March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

O NO Stork, Now I am really sorry about the clotting, how can I Not!! Well I pray your situation is different from your sisters when you get pregnant. It's def something someone have to get use to going through life with injections, it sounds like you got it handled though so def GO You!!! I'm glad you're not letting it decide what you're going to do in TTC, I don't think I would either. So you are def awesome, I def have to keep messaging you Bc I want to hear about your BFP even if this thread give out one day Bc I know it's going to be sooo exciting for your family and me!!!

Never~ Glad the throwing up is easing off. Can't wait to see ultrasound pics!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. :dust: to all those ttc & sending :hugs: & prayers to those with their bfp

:dust: Bama!
Never, thanks! An girl, I don't think this thread will ever die :D

Stork: I def hope it dosent Bc ladies we def are on some type of journey here, since the beginning of this thread. And SOO happy we have new ladies to walk this journey with us Bc it does get depressing sometimes BUT we'll make it. Bama, do you have a strategy this time or are you relaxing or NTNP this time?

I just scuff down a Big Mac and now I'm realizing it had too much. Mac sauce on it, sometimes I wish I could go bk there myself and make it myself!

Stork: I def hope it dosent Bc ladies we def are on some type of journey here, since the beginning of this thread. And SOO happy we have new ladies to walk this journey with us Bc it does get depressing sometimes BUT we'll make it. Bama, do you have a strategy this time or are you relaxing or NTNP this time?

I just scuff down a Big Mac and now I'm realizing it had too much. Mac sauce on it, sometimes I wish I could go bk there myself and make it myself!

Umm no real strategy, this month I think I will just :sex: whenever I feel like it & take a very relaxed approach, if nothing happens this month then I will look into ovulation tests & go from there.

Never, you are making me hungry! And I agree about the journey we are all taking together. I think it is a little less depressing when we have each other :)

O I'm sorry Stork, if it's any consolation after I scarfed it down it has left a nasty taste in my mouth now! Now I'm regretting it.

Bama: that sounds like an awesome plan....No Plan, GO YOU!!

Yay! Never is back! I missed you!!

Krissy SS.. :(

AFM - just got back from hospital. Woke up at 7am with bad cramping. Thought it was just gas pains so went back to sleep. Woke up around noon in some severe pain. Woke up the pain in the ass (lol) and said I'm cramping, take me to doctor. He took his sweet time getting ready (what else is new)....turns out I have a bad bladder infection/UTI. I also have a nice sized ovarian cyst on the left hand side. He immediately put me on antibiotics. They did an ultrasound and TG all is fine with the baby. She/he is measuring right at 9 weeks and all looks good :) so I'm on bed rest until the infection clears (the said about a week). I am once again on. The sofa in the living room and he is in his cave smoking and playing video games.....*sigh* then I was told "it wouldn't hurt you to be nicer...you know smile maybe..." oh...if he only knew how nice I was being by not socking him one....haha!

P.s. Bama and stork, and sweetz I think we 4 girls need to go on a vacation, or plan to do something that we know will make us happy. That will give our mind a break. Any ideas, it don't have to take alot of $. Even if it's just doing a Picnic or something.

A double standard!! UTI and a Useless at the moment DH!! I know how that is, I've Been there Sweetz, it'll get better, they have to go through their men stages unfortunately. I do hope you get better ma'am, please rest and take care of yourself!!

Awe Krissy! So sorry to hear you're going through this. I know it's hard to remain positive, but hang in there. I totally agree with you that it's better to happen now (IF it's going to happen) than later on. Will be praying for you. :hugs:

Hopestruck- Thanks for the encouragement. It really made me feel better. Between you and Never, I think I will relax for now. YOU ma'am need to put up your ticker so we can know how far along you are!

Never- Glad you came back! I know you are soooo happy about the vomiting lessening up. I would trade MS for sore boobs anyday. Unfortunately, the sore boobs left and the vomiting MS stayed! I can't wait until our U/S in 2 weeks! I am sooo ready!

BayBeeEm- Where are you?

<3 Bama...glad you are still hanging around here. We love ya!!!

Sweetz, sorry to hear about your UTI! But really glad to hear it's nothing major and that baby is A-OK :thumbup:

PS... I just chopped my hair off! Well, I got it done. Took about 8 inches off. Now it's just below my chin. Kinda tried to copy Anne Hathaway's hair here...:
84452841.jpg
Mine's a bit shorter. Wanted room for it to grow out and still look OK :)

Lisalee: I could not live my Bump Buddy. My DH came home on Fri. night and left early this morning around 3am. So all I wanted to do was look in his face the whole time and lay on him while he was here, so I def had to go MIA. It was def hard on us Bc my OB said nothing in the vagina, and with progesterone cream falling out every 10 minutes(I know too detailed eww) it def wasn't a sexy night!!lol. O ma'am, I can't wait!!

BAYBEeEm COME BACK...I know you're lurking, you know I need you!!

Hopestruck: GO YOU!!! a new haircut, I bet it looks great, I love short hair cuts esp.like that pic of Ann Hathaway.i feel like a blur so I look like a blur, i need to do better. I love bob cuts, esp.with this awful heated weather, I need to consider it.

Do/Did anyone else hair/nails grew when pregnant? My first pregnancy my hair, nails grew and my face was sooo clear and had a glow even after I m/c. I really hope it does the same thing this time but looks like it's doing the opposite, Pimple city has come to town over here! Ughh

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Hopestruck and Krissy485; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, nausea and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

Krissy485:Tested July 31st: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: CD7/ AF has left :happydance: waiting to "O" :wacko: Testing:

BamaGurl: CD: /Relaxed Approached :winkwink:

armymama2012: CD 8/ Waiting to "O" /Testing: August 30th

Garfie: Waiting to "O" on Vacae :cloud9:

Mummy_2_One: 8DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :winkwink:

Angelserenity: CD12/ Just Testing:

Lpjkp: Taking the Relaxed Approach to TTC; No tools/ Testing: August 24th

JenelleyBean: 6 DPO/ Testing:August 10th/ Symptns: Sensitive Boobs, mild cramping

Gregsprincess:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Never - my skin has been crappy this time around too (usually clear in pregnancy) and I think it's because of the progesterone too. What kind are you on? I'm taking Crinone 8% (90mg) once a day at night.

Well still bleeding and more clots so i am thinking this one is going to be ruled a chemical pregnancy...wont really know more till i get my blood work done and back on thursday. I am feeling pretty ok no real cramps which is weird but if i have to go through this rather no pain. just hard to understand why i would have 3 healthy normal pregnancies at the ages of 21, 22, 24 and now at 27 i have had 2 miscarriages in a 4 month span...dont get it...my dh is wondering if they will do testing to find out a reason why but i told him i doubt it since it was 2 different types of miscarriages...but who knows my family dr. is awesome and she is the one who personally called me today to talk about what was going on and she was so sad for me. she has been taking care of my family for about 10 years now and i drive about an hour just to keep the same dr because i love her so much and did not want to switch when we moved. i just hope when we do get pregnant again that it will be a normal pregnancy. just feel like am i being selfish wanting one more when i have 3 health kids? i dont know any more......

Yea, I'm the same, in my previous pregnancies my face always became clearer but now def the opposite, and I was hoping it was the progesterone gel doing it too. Im also using Progesterone crinone gel 8% every night before bed. I'm SOO ready for these two weeks to come so I can put the rest of those tubes in the cabinet, Bc I'm going to have a good bit left over. How are you liking it so far? How long did your Doc tell you to use them?

So when is the health skin, long nails, and long hair supposed to start? I want that now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->