*March & April 2021*

You must be due same time as me? I'd be early due to being high risk xx

Hey tdog. At this point my EDD is Mar 20, but I think I ovulated a couple of days late, so that would make it Mar 22. I have my first scan next Friday so will find out more then :)

Hi everyone, may I join? I just saw April was added :)
I'm Jess, i'm 37 with 2 girls aged 6 & 15. My EDD is April 2nd as well!

Ah that's fantastic! So exciting to have same due date, my DS turning 5 next month and DD is 2.5. I can't wait to tell them. scan isn't until 13 weeks but considering getting the NIPT test at 10 weeks, that includes a scan and can find out the gender early too. Anyone else getting it? Great that you all get scans at 8 weeks!
5 weeks today and feel fine, hopefully no nausea this time!

Hey tdog. At this point my EDD is Mar 20, but I think I ovulated a couple of days late, so that would make it Mar 22. I have my first scan next Friday so will find out more then :)

Yea my edd is 20th March also I had a scan already but couldn't say for sure :shrug: I also have another scan next Friday aswell :) xx

scan isn't until 13 weeks but considering getting the NIPT test at 10 weeks, that includes a scan and can find out the gender early too. Anyone else getting it?

I think we will do the NIPT. Being a bit older this time around (I'm 35) I just wanna double check stuff.

I think we will do the NIPT. Being a bit older this time around (I'm 35) I just wanna double check stuff.

I'm 33 I'm going to do the tests also I did with my last aswell you going to find out gender aswell? Xx

I have my first in person OB visit in 2 weeks where she will do a “bedside ultrasound.” Then the following week I have my 12 week ultrasound at the ultrasound place. Can’t wait to see baby again. My only symptoms are bouts of queasiness, exhaustion, my face being a mess and constant burping every time I even look at food. So glad I had my 8 week though or I’d be going nuts.

I have my first in person OB visit in 2 weeks where she will do a “bedside ultrasound.” Then the following week I have my 12 week ultrasound at the ultrasound place. Can’t wait to see baby again. My only symptoms are bouts of queasiness, exhaustion, my face being a mess and constant burping every time I even look at food. So glad I had my 8 week though or I’d be going nuts.
My symptoms are the same some days the nausea and exhaustion hit me like a brick wall but other days I feel totally normal, I’ve been having a bit of a rough few days with it lately so hopefully I’m due a normal day soon. My chin looks like it belongs to a 14yr old boy, I’m so over the first trimester rubbish!

Yes I'll be 35 by April too so think I'll go for it for some peace of mind. My skin is breaking out so bad every few days but it clears up really quickly weird! Then another few pop up lol

I would like the NIPT as well for age reasons as well if I'm offered it, just not sure what is covered by insurance so I'll have to find out.

In 2 minds about finding out the gender though, we didn't find out with my last (she didn't cooperate during the scan), and it ended up being really exciting having a surprise but I will probably cave if given the option..who knows lol.

My only symptom right now is occasional queasiness but I don't know how much of that is my nerves at this point, haha.

Awww I love reading the updates!

I will be doing nipt at my next appt. Think I'll be 13 weeks, latest I've ever had it. We will definitely find out the gender and I'm certain I'll be shopping within minutes of knowing haha!

Found babies heartbeat with Doppler today :happydance:
Yay!! That’s so exciting.

I tried last night, but I have quite a bit of extra padding (my babies like cushiony homes hehe) so I didn’t catch it. I caught DDs at 10+1 so I’ve got about a week to go.

Aw that is so exciting to hear the heartbeat already! For my other 2 pregnancies I had a scan at 8 weeks so I'm not sure how I will last until 13 without even hearing the heartbeat. We have moved countries so still trying to get used to the maternity system being so different!

Aw that is so exciting to hear the heartbeat already! For my other 2 pregnancies I had a scan at 8 weeks so I'm not sure how I will last until 13 without even hearing the heartbeat. We have moved countries so still trying to get used to the maternity system being so different!
Have you moved to the uk?

No Ireland, I think it's similar in that there's no early scan, are you in UK?
Yeah I’m in the uk, scans are very limited here, dating and anomaly and only 1 rescan if they can’t find everything, I had to have a rescan with my daughter and they still couldn’t see if everything was ok but couldn’t go back again and check which was crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->