March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

WOW u are having awesome symptons!!! Def promising!!! symptns today for me have seem like they went away, almost but it's still a bit early. All i been having so far is a nasty taste in my mouth after i eat and brushing my teeth after each time is really making them a bit sensitive. I feel lighter today and my boobs dont feel as full and heavy but Dh and i did go to the beach and swim all day. And last night i had a realistic dream that was a bit frightening and now have me thinking, ugghhh, now that im thinkin, i think i need to test....:haha:Bama_gurl, your testing anxiety is spreading.

Haha sorry! I'm thinking of getting a test but not reading anything into it just to get it out of my system! I'm not feeling too hot almost nauseous.

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: Food isnt as good as use to be :shrug:

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ TESTING on June 26th/Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day? :shrug:

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th:bfn::cry:/ will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP:flower:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs

Lisalee1:Soon June BFP/MC now TTC/TESTING June 24th/Symptns 2Day?:shrug:

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/M.I.A

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS

BAMA_GURL, I SAY GO FOR It!! I would go for mine too but i decided i wasnt going to buy anymore HPT until the day of testing. And i really dont feel like my hotel room looking like a clinic with pee cups everywhere and open hpt on the counter.

How are the other ladies doing? redmonkeysock, did AF came yet?

I did buy some dollar store tests although I am sure it is still super early to find out right now. I may take one here in a bit just to feed the need haha

I will let yall know as soon as I do! I bought 3 so we shall see!!! I am so nervous!

Well ladies! I know it is early, but I must say feeling a bit down... (by the way this test says can detect after missed period :dohh:) Oh well...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 22
Okay I am crazy! I almost think I see the ever most faint line! Ugh o me

BAMA_GURL, i enlarged it and turned my laptop upside down and everything but i couldnt see the + positive line.Its still very early ma'am, you're only 9DPO, give it a couple more days. I used that same one too. Now do you feel better ab testing and got it out your system or now do you have testign fever. seeing yours im def not going to test being that im only 7DPO...so i think i will stay away from the STICK.... :argh:

ps, you may have "O" later than you think

Please disregard the fingernail polish or lack there of haha! I tried getting a better pic of it! I swear I see something, maybe I am just going crazy though :shrug:

I will certainly try again closer to af's due date

Attachments

• IMG_4717.jpg
    IMG_4717.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 39
CONGRATS TO OUR FIRST :bfp: BAMA_GURL!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/TESTING on June 27th/Symptns 2Day: Food isnt as good as use to be :shrug:

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ TESTED 2DAY :bfp: /Symtpns 2Day:tender boobs, constipated,vivid dreams and gas

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/TESTING JUNE 27th/Symptns 2Day? :shrug:

redmonkeysock: TESTED 20th :bfn: :cry: / will def hit it in July...moved to July for Soon JULY BFP :flower:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/TESTING June 28th/Symptns 2Day:Creamy CM and Sore Boobs :winkwink:

Lisalee1:Soon June BFP/MC now TTC/TESTING June 24th/Symptns 2Day? :shrug:

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/M.I.A :shrug:

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Redmonkeysock: Soon July BFP/ Waiting for AF to start again/POSITIVE THOUGHTS

BAMA_GURL......WE accept your apology for those fingernails:haha: but that is def not what we're looking at and dont feel bad, my toenail polish is halfway there too. SOOOOO FINALLY YESSSSSS I SEE THE POSITIVE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: it's very faint but IT'S THERE!!!!!!! CONGRATS MA'AM!!!!!

Thanks! I am thinking I may hold it and test again and see if it is there again! I am going to get frer tomorrow! Not getting overly excited just yet....

Not sure if it's line-eye but yes, I can also very, very faintly see something. Wait another couple of days (or okay, tomorrow if you can't wait!) and test again. :flower: I hope this turns into something for you!

LisaLee - Did you test again? Any news?

Well, we seem to be going great guns. Hooray, long may it continue. :happydance:

Thanks! I will probably take another test like this tomorrow morning then get frer for Saturday morning!!!

How is everyone else doing?!?

Nothing to report with me. AF should *hopefully* arrive towards the end of next week. Just getting on with things until then. :coffee:

Please disregard the fingernail polish or lack there of haha! I tried getting a better pic of it! I swear I see something, maybe I am just going crazy though :shrug:

I will certainly try again closer to af's due date

I think I see something there too congrats on you :bfp:

Well hello ladies.. Today is a new day I haven't been having any new symptoms lately,, I decided to relax and stop doing opks every second and definitely not test. I'm pretty breezy now I must say. On another note I'm happy to see some hopefull :bfp: congrats bamagirl and for all of those including myself waiting to test :dust:

OK Ladies! I tested again today and got another BFP!!!!!! Definite line and darker than the 1st. Afternoon pee. I still can't believe it!

The only symptoms I have are slightly sore breasts, light cramping, constipation (TMI), and increased CM.

Congrats Bamagurl! Test on Saturday and hopefully, the line will be darker.

Can someone tell me how to get those little cute signatures on the bottom of my messages so I can show how many weeks I am?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->