March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

My face was clear, nails and hair grew fast last 2 pregnancies. This time around... I'm pizza face :( nails keep breaking and hair is dry and brittle. I'm blaming it on the fact that this time around I can't have dairy. Makes me quite gassy and eventually gives me the runs. ( I know tmi) the nausea is still there for me, but not nearly as much. I have been getting headaches often, but that is probably from constant dehydration. Docs said it is the heat and that I need to drink more.

P.s. Bama and stork, and sweetz I think we 4 girls need to go on a vacation, or plan to do something that we know will make us happy. That will give our mind a break. Any ideas, it don't have to take alot of $. Even if it's just doing a Picnic or something.

I certainly agree! A vacation sounds like a good idea!

Never...I'm all for the vacation lol my best friend is coming over for the day to help me relax. She lives about 2 hours away. She is awesome, like a sister to me. :) she is kidnapping me for the day to have a girls day out.

Can I join? It looks like I missed out on all the fun, but I'd like to sneak in on it if I can. :)

Honestly Lisalee, my first and 2nd pregnancy it seems like my skin became clear around 2-3wks as well as the growth of my nails, BUT I was using that 10 day growth lengthener after realizing they had grown sooo long. My nails def grown again this time, I already had to cut them Bc they don't work for me when taking my contacts out everynight, and bring that their medicine contacts and the two eyes have different medicine in them Bc of astigmatism I don't have money to keep scratching them up.

Krissy: O No I'm sooo sorry, I really hoped it could've gone another way. Never ever think you're being selfish for wanting more children to love, as long as God allows you to make them then you make them, but don't do it w/o him, don't ever give up, Ive had 2 m/c already within 4 months also with 0 kids to show for it. Age has nothing to do with whats happening, just Bc you're young dosent promise easy conception with 9 months of pregnancy promised, I'm a witness to that. I'm always rooting and praying for women like us, Don't give up on that fourth baby you deserve it!! GL ma'am, and I pray you recover soon!!!

Sweetz: YAYYY for you ma'am you def deserve it!!! Have fun and make sure you laugh!! Seems like all three of us has welcomed pimple city to our face...ugghh I feel people staring at them!!

HisGrace: you can def Join our awesome group, I love that scripture in your siggy!!! You'll love this group and don't worry about missing some things we are def a chatty group, so please join in and chat with us, will you tell us your journey/history of TTC.

Hopestruck: i love what you told Bama about the body saving her from heartbreak from choosing a bad egg, that is SOO true. I loved it Bc we forget to look at it like that, just want to be prego so bad but at the end our body may have picked a bad egg. I forgot about that myself in this journey, all I wanted to be was prego...Sooo please lord please lord had my body picked out a great egg. Thanks Hopestruck for that!

Welcome Grace! Where are you in your cycle?

Never- I will pay more attention to my nails to see if they're growing. My hair is another story. I can understand why you needed to cut your nails though. Do you wear your contacts to bed too? My eyes would be waaaay too dry if I slept in them. Even when I take a nap, my eyes are so dry, I'm scared I won't be able to get the contact out.

Krissy- I hope you're able to have a quick recovery. :hugs:

Hi Bama!

I plan on laughing until I pee myself! She is so awesome! She is a tattoo artist so she is covered with tats, has piercings and even has surgically altered vamp fangs....so she is going to freak my DH out.....SCORE!! Lol!! Thursday is when she is coming and it will be a blast!Muahahahah!!

Welcome Grace! I think I remember seeing you around the pregnancy boards earlier this spring. Sorry you find yourself TTC after a loss, but this is a wonderful group!

Lisalee - ok, I updated my ticker! ;) I have decided to count my EDD according to what I think was delayed implantation. Would rather anticipate being behind than ahead on this one, at least until I have a scan. So I am 5+3 today. :thumbup:

Sweetz, your sister sounds funky, enjoy!!

Never and Lisa - I have no idea about the hair/nails bit. I never noticed a difference with mine. But my hair is always tempermental, so who knows... I am taking omega dha now though, so maybe that will help! I wonder if it's just all the stuff in our vitamins. Lol.

Wow Sweetz, I think If I was to see her I would be asking her a million questions....esp.about the altered vamp fangs, what are those? She def sounds like fun though. When I went to get my tongue pierced and my two tats in my younger outrageous days I stared at the guy the whole time Bc he was def a cool site to see. I dont have my tongue piercing anymore but O my your DH are going to be in for a time if he never saw her before so def remember a picture is worth a million words when he sees her, lol. And it sounds like yal are going to have to much fun so please have some fun for me!!

