March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Thanks Bama! I really hope so too, but I think I'm just going through a funk right now and don't know what to think. Luckily my TWW is almost over.

Sweetz- Sounds like you really laid down the law. Good for you. Did he agree to take you to the doctor as an end result as well? :winkwink:

MnJ- I would really enjoy hearing about your journey trying to conceive. Even though the women here have suffered from a miscarriage, we are all trying to conceive and all want to see each other succeed. I wish you the best of luck and hope it's easy for you. :thumbup:

Same here....puerto rican though. He at first blamed me for our mc..it was somehow my fault. Ever sinc then he always picks on stupid crap and wants me to be a certain way....not anymore...

No bc I called doc who said the only thing I can do is rest, relax and heat.

Helllloooo ladies!

Wow heard of baby mama drama but seems we have a heaping of baby dada drama....yes i will agree guys can be complete butts but in the end i like mine just fine. do i wish he helped more at home...yes but we agree as long as he does not complain about what i dont get done during the day i wont complain about what he should be doing other than video games...who ever invented video games should be shot!

AFM- saw my family dr. today and she was actually a little concerned about how my symptoms are so pronounced already. i am 4 weeks 2 days and for the last week i have been super tired, nauseous and everything else possible. she said these ussually dont show up for a few more weeks so one of 3 things, 1. my body is just more sensitive this time around, 2. i am further along than i thought, or 3. possible twins! took blood and will get results sometime tomorrow, if the numbers are over 6,000 i can get an u/s this week and not wait til the 20th, if under 6,000 then IDK...Lord knows i could not handle twins lol...

Yea Krissy! I'm so excited for you!:happydance: I hope all goes well. Please keep us posted. What are all your symptoms so far and when did they start if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for some encouragement....

Krissy, sounds exciting! Which of the 3 options do you think it is? I didn't realize you were having a lot symptoms already!

Cool Krissy! Which one you think it is??

AFM...splitting headache and sore back...but not prego related...also things just went from bad to worse with DH. Found out some info that pretty much destroyed me...I'm officially fed up. Let's just say it's all a sham and leave it at that. Ugh...need to re-evaluate a lot of stuff...I will most likely be going to all doc appointments alone...bc I rather it be that way.

I hope everyone is doing better than me. Sorry I couldn't be more chipper...

Btw....where the heck is Never?

Awww...Sweetz. I'm sorry. Right now we are on a rough patch. I wont lie I have thought about giving up on the relationship but I'm not ready for that choice yet. About 2 years ago, hubby got me to a point where I didn't trust him because of a situation with a certain single female coworker (he swears nothing happened, but I'm not 100% sure).

Yay Krissy!
Sweetz, sorry you are having a bad time. I can remember all too well with my ex :hugs:
And yeah where is Never?!

Never come back to us!!! Where are you girl? I need you to tell me what your symptoms are today. I am still having morning sickness and evening sickness but my breast have practically lost their soreness. Strange and confusing.

Janellybean- I meant to tell you that I really like your name.

thanks for all the congrats but i guess i spoke too soon

started to bleed last night...has not been heavy so far and no real cramps but dr. called with blood results and i told her about the bleeding and she is concerned bc my qaunt was only 10!!! w/ all my symptoms and a bfp over a week ago not sure what to think...just worried at this point :cry: cant believe i just went from thinking twins a possibility to now probably no baby!!! at least it is now and not at almost 12 weeks like last time but now 2 mc in a row worries me...i am only 27!!! and 3 normal pregnancies before..i dont know what think just trying to relax like the ob nurse said and as long as it does not get heavy or painful still in the game i guess but i will do a repeat blood draw tomorrow and see what the numbers say thursday...this sucks!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh no Krissy! I'm so sorry. I'm on the same boat as you. I'm 27 and I'm afraid of miscarrying if this cycle is positive. I think the only thing you can really do, is try to be optimistic. I know that's really hard to do.. I really hope you aren't miscarrying and that you are just spotting. I'll be thinking of you today. :hugs2:

Thanks Lisa. It's a nick name that has stuck ever since I was a kid. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. I remember getting those a lot when I was a kid.

