March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Well...not going to hospital bc DH is "tired"...ugh......so hopefully I can get into normal doctor tomorrow at some point. I'm so angry with him right now...he is totally ignoring me while using MY laptop to play some stupid computer game.............*facepalm*

Ugh sounds like he needs the sh*t smacked out of him. :hugs: Sweetz

Why do I bother posting anywhere else on this site? People are so judgy and mean. Why can't all women just support each other and be kind??

Ladies, where is everyone? No clue what my cycle day is but period will hopefully come in 2 weeks and then it is back to TTC for me!

Glad you get to get back in the swing of TTC soon. Well tomorrow will be 1 DPO for me. I will test on the 17th!

Storked- I agree this thread has been quet this weeked...is that a good or bad thing?

Army- FX!!!! :dust: i hope this month is for you!

Sweetz-ok i do not know what is worst your dh or you dog lol....i hate when dh feel like what is going on with them is more important. my dh wanted to take a nap yesterday after not doing anything but video games and iwas like um no i am taking a nap i am the one take care of 3 little kids, one big kid and trying to grow a kid here lol....MEN! can live with them cant have babies with out them lol

afm...busy but lazy weekend if that makes sense lol..tomorrow seeing my family doctor and then also hopefully getting my offical ultra sound date should be the 20th.

Thanks girls...he is back in his "man cave" on MY laptop again...he came in bc I needed my computer to restore my iPad that screwed up and he hovered asking, is it done yet, Re you done....seriously I was about to smack him. I told him to be patient and go clean the dishes...he cleaned the dishes then put them away wet.....lord help me....please!!

Krissy- You are definitely the one who deserves a break! 3 kids!!!
That makes 3 of us getting U/S on the same week. You on the 20th, me on the 23rd, and Never on the 24th! Should be an exciting week!

Armymama- Hoping that this is your month!

Sweetz- They say you shouldn't worry about a fall too much unless it causes bleeding. When I was about 4 weeks pregnant, I had some heels on and slipped down some wooden steps falling straight on my butt and elbow. Hurt like crazy but no bleeding thankfully. So I didn't go to the Doctor. They say that the baby is very well protected in the womb. So I'm sure everything will be fine with you.

Conversation this morning as I was walking to bathroom hunched over...

Him "you still fucked up?"
Me "urgh..."
Him "ok I gotta go love ya"
Me "urgh..."

He leaves....I roll my eyes....no I'm perfectly fine ya idiot....I love looking like the fucking hunchback of notre dame..... *facepalm* he is lucky I. Hurting so bad bc if I wasn't....I would of punched him in the face by now.....he is being an ass...

Sweetz- I'm sorry your husband is being an ass. It's not fair. It must have been an asshole weekend for husbands and boyfriends this past weekend. Mine wasn't in the best of moods either. :wacko:

AFM- I'm extremely exhausted. I slept on and off most of Saturday afternoon, while Sunday I was in some sort of daze. I haven't been sleeping well at all. I toss and turn all night and it's really hard to fall asleep. When I do, I wake up constantly and it's so hard to get back to sleep. Other than that that seems like the only symptom I have right now. I did have EWCM yesterday. It seemed like a lot and really stretchy (sorry TMI). It really confuses me, because it seems a little late for me to be ovulating and I'm pretty sure I already ovulated. I'm starting to feel a little pessimistic. :cry:

Hope all of you ladies are doing well.

Sweetz~ sorry the hubs is being a jerk. That always makes ya ill! Hope he gets a better attitude soon.

Storked~ Hope af comes soon so you can start ttc again! Hope this month is the month for you! :)

Krissy~ let us know how your apt goes and when the ultrasound is! That is always so exciting.

Lisalee~ 10 weeks & 1 day :wohoo: hope you are feeling well!

janelleybean~ hope this is your bfp! Can't wait for you to test! :thumbup:

Well my IC opk tests and a thermometer should be arriving today. Not really sure what I'm doing and when to test but I signed up for Fertility Friend and put the app on my phone so will just see what happens I guess. I'm on CD8 and day 4 of 5 for Clomid. I heard with Clomid you cant use opk til at least 3 days after last pill?

BAMA! How are you doing??
Never, where are you??
Sweetz, you will have your revenge near the end of pregnancy hehe.
Janelley, I am sorry that it is so confusing :hugs:
MnJ, does it feel like Christmas? Not sure about OPKs and Clomid

It kinda does!! I'm pretty anxious to try out the opk's as I have NO idea if I even ovulate or not. But then I don't know if being on Clomid is going to make it pointless to test. Oh well, I'll just go poas crazy and see what happens! Wish the days would hurry up so I can get this show on the road! lol

I was so excited when I bought my nasal thermometer and OPKs too hehe! Now I just can't wait to try again and be in the TWW to pee on those sticks!
Maybe you can start a thread asking about OPKs and clomid? :flower:

That's a good thought on the new thread deal. I might do that. I responded to this thread in the first place cuz of the title "July/August BFPs who's going for it!!" and didn't pay attn to the TTC After a Loss part so I probably shouldn't even be bothering you guys. I read all of your posts in here and just thought you guys sounded so friendly, supportive and knowledgable. I didn't realize until later that the forum was for those that have had a loss... Sorry if I've been buggin. :)

Well DH and I talked....well I talked and his butt listened....I told him I'm not happy. I told him I'm tired of fitting into his "mold" of what he wants me to be bc it is driving me nuts... He sat there stunned like he had no clue I was so upset and hurt. Men....*sigh* said it was time for him to start sacrificing things that were important to him bc I was tired of being the only one.

End result...

1. he is going to be frugal with $ and save enough so I can see my daughter for Thanksgiving.
2. I can get my piercings back (I had snake bites...that is 2 on my bottom lip & the ones in my ears)
3. I can cut, style, color my hair any way I want. FINALLY!
4. When it comes to this baby he will in no shape or form try to stifle who they are the way he tried with me...so if he/she wants to dress crazy cool...they can.

I gave him until the end of our lease to fix stuff and if nothing has changed I told him I was moving back home. We will see...only time will tell.

I am sorry your DH is being a butt and I hope he sticks with his part of the deal. My DH is a butt too. He gets home from work and sits and plays video games for 4 hours. Since I stay at home he wants the whole house tidy when he gets home. That would be easy if I didn't have a dog who tears everything up and a toddler who won't be alone for 5 minutes without screaming. He won't let me do what I want with my hair or hang with friends unless he knows every detail of who I am with and what we will be doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->