Lisalee: I use to sleep in them but like you said they made my eyes so dry and waking up with them in my eyes was a blur Bc I could barely see clearly Bc of all the protein and dirt buildup on them. I def stop sleeping in them and it feels so much better. I was thinking about the overnight ones that they advertise now, the ones you can sleep in...have you seen them? I might just need to settle for a pair of glasses to lye in the bed with.

Thanks for the welcome!

Just a little bit about my journey. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 16 months. After 11 months of TTC we got pregnant, but we found out it was a blighted ovum and the pregnancy ended at just shy of 10 weeks. I had a natural miscarriage instead of a D&C so it took 3 cycles before my levels got back to 0 and now we'e back in the swing of things.

I'm on cycle day 14 and right around ovulation!

Hopestruck that ticker looks GREAT!!! And CONGRATS on being 5weeks&3days...GO You!!! Are you taking prenatals too? After my m/c I continued to take the prenatals but my hair stop growing and my nails became brittle and most of them tore off and when AF was about to come my face welcome pimples back. I thought It was the vitamins too until this pregnancy my nails began to grow again when I fell pregnant. The vitamins are awesome, and I would take them if I wasn't TTC Bc they do do something to my body.

Pass my bedtime ladies, Goodnight..

Hopestruck, love the hair!
Sweetz, UTIs suck! But baby is great :D
Never, my nails always grow fast but I hardly shed any hair when pregnant! As for something to make us happy...what makes you happy? I used to picnic when I babysat my nieces. Loved it!*
Krissy, :hugs: I am so sorry honey.
Welcome HisGrace! :flower:

Omg, i forgot to write to Krissy. Hunny I am so sorry the bleeding has picked up. Biggest :hugs: to you right now. I hope you get some answers from the doc tomorrow. In the meantime keep us posted, I'll be thinking of you and praying for you. Xox

Never - yep I am also taking prenatals. I also took them all the time when I was on a break and TTC. I read about how pregnancy basically drains your body of nutrients, so I wanted to make sure that my previous losses wouldnt affect my next pregnancy. Night night!

Never- Update me please. I O'd on Saturday! So I am offically testing on the 17th! Yay for earlier ovulation!

Anyone take CQ10? I hear that it is good for healthy eggs so I am thinking of taking it in addition to my prenatal

She basically got longer canine teeth put in so she has vampire fangs. She has a full sleeve, half sleeve, tats all over belly & legs, and kick ass fairy wings on her back. Epically awesome hehe

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :hapydance: /Symptns: sore boobs!

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD2 / AF is tampering off /M.I.A

BamaGurl: CD: / Relaxed Approach TTC

armymama2012: DPO/In TWW :coffee: /Testing: August 17th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th/ M.I.A

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Angelserenity: CD12/ Just :sex: Testing:

Lpjkp: Taking the Relaxed Approach to TTC; No tools/ Testing: August 24th

MnJ: waiting to "O" :shrug:

Gregprincess: Waiting to "O", Testing August 31st.

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Thank you so much ladies for all of your support means alot!!! Even though this is deffiantly a miscarriage i am doing actually pretty well. I think alot has to do with the fact it was so early on does help alot compare to last time. I am pretty intune with my body so i can already feel my hormones going back to normal. I get pretty bad headaches and sometimes migraines when my hormones drop but not when they increase. so when the headache i had yesterday just get worse and the the bleeding pick up i knew for sure. of course i will still have blood work done today and i still need to call my ob office and let them know. i am debating if i should make an appt to talk to them about why i miscarried again or just figure it out with my family dr considering my ob dr didnt even want to do quants but my family dr did. i dont know....but over all i am feeling actually pretty good..cramps not bad and bleeding is pretty much like a normal period and mood wise i am surprisingly calm...i did cry a little yesterday but not too much which is good. i for sure still want my forth baby and we will probably try again right away as long as dr doesnt find something wrong although i know my dh wants me to get prego in oct. so it is a july baby like him. he feel lonely with me and dd having april bday and both ds having sept bday...but now i am just rambling and got lots to do today since yesterday was a me day on the couch...

love you ladies!!! and i will check in later on and write to each of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->