AFM- I've got cramps, a backache, and I've gained 5 lbs. WFT?! I swear it was like over night. I'm really confused, I hope that it's bloating. I've never had bloating before AF, so I'm hopeful. My BB's are sore but not all over.. mostly near my arm pits--if that makes since, and it's only when I touch them. Still not sleeping well. My Temp has been stuck at 98 degrees. My fingers are crossed.

**Is anyone else 9DPO or close to that?

Hi ladies...just got back from our weekend away with the family at the cottage...was really nice. Trying to catch up now..

Krissy, Oh honey I am so sorry you are going through this! My heart aches for you and I will be sending all of my positive thoughts your way. I'm glad your doctor is taking this seriously and getting your betas done again tomorrow. I will pray for an increase. I agree with her that as long as it's not heavy and/or your betas go down, you are still in the game. The realist in me has to say that a result of 10 is very low considering you got your BFP last week. BUT, you never know. There is always the possibility of a disappearing twin which would explain the fluctuations. Oh dear :hugs: I know it's hard, but try to stay positive. Also, don't for a second start to think there is anything wrong with you. I am only 25 (26 in a few weeks) and I have had 3 M/Cs in a row, and Never is 24 I believe and had 2 M/Cs in a row. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw (unexplained, like me and Never), other times there is something (e.g. an acquired clotting disorder). WHatever happens, it would be worth asking your doctor if you could get some bloodwork done to rule out any kind of blood clotting disorder. Also, if you are RH- and your baby is RH+, your body could be rejecting it. So, some things to ask about as you move forward.

Sweetz, I'm so sorry your hubby is being an A$$. Men are ridiculous sometimes and can be so self-centred. I hope that he gets his act together and starts treating you like you deserve to be treated. :hugs:

Lisalee - 10 weeks! yahoo!! From everything I"ve heard/read it is 100% normal to have symptoms decrease around 8-10 weeks. You are doing perfect sweetie!

Storked, how are you enjoying your books so far? (I think they arrived by now?)

Janelley - Good luck for testing this time around! Try to stay positive and DON'T worry about M/C. Those negative thoughts do you no good. (Trust me, I know from experience!!!)

:hi: everyone else!

AFM, not much to report, boobs REALLY sore as of a couple day ago :happydance:. I've been listening to The Secret Audiobook. It is really helping me to stay positive and BELIEVE that this is my sticky baby! I know that either way it can't hurt to really put my faith, trust, and energy into believing my baby will be sticky and healthy.

Outside of that, we're leaving for our road/camping trip to the Yukon/Alaska on Thursday, so lots of work/packing to do in the meantime. I won't be around much over the next while, but I will update when I get the chance. Anyway, I'm thinking it's good for me to stay off the baby boards to avoid the temptation to compare my beta/symptoms/pregnancies to others'. :) Trying to stay positive!!!

big :hugs: to you all

Hi ladies...just got back from our weekend away with the family at the cottage...was really nice. Trying to catch up now..

Krissy, Oh honey I am so sorry you are going through this! My heart aches for you and I will be sending all of my positive thoughts your way. I'm glad your doctor is taking this seriously and getting your betas done again tomorrow. I will pray for an increase. I agree with her that as long as it's not heavy and/or your betas go down, you are still in the game. The realist in me has to say that a result of 10 is very low considering you got your BFP last week. BUT, you never know. There is always the possibility of a disappearing twin which would explain the fluctuations. Oh dear :hugs: I know it's hard, but try to stay positive. Also, don't for a second start to think there is anything wrong with you. I am only 25 (26 in a few weeks) and I have had 3 M/Cs in a row, and Never is 24 I believe and had 2 M/Cs in a row. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw (unexplained, like me and Never), other times there is something (e.g. an acquired clotting disorder). WHatever happens, it would be worth asking your doctor if you could get some bloodwork done to rule out any kind of blood clotting disorder. Also, if you are RH- and your baby is RH+, your body could be rejecting it. So, some things to ask about as you move forward.

