March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi Ladies, I hope everyones morning is great so far, bc it's a new day.

Stork: I haven't heard of those.i was trying to figure out a couple of things to take after my m/c to boost the chances of conceiving and lessening the chances of m/c. I was even looking into all the favs women in these forums try like primrose oil, raspberry tea and something else but I wanted to try natural vitamins or either on my own before I tried those.

AFM: Nothing to report, my DH back out of town at work my sister started college today so I am a bored wreck, i guess it's a Baby Story all day then Say Yes to the Dress the rest of the day! Being Housewife is really getting on my nerves!!!!

Well my positivity is decreasing. Started having hot flashes last night which has been a sign of AF the last 3 months. Positivity has gone from 80% to 60%.

Armymama: Sorry you're feeling a bit down, i guess everyone Is different Bc DPO I was having hot flashes too but AF wasn't the reason but you know your body but remember every pregnancy can be different. Hope AF dosent show for you. FX!!

Krissy: Oooh I'm so sorry, I just wish I could say or do more. I'm glad you're handling it better and I'm glad you did cry, Bc we def need to cry sometimes.I hope your day goes well and that HCG exits your body quickly if you're having a m/c. I would set an appt. to see the reason for m/c but they'll probaly tell you no reason but they won't know unless some testing,blood work, something has been done. GL ma'am, you'll get your 4the baby soon!!

Sorry armymama :( :hugs:
Never, maybe just my prenatals will be good. I wasn't taking any when I conceived last time because...I didn't think that I'd get pregnant straight away on my honeymoon :s

SS army!!

So I took my 1st dose of meds for the UTI....and 4 hrs later I was in the bathroom with horrible diarrhea and vomiting simultaneously...not pleasant. Surprise, surprise though....DH actually came in to help me. I looked at him and said "told you I wasn't feeling well" he just looked at me and said sorry...still po'd at him for other reasons but I did appreciate the gesture...

Sweetz, I too had a bad reaction to the antibiotics I had to take for my pregnancy UTI. I puked so much more and so hard that it never failed to come out of my nose. Ugh.

Morning ladies!

Armymomma, sorry youre feeling down. Hot flashes have always been a preg symptom for me tho, so you never know! Ill be kmfx for you.

Storked- ive heard of CoQ10. When I try again in the future (hopefully for baby #2 ;)) I think I will try it. I have a book called Making Babies (really good!) And it recommends CoQ10 as well as Royal Jelly and some other supplements. Many women have had success on that program. I did too, in terms of growing a genetically normal baby, but obviously something still went wrong. Whats the new book that you love? Oh oh! Forgot to mention I ordered a herbal tincture that is supposed to be a miracle worker for women with recurrent loss. Its called 'Welcome Womb' and can be taken while TTC and during early pregnancy. You may want to check that out too! Im hoping mine arrives before we leave on our trip tomorrow.

Nevet, sorry the housewife life is getting you down. I feel ya. I,got out early this morning and rode my bike to a cafe. Working here now. Biking and reading at a cafe is a real mood booster! Maybe you just need to get out of the house,too?

Xos

Omg stroked it was awful!! I didn't have a bucket either and the puke came unexpected so in my hand it went...talk about really messing with my OCD. OMG I was freaking out lol!! DH knows my OCD can get quite bad (especially with bodily fluids) so the first thing he did was get me a bucket and clean my hand lol...kudos for remembering that! Now if only he could remember things like...of say our anniversary...*sigh*

Hopestruck, you reminded me to reply to never about housewife stuff! Currently I am reading Coming to Term by Jon Cohen and am loving it! I am going to look up all that stuff you told me about :hugs: I read that the CoQ10 keeps your eggs from aging and all of that but a friend of mine took it after her loss and is already pregnant so I thought...why not? :D hope your things arrive!

Never, I am sad to admit that I watch a Baby Story and Make Room for Multiples every day lol. Doing laundry now so I will miss an episode but will still watch when I get home. I get bored too- even when I have stuff to do. I love cooking but aside from that, who gets excited to put away clothes and iron and prepare a stinking lesson for cub scouts? Not me.

I hate working with the cub scouts at church. I think that makes me more depressed than anything. I need to be released from that calling.

Mine too Sweetz! I puked in front of my spouse and I never did that with just the morning sickness lol. He flipped out!
Men suck at dates. It is true. Just get even by ignoring his birthday hehe

Lol omg he would pout for days if I forgot that!! Seriously it was our first year anniversary and he FORGOT! Even though I told him the day before *facepalm*

*giggles* I just realized my auto correct changed your name from Storked to stroked bwahahaha!!

It always does when people address me on here *giggles*
My husband can remember dates but he doesn't want to give gifts! Lame right??

Morning ladies. I hope things are going well. Sweets, sorry you're feeling under the weather. UTI's I've heard are never fun.

AFM, I woke up this morning and peed on a stick because I woke up twice last night to pee. It was a BFN. :sad2: I'm hoping that it was just too early to test.. Even though I'm 10DPO, I couldn't resist the temptation. I will test again ithis weekend and hope to see a BFP.

Thanks Storked. I'm just happy I'm not the only one out there who is tempted.
I went to the dollar store yesterday to stock up on pregnancy tests and there was a snot nosed kid. He made the remark to his girlfriend, "Geez, did you see how many pregnancy test she is buying?" I wanted to walk over there and punch him in the face. It's not like I was clearing out their stock. I only bought 4. Grrr..:growlmad:

What a douche! I would have said something not nice. And when I think of it, I'll let you know for next time hehe!
Yeah with my pregnancy I was nearly a week late before I got a BFP but I always want to test earlier! We wanna know right??

RIGHT! I would have said something, but my son was there and he's in that stage of repeating things. It would have been one thing to be told off by me, but to have a two your old throw it in your face as well? That would have been classic, but not a very smart choice on my part. I just walked away being the bigger person.

Sorry Sweetz you're puking, I had to stand by the trashcan at Wal-Mart for 5 minutes Bc I kept gagging.

Hopestruck: that sounds so refreshing to read in a cafe, I will def try that. I need to get me some books to read too, I'm starting to get jealous!

Stork: Don't worry my DH always forgets to buy me things, his excuse for it is Bc IM A HOUSEWIFE, I don't have to work.....ummm I WANT TO WORK AND I WANT A PRESENT!!!! Our 1 yr anniversary is coming up On Aug.20th but he'll be at work out of town so we're not celebrating it until Aug.24th wknd the day I get my 12wk U/S.....alot of pressure!!

O yea Stork, I can def understand not liking teaching the cub scouts...heehee. Imagine going to church and 2 babies were born during my m/c so when I got back to church it was all about the babies, and then 6 other women pregnant walking around with big bellies while I'm recovering from a m/c. Every month since my m/c someone had a baby, and you know everyone loves bringing their newborn to church so everyone can ooohhh awwww which I would do the same. And even now another lady is waiting to give birth anyday now....and of course she's going to make her baby glamourous approach and everyone will be oohing and awwing, but strangely I'm nolonger jealous or sad about seeing those women and their babies...I don't know what happened :shrug:

A Baby Story Is On.....ugghhh it's a RE-Run:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->