March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

OK Ladies! I tested again today and got another BFP!!!!!! Definite line and darker than the 1st. Afternoon pee. I still can't believe it!

The only symptoms I have are slightly sore breasts, light cramping, constipation (TMI), and increased CM.

Congrats Bamagurl! Test on Saturday and hopefully, the line will be darker.

Can someone tell me how to get those little cute signatures on the bottom of my messages so I can show how many weeks I am?

Congrats lisalee :happydance: take a picture of the test and show it off, click on one of the tickers and it should redirect You to the web site. And again cngrats on your :bfp:

O my, sorry ladies if i was MIA for a while, my DH and I had hit the beach yesterday. O MY LISALEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: I knew you HAD IT, i dont know why u felt like the first one didnt COUnt!!!!! YOU WERE OUR FIRST BFP!!!! omg omg. Im def soooo happy foy U!!!! I cant wait to get mine!!!! The ticker? When you see someones ticker on here that's announcing their pregnancy and how many wks they are just click on it and it will take you to the ticker creater home page and when yo u get there their left sidebar usually indicates tickers but if not just look around on the page and you'll see "Tickers" click on it and it will give you a list of optional tickers to choose from, once you find and create the ticker you want, choose, "get code fo ticker" it will give you some options from, html, BBmcode, etc, just go with BBmcode, highlight it and copy it and then click back on Baby and bump page and go to CP user and click on edit signature and paste what you copied from the ticker page into your signature.

So pleased for you Lisalee! :happydance: You must be over the moon. Try and relax, take good care of yourself.

Any tips for anything you did differently this month?

Congrats to those BFPs and for those BFPs that we know are coming!!! This is soo exciting news!!

CD24 today, still lots of creamy CM...and a temperature jump :) Trying not to get my hopes up but my temperatures have never been this high...it went from 36.12 at the start of the cycle to 36.48 around CD15 and has gone to over 37 degrees today!

Also caved in and did an internet cheapie today, but nothing yet...thought I could see the faintest shadow of a line but even I had to squint and shine a light on it...got family coming up tonight for the weekend though so that will keep my temptation to test at bay.

Also no spotting at all this cycle since my AF, which is extremely unusual (And nice) for me.

I can't wait to see what the next couple of days bring but, hey, no AF/spotting can only be a good thing! Won't get my hopes up, but fingers crossed for myself and all you guys too!xx

Congratulations lisalee and bamagirl!!! :happydance:
SUCH EXCITING NEWS! I definitely saw the line in your second pic bamagirl (and the nails are 100% forgiven, haha!).

lpjkp - Your turn next... :dust:

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

CONGRATS TO OUR TWO :bfp: LOVELY LADIES Lisalee and BamaGurl :wohoo: :wohoo:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: L/R ovary pains, increased appetite

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ TESTED faint :bfp:/Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day?

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th :bfn::thumbup:/ will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP:flower:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs

Lisalee1:Soon June BFP/MC now TTC/TESTED :bfp:/Symptns 2Day?

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/M.I.A

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all luck and offer congrat sot those with BFP's

Storked - just looked at your ticker and we are around the same stage of our cycle.

:dust: for you, cycle buddy!

Thank you ladies again. I am over the moon! :happydance: Didn't know it would happen so soon after MC!

I didn't do anything different this month. My body seemed to return to normal very quickly after the MC and I think I ovulated just a a day or 2 or 3 later than usual.

LPK- Those are DEFINITELY promising signs. I have a friend who is pregnant and she said a dead give away for her was that she didn't spot like she normally does during the TWW. :thumbup:

Nevergivingup (and I think Bamagurl?)- Thanks for the instructions on updating the ticker. I will definitely try that today.

Testing signature.
This is a lucky thread. We will have many more BFPs!!!!!

Ok So Lisalee and BamaGurl, since ya'll are our two first BFP's, it's only right to tell the rest of us what ya'll did to get the BFP, so we can maybe twerk ours maybe.

Mummy_2_one, i thought about you while i was repasting our list and i wanted to see how you're doing and hows everything going since it's been 2almost 2wks since your loss. Im hoping you're doing fine and remember we're here for u, bc u know i had 2 losses too.

lpjkp: the high temps sounds Great and PROMISING Ma'am!!!! mmmnn im feeling vibes that you will be next after Shyiah and i if you dont test early. But now since BFP's are rolling in, the anxious bird is pecking at my window too:growlmad: lpjkp i got a feeling you're going to test early......:happydance:

Luxlisbon: Thanks for hanging in here with us and not leaving us, i love your POSITIVITY. How is everything going emtionally since the mc 2wks ago, i have to check on my girls to make sure you dont feel alone emotionally and to know we're here for you.

Shyiah: Great on taking the relax approach ma'am. It can def get exhausting doing testing everyday. Now that our two girls got their bfps im scared i might be the one that wont get mine, but of course life still goes on.And there's still July. Our testing date is the same!

Storked: How are you ma'am, and where are you at in your cycle of "O", are u a zombie yet from BD??:haha:

redmonkeysock: How are things going ma'am? When is your "O" day? Is AF being nice? And whats your plans for TTC in July?

LADIES, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHOS MAKING THIS THREAD AWESOME, IT WOULD DEF BE DEAD W/O U LADIES. AND CONGRATS TO THE ALL OUR BFPS!! THANKS FOR ALL THE POSITIVITY LADIES!!! WE'LL DEF GET IT!!!

Quick question ladies, how do i change the title of this thread so it can update our bfps'?

I am in a fertile period! Cervix was high and was getting watery CM yesterday so feeling good about it! Didn't BD on Wednesday because the hubby was sick (wouldn't have stopped me but he was put out at my pushing) but we did it last night and more promised for today so I'll take what I can get :D
How are you doing dear?? Getting impatient to test? :)

Thanks for checking on me!!

I'm doing ok. Was strangely fine with this second loss at first, but it hit me a few days after the fact and I've had a bad week (up until Wednesday when things started looking up again). Now I'm just waiting for 'O' any day now and excited about this month's possibilities :happydance:

This is a great thread!

I'm doing ok. Was strangely fine with this second loss at first, but it hit me a few days after the fact and I've had a bad week (up until Wednesday when things started looking up again). Now I'm just waiting for 'O' any day now and excited about this month's possibilities :happydance:

This is a great thread!

:hugs: glad you are feeling positive!
Sorry about your bad week. It always takes a while to sink in, doesn't it? :cry:

This is a great thread!

:hugs: glad you are feeling positive!
Sorry about your bad week. It always takes a while to sink in, doesn't it? :cry:

Well that's the strange thing, I was in total denial this time because it was nothing like my first MC. First time it all hit me straight away because it was so full-on (in terms of MC 'symptoms'). I just kept thinking this time that maybe I didn't lose it, so i think that delayed the grieving.

Having been through infertility (before my DD) and now MCs, I think I'd prefer to just struggle to fall pregnant than to lose babies. It's just been the most awful few months ever :cry:

I am in a fertile period! Cervix was high and was getting watery CM yesterday so feeling good about it! Didn't BD on Wednesday because the hubby was sick (wouldn't have stopped me but he was put out at my pushing) but we did it last night and more promised for today so I'll take what I can get :D
How are you doing dear?? Getting impatient to test? :)

Woohoo! Go for it!!! It's so great when your fertile period is on a weekend! Enjoy!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->