• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Storked: Hope your Dh feels better! At least you got some BD in!!! And YAyyyy for the fertile moment!!! At least u BD, my DH and I missed Tue/Wed and he bothered me all day Wed. ab BD so when we finally went at it, we went for 1 hour and 10 mins, i was crying inside! And u would think something good came from it, my DH didnt even CLIMAX!!!! SO that 1hr and10min was a BIG WASTE bc he said he gotten tired. I was mad and furious and he's going to ask,"why are you mad, you got yours right?" and im like, "huh, I CANT GET MYSELF PREGNANT!" so i slept on the other side of the bed by myself and he was trying to figure is it that serious. "YES IT"S JUST THAT SERIOUS!!" "NO SPERM,NO CUDDLING!!" Anyhoo yea i want to test but getting scared at the same time:argh:

Mummy_2_One: Thats great that it gotten better for you. I was the same way, when the mc begin happening all over again, i felt the same as you but i was like o well, im use to it but after a week of it settling in, i broke down and cried. But the best feeling is when the bleeding stop and "O" show up, we def got another chance ma'am!!! We'll def get it this time and we def have to remind ourselves that this will be a successful pregnancy,once we get pregnant again! fingers are def crossed for u, bc u def will have a beautiful story to tell:flower:

Thanks for checking on me!!

I'm doing ok. Was strangely fine with this second loss at first, but it hit me a few days after the fact and I've had a bad week (up until Wednesday when things started looking up again). Now I'm just waiting for 'O' any day now and excited about this month's possibilities :happydance:

This is a great thread!

Sorry to hear about your MCs. I had a MMC last month at 6.5 wks (stopped growing at 4 wks). But I love your attitude about looking to this month's possibilities!! That is what helped me move forward. Didn't want to dwell on being sad (although some people need more time and that's OK).

Have fun BD this weekend! :happydance:

wow lisalee, you've gotten prego right behind your mc! Good for you MA'am!!!!

I know i forgot one lovely "SOON JUNE/JULY BFP", BaybeeEm, You've been MIA, is everything ok and how are you doing?

Nevergivingup that sounds frustrating, I bet it was frustrating for your husband too! Wowowowow, one and half hours. Maybe when I was in my early twenties but I can't really imagine going for that long now. :coffee: :haha:

I am feeling really good. I don't feel sad about the MMC, maybe that sounds weird to some of you girls but for me it is simply nature's way. I have every confidence I will fall again in the next few months and this will be the right one. I see no benefit in looking back and feeling sad/blaming myself/wondering why about what has happened (for me, I know everyone deals with things differently).

C'mon then! Who is next? I'm thinking a firm positive for Bamagurl in the next couple of days then Storked and nevergivingup, who both sound like they have BD'd for their countries this month.

LuxLisbon, that was the funniest comment today so far!!! Well you are def super woman and Super Positive for having a mentality as such. i agree you will def fall prego again, i believe that for myself as well! That's totally a awesome way of thinkin of it. Well ma'am, i think my Dh was happy we could quit, bc when i said, "FINE THEN", he fell on the bed, got under the covers and begin eating his oreo cakesters eyes dead in the Miami heat and OKC Finals basketball game....now that i thnk ab it, that was probaly the reason!! I do believe Storked and I have BD enough for everyone to fall Prego!! That was really funny Luxlisbon, i will be laughin all day about the country thing:haha:

CONGRATS TO OUR TWO LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee and BamaGurl :wohoo: :wohoo:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: L/R ovary pains, increased appetite :thumbup:

Bamagurl:June BFP/ TESTED faint :bfp: /Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas:happydance:

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day?

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th :bfn: :thumbup:/ will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP:flower:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs

Lisalee1:June BFP/TESTED :bfp: :happydance:/Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day? /BD just becuase :sex:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/Test Date?/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day?

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS
:flower:

Apparently the test was just a fluke... took another test just like it with first morning urine and took a frer just a second ago and both are bfn! So I guess it was just a shadow or something... oh well maybe july

bamagurl, o nooo! I hope it wasnt. The best thing i think to use is a digital in times like this. Bc my last prgncy i got all neg hpt sticks, then i went and got a digital and the darn thing came up reading, "pregnant". So i went to the docs and did a beta and i was def prego. Try a digital just for reassurance bc u did test early ma'am!

I am just gonna stick with the bfn and wait for af now. It is okay, it will happen soon enough! I must admit I did get my hopes up a bit & really thought I would see a little something, but oh well. Fingers still crossed for you ladies who are still in the running! I look forward to hearing you all get your bfp!!

Apparently the test was just a fluke... took another test just like it with first morning urine and took a frer just a second ago and both are bfn! So I guess it was just a shadow or something... oh well maybe july

Oh no! :( Sorry to hear that. We are still rooting for you either whether this month or the next.

Thanks.... This is what it looks like today :(

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 23
I still see a very faint line, maybe it's line eye. But ok ma'am, we're def still rooting for you!!! We still have July which is 1wk and 1 day left. POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES!!

Well I thought for a second I saw something, but wasn't sure. Also alot of times people post tests on here and I can't see it but everyone says bfp so maybe?!?!

CONGRATS TO OUR ONE LOVELY :bfp: LADIE Lisalee :wohoo: :wohoo:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: L/R ovary pains, increased appetite :thumbup:

Bamagurl:Soon June BFP/ TESTING 26th/Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas:shrug:

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day?

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th :bfn: :thumbup:/ will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP :winkwink:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs:happydance:

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: /Symptns 2Day?

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ Test Date?/ Symtns 2Day? /BD just because :sex:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/Test Date?/ M.I.A:shrug:

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day?

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS :flower:

Hi ladies!! I see we're having some dismayed women today. To my "Soon June BFPS" lovely ladies, it's ok if we dont hit it this cycle. We still have July!!! Which is 1wk and 1 day away. We will def be ok ladies if we dont get it in June! Hopefully the "SOON JULY BFP"ladies will share their glory month with us!!!! LADIES LIFT THOSE HEADS AND CHINS UP, WE JUST HAVE TO GO FOR IT IN JULY!!!! .....Which is AGAIN....1wk and 1 day away!!!!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS.....

ps. Dont women like me get aggravating some times. Like really lady, SHUTUP!! Haahaha, just kidding, i really want to spread positivity and give us something to do out loud instead of thinking it to ourselves and telling family members or strangers our symptons while they're giving us the ugly face. like there's actually something really better to do than go over Prego symptns and baby names and dreams and etc with us!

Dont give up ladies...1wk 1 day, we'll be back in the game!!

Well I thought for a second I saw something, but wasn't sure. Also alot of times people post tests on here and I can't see it but everyone says bfp so maybe?!?!

I know right, i never thought id be one of those women, but now i see what they mean, i actually see a very faint line there after i turn my laptop sideways, so dont lose hope!

Hmm, I can't see anything on that one, Bamagurl. But, don't forget that HCG levels double every 2-3 days so you would be more likely to get a stronger result in a day or two if you are pregnant. Good luck!

Hmm, I can't see anything on that one, Bamagurl. But, don't forget that HCG levels double every 2-3 days so you would be more likely to get a stronger result in a day or two if you are pregnant. Good luck!

Thanks! I am still thinking positive for myself and everyone else! It is going to be soon for us all I just know it :happydance:

I agree about the whole digital vs normal pregnancy testing thing... when I got pregnant in April, I could barely see a line at all and had to really work hard to make out a line.

When I wasn't convinced and went to get a digital clearblue pregnancy test, it came up "pregnant, 1-2" because I just had a really small level of HCG...I'd never have been convinced I was pregnant at all until I saw it in front of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->