Sweetz, I'm so sorry your hubby is being an A$$. Men are ridiculous sometimes and can be so self-centred. I hope that he gets his act together and starts treating you like you deserve to be treated. :hugs:

Lisalee - 10 weeks! yahoo!! From everything I"ve heard/read it is 100% normal to have symptoms decrease around 8-10 weeks. You are doing perfect sweetie!

Storked, how are you enjoying your books so far? (I think they arrived by now?)

Janelley - Good luck for testing this time around! Try to stay positive and DON'T worry about M/C. Those negative thoughts do you no good. (Trust me, I know from experience!!!)

:hi: everyone else!

AFM, not much to report, boobs REALLY sore as of a couple day ago :happydance:. I've been listening to The Secret Audiobook. It is really helping me to stay positive and BELIEVE that this is my sticky baby! I know that either way it can't hurt to really put my faith, trust, and energy into believing my baby will be sticky and healthy.

Outside of that, we're leaving for our road/camping trip to the Yukon/Alaska on Thursday, so lots of work/packing to do in the meantime. I won't be around much over the next while, but I will update when I get the chance. Anyway, I'm thinking it's good for me to stay off the baby boards to avoid the temptation to compare my beta/symptoms/pregnancies to others'. :) Trying to stay positive!!!

big :hugs: to you all

Thanks hope and janelley....i know like i said i was shocked at the 10 so while i still want to have hope and i am staying put on the couch and chugging my watter...nothing else i can put pray and wait...just sucks...i got 3 kids tearing up my house lol

also hope i am praying for you to girl!

Prayers and sticky thoughts Krissy! :hugs:
Hopestruck, only one came in so far. I liked it ok but can't wait for the others to arrive! OMG I want to go to Yukon/Alaska with you! Take ME! Hehe

Still waiting for AF but I have about two weeks left before then. As for miscarriages, they don't know why I had mine but I do have a clotting disorder but was giving myself daily leg injections when pregnant. I actually need to go back to doctor so that I can start up the injections again when TTC

Hi ladies!! I hope everyone is doing well!!

Hopestruck: you're def right ab our m/c's and us being so young, we fell in the 20% category unfortunately, so Krissy don't feel bad but relax and enjoy those three children you got tearing up the house. GL I pray those #'s go up!! O and Hopestruck glad you made it bk safe and def have fun for me on your trip that is sooo exciting, I agree with Stork, take me!!

Stork: I hope those books help you find some comfort and some answers. And don't worry 2 wks will be here in no time, we're both waiting on it. Sorry to hear ab your clotting disorder, and I do hope you jump back in the TTC game soon even though some days it seems like forever.

LisaLee: don't worry ab those Symptns, I agree with Hopestruck you're almost close to 2nd tri.some of them should be leaving. Don't stress about it I'm sure your little bean Is just fine AND CONGRATS ON BEING 10wks & 3 days!!!! YAYYYY FOR YOU MA'AM!!!! That bean of yours is now looking more like a baby!!!! GO YOU!!

Bama: Glad to see you're still hanging in there!!!

Sweetz sorry ab your DH being a jerk, that happens, mine just got out the dog house last week and is being the sweetest man ever, so I do it it pass.

Ummm BAYBEEEM...WHERE ARE YOU!?!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!! Please don't Leave me!! What's going on with you?!

Garfie: Hope you're enjoying your Vacae!

I missing all our beginning thread members, hope you all succeed in your endeavors!!

AFM: haven't vomited in 4 days, Yayy! Still nauseas with food aversion. Breast slightly sore ONLY when they're in a bra or lying on them. Spitting every 5 minutes still. I have 2wks to go before my 12wk appt. I def can't wait and def hope they give me some pics this time!! Lisalee are you ready ma'am, it's almost here!!!

I am my too impatient Never :) just keeping calm and getting excited and hopeful for next cycle! :happydance:
Aw don't be sorry about my clotting disorder! It's genetic. Most people with it don't have to do injections or anything but two of my sisters had it and they nearly died when pregnant and postpartum. Docs FREAK if you have a sibling who had a pulmonary embolism wrote the age of 30. But it is just something I grew up with so I am very used to the thought of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->