March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hey ladies, sorry to bring the atmosphere down but I tested this morning at 13dpo with a first response test and got a bfn :-( I'm out this month booo! Just gotta wait for AF to turn up now so I can move on to next month! And the positive thing about potentially conceiving in July is that the due date would be April which is when we lost our baby and a new baby would make that month so much easier!

The symptoms that I'm having must be PMS/PMT symptoms and if the symptoms are anything to go by then I'm about to get my ass kicked by AF big time! I feel awful!

I'm sorry redmonkeysock :hugs:
Hope AF is kind to you (or is tricking you big time, test is wrong and she just doesn't turn up!). Sounds like next month would be perfect for you anyway xx

Hi ladies!!! I hope everyone is doing well.

Bamam_gurl, i know right, my mind is beginning to play tricks on me, my lips are not hurting when i bite them now and my boobs have grown(i did not need anymore of thoes actually)

Storked: O my your symptons sounds tragic...Yea i was the same way i didnt get morning sickness until wk 6 and it was horrible, although i never vomitted i was just massively nauseated and everything wanted to come up,really i want that again.

shyiah: im sooo happy to hear that the bleeding has stopped and everything is ok now, SOOO WE DEF KNOW U DEF HAVE THE SOON JUNE BFP, we just need that test to confirm it for us, but no cheating ma'am:happydance: YAyyyyyy for IB!!!!!

Lisalee1: Hahahha, o my u threw the test away!? Well we cant argue with u on that, i totally know how u feel. So we're waiting for the other test.....which we know it will be positive.

Mummy_2_one: im glad we could cheer you up!! I know with all of us, "soon JUne BFP's" constantly babbling on ab our symptons in the TWW is driving some crazy,sorry ladies, but ya'll know how exciting it is! Im DEF keeping POSITIVE THOUGHTS but the TWW is a bit exciting and depressing at the same time. Mummy_2_One good for you for knowing when u "o" w/o using tools, you def have to teach me exactly what you do, bc it will def save me some $.

redmonkeysock: Im sorry about that stupid BFN!! You def know we was rooting fo you!! And ma'am it's totally ok to Concieve in July! And that will be more of a personal milestone for you so i agree that's a Great time. Dont get discourage at all, u will def get your "SOON JULY BFP" And we will be here rooting for you too so dont go missing, still keep us Updated bc regardless of what the test say, i still have my Fingers Crossed for u ma'am until AF show we're always rooting for u!

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day:Light Left Ovary pains/Gas

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ TESTING on June 26th/Symtpns 2Day?

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day?

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th :bfn: :cry: / will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP :flower:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs

Lisalee1:Soon June BFP/MC now TTC/TESTING June 24th/Symptns 2Day?

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/M.I.A

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS :flower:

Hey ladies, sorry to bring the atmosphere down but I tested this morning at 13dpo with a first response test and got a bfn :-( I'm out this month booo! Just gotta wait for AF to turn up now so I can move on to next month! And the positive thing about potentially conceiving in July is that the due date would be April which is when we lost our baby and a new baby would make that month so much easier!

The symptoms that I'm having must be PMS/PMT symptoms and if the symptoms are anything to go by then I'm about to get my ass kicked by AF big time! I feel awful!

I am so sorry. Get that April baby! :hugs:

Ahh, so sorry to hear that RedMonkeySock. Hope your period is not too harsh and then get your action plan ready for July. :flower:

CD22 today :) Have no idea when/if period will arrive and no idea when/if I ovulated this month, but I'm strangely relaxed and not feeling the urge to test anytime soon!

Lots of creamy CM though and my boobs are starting to hurt for the first time properly this cycle...who knows!xx

Lpjkp, great job on relaxing ma'am.I need that approach. Ur symptons sounds very PROMISING, POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!! :wohoo: for Creamy CM and Sore Boobs!!

Watery CM here! I had sex after midnight...does that count for today? :-=

Ugh the desire to test is getting to me!!! haha Hope everyone is doing well!!! Symptoms sound promising!!!

I had sex at 1am and i counted that as the next day regardless if i went to sleep. So yes i would count 12am as the next day. YAYYYYYY FOR WATERY CM!!!:happydance:you only have 5 days to "O", o my did that come quick, so i know you are def BD now!

BAMAGURL, I LOVE THE POSITIVITY!!!!!!! I see the Anxious Bird is driving you crazy, huh! At least you're 2 more days closer than me. My lips are staying dry and its driving me crazy even when i put lipgloss on.

I need help ladies! Thinking of testing early & I don't really want to because I am terrified of nothing being there!

I had sex at 1am and i counted that as the next day regardless if i went to sleep. So yes i would count 12am as the next day. YAYYYYYY FOR WATERY CM!!!:happydance:you only have 5 days to "O", o my did that come quick, so i know you are def BD now!

BAMAGURL, I LOVE THE POSITIVITY!!!!!!! I see the Anxious Bird is driving you crazy, huh! At least you're 2 more days closer than me. My lips are staying dry and its driving me crazy even when i put lipgloss on.

:happydance: I am so ready to ovulate and use that TWW for fun stuff...and more obsessing!
Balm feel better than lip gloss? :flower:

O Bamagurl, you know what my usual cure is to Early Testing............TESTING EARLY!! I know it sounds crazy, but once you test early and get that BFN bc of Early testing, you will not want to test again until the day you suppose to or after AF dont show. At least that works for me. SO i say go for it, i did at 1DPO and got it out my system bc im just that POAS crazy and now im not testing until the day of for fear. But if you cant handle it ma'am, DO NOT TEST, but it is still early, give it at least 3 more days..plzz so your first announcement will be AWESOME!!

GL LADIES!!

I know I am trying to hold out till at least Saturday!!!! I really need to wait till at least the day of af though! It is just getting harder as the days goes by haha

Bamagurl, try to hang in there if that's what you want. But I agree with Nevergivingup. Once you get the testing out of your system, you don't think of it constantly.
I'm sure whenever you test it will be great news! :)

Thanks Lisa! :) the encouragement sure is helping!! I woke up with a cold this morning :( so I'm feeling a tad blah... Hope everyone else is doing well!!

O Bama_gurl, the wait is awful isnt it. You only have 4 days to go!!! Yayy for u!! Some women do get a BFP at 10DPO.....Ma'am, i love your confidence..Yayyy Bama_gurl, Dont worry u def have your BFP either way, just let us know what's going on. You must be having awesome symptns?!!

O Bama_gurl, the wait is awful isnt it. You only have 4 days to go!!! Yayy for u!! Some women do get a BFP at 10DPO.....Ma'am, i love your confidence..Yayyy Bama_gurl, Dont worry u def have your BFP either way, just let us know what's going on. You must be having awesome symptns?!!

Well I have been taking naps during the day which I never do, my boobs are tender, I have had some gas :blush:, I have been constipated, & I was having cm but that has really kinda stopped. My dreams are vivid & if I'm not pregnant I need a brain scan because pregnancy brain has been all up in me lately haha plus I have been constantly wanting to eat!

Are any of y'all having symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->