ll have to redo it, according to their timescale I should get my results late Monday/early Tuesday

Hi I'd love to join, I was waiting for an April group!
EDD is April 2nd, 3rd baby
Welcome! Will add you.

Hi everyone, may I join? I just saw April was added :)
I'm Jess, i'm 37 with 2 girls aged 6 & 15. My EDD is April 2nd as well!
congrats! Will add you as well

We have a Facebook page. Haven’t changed it to March & April yet, but I’ll get to that. Message me if you’d like to join and I’ll send the info. I don’t want that info here where anyone can get it :)

Hello and welcome all joining :hi:

My sneakpeek test come today so I done it and posted it straight away, what a mess I made! Blood absolutely everywhere :haha: There’s no way I could have contaminated it, I did it in a room that isn’t really used by the boys, put on a new T-shirt before starting, washed my hands twice between opening everything up and disinfected the surface using an old T-shirt of mine (all cloths would have been touched by dh) so my main concern is that the blood will have clotted and I’ll have to redo it, according to their timescale I should get my results late Monday/early Tuesday

That’s why I’m traumatized! Lol. I had blood everywhere too. I had to keep rinsing my finger bc it went under my nail and everywhere but in the vial lol. I sent it off on a Saturday got my GIRL (!!!!) results Monday night. Did you do the fast track?

Last edited:
You were having a hard time earlier kylasbaby, hope you're better now :hugs:

Yay and congrats and welcome April ladies!!!! :wohoo:

Yay luv!!!! <3

Fantastic idea adding April <3

That’s why I’m traumatized! Lol. I had blood everywhere too. I had to keep rinsing my finger bc it went under my nail and everywhere but in the vial lol. I sent it off on a Saturday got my GIRL :)dance:) results Monday night. Did you do the fast track?

there’s no fast track option for the uk but it’s only 1-2 business days for the test to get to me and 2 business days for it to get back to them then 4-8 hours after my email to say they have it for the results, Did you do the fast track?

My edd before I have a scan is 4/12
I’m barely pregnant lol. I’m desperate to stay this way.
I joined this group at 3w3d too!
Made a doc appt the next day (for 8w) and was just like soooo do I cancel or come in if this doesn’t work out...

there’s no fast track option for the uk but it’s only 1-2 business days for the test to get to me and 2 business days for it to get back to them then 4-8 hours after my email to say they have it for the results, Did you do the fast track?
I did, yeah. That sounds like the fast track. Maybe that’s the only option for overseas? They probably want it back ASAP so it’s still good to test when it gets there.

You were having a hard time earlier kylasbaby, hope you're better now :hugs:

Yay and congrats and welcome April ladies!!!! :wohoo:

Yay luv!!!! <3

Fantastic idea adding April <3

I’m still absolutely exhausted, but pushing through lol. It’s DDs birthday today, so I have a little sugar energy haha.

I joined this group at 3w3d too!
Made a doc appt the next day (for 8w) and was just like soooo do I cancel or come in if this doesn’t work out...
I’m gonna hold off until 6w to call. They will schedule a us for 8w. I’m so nervous. My last pregnancy I lost my little boy at 13w. I think I’ll be nervous until I have a baby in my arms. Plus I’m super old to be having babies, lol. I’m 44! Hoping I get to stay. Trying to put as much positive out there as I can so little bean knows I really want him/ her!

I’m gonna hold off until 6w to call. They will schedule a us for 8w. I’m so nervous. My last pregnancy I lost my little boy at 13w. I think I’ll be nervous until I have a baby in my arms. Plus I’m super old to be having babies, lol. I’m 44! Hoping I get to stay. Trying to put as much positive out there as I can so little bean knows I really want him/ her!
I’m sorry for your losses! I can’t imagine how tough- hope this is another rainbow!

I’m still absolutely exhausted, but pushing through lol. It’s DDs birthday today, so I have a little sugar energy haha.
The exhaustion I have this time is absurd! I've never been this tired. I seriously can't get out of bed and into the shower. It takes me a couple hours to get enough energy up to get in. By the time I get out of the shower my legs are shaky and I feel weak. I think the heat from the water zaps my energy and makes me feel sick?? I've thrown up twice in the shower. Once right after I had taken some zofran.

I am 42 so I guess it's understandable I'd be more tired than in my previous pregnancies, this is really ridiculous it seems though.

The exhaustion I have this time is absurd! I've never been this tired. I seriously can't get out of bed and into the shower. It takes me a couple hours to get enough energy up to get in. By the time I get out of the shower my legs are shaky and I feel weak. I think the heat from the water zaps my energy and makes me feel sick?? I've thrown up twice in the shower. Once right after I had taken some zofran.

I am 42 so I guess it's understandable I'd be more tired than in my previous pregnancies, this is really ridiculous it seems though.
I’m only 31! Lol. Not gonna lie I haven’t showered in a few days. Sleep trumps that at this point. I don’t remember being this tired with DD, but i was sooooo nauseous from 6-20 weeks with her so that’s all I really remember.

Great idea to combine with April - both my boys were like 10 days late so I could end up having an April baby anyway!! Haha

Great idea to combine with April - both my boys were like 10 days late so I could end up having an April baby anyway!! Haha

You must be due same time as me? I'd be early due to being high risk xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"