March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Tooooo early jan!

Storked....omg mine hates giving gifts...the only reason I got anything on valentines day is his son made him feel guilty. So he got me a dozen roses and a huge stuffed frog. I love frog lol. That was the last gift I got...unless you call getting me a pack of m&ms the night my sister was an ass a gift lol

Never...being a housewife is not eating bonbons and watching soap operas! It is a damn hard job!seesh....men....

THANKS SWEETZ, I knew someone understood!! O and CONGRATS ON BEING 9 wks YESTERDAY!!!! GO YOU!!!!

I understand the jealousy thing when looking at other pregnant women and those with new borns right now. i love my cousin and she just had twin almost a week ago and i just keep thinking all i want is one and she got two...it sucks...it has been a yr now that we have been trying for a baby with only 2 mc to show for it...but as my little niece would say to me...chin up butter cup...lol...

oh and the gift thing i have been with my husband a total of 7 years and i have gotten gifts only 3 of those christmas and as far as birthdays and mothers day and what not...i go out buy what i want and then go home and say do you want to see what you bought me for my bday lol..

being house wife can be boring and lonely and men so do not understand! i am so glad when he comes home and i want to talk bc i have only talked to people 5 and under all day but of course he pretty much goes straight for the video games...grr....once again who ever invented video games need to be shot...

well back off i go! outside with the kidos for a bit, then some cleaning, then go get blood drawn...

Thanks again ladies! Oh and talked with OB nurse and have an apt set up for 30th all though my family dr. might do tests before then she seems more helpful then my ob dr does...maybe because i have a closer relationship with here who knows lol...

Omg Never!! I'm a housewife and it sucks dirty monkey balls!! Not only do I clean the whole house, do laundry, wash dishes, cook, etc.....I also take care of 3 dogs and a cat. When DH gets home, what does he do? Says hi, then goes to his man cave....*sigh* I can't wait for tomorrow! Im getting picked up then leaving for the whole day!! It is gunna be epically awesome!! I can't wait!! (is it tomorrow yet lol)

Krissy....mine does the same....man cave is fully equipped with ashtray, comfy chair, iPad, and laptop.....yeah....ugh.....

Never, I am just waiting for us to get a new bishop and then I am sitting him down and saying "I cannot teach these kids. Release me from my calling!"
My husband told me that I wouldn't be blessed if I did that but I don't feel very blessed by keeping up with it. It makes me more bummed about kids. I am Mormon so everybody at our church has a lot of kids and always ask when we will have any (sigh)
That is such crap that he doesn't want to give you gifts because you are a housewife! I really shouldn't complain too much because I make my husband buy me books pretty often. I am a reader so it feels like a gift to me hehe

My husband comes home and gets on the computer to game. I don't complain though- when he gets bored with his game he bugs the heck out of me lol!

I would kill to have mine bug me :( he never gets bored of his games...

Mine only seems to bug me when I am reading or something! I am pretty good at pestering my spouse. He is a good sport about it but we are both bizarre so he isn't too fazed by anything that I do

Sweetz I know how you feel, and NO MA'AM it's not tommorrow, trust I'm waiting for it too just Bc it's a new day!! My DH plays videogames too all day one time I use to could talk to him while playing but now he has the headset and talking to the guys in another state and country through the game...but of course I watches him Bc I misses him.

Stork: Hahahahaha that is SOO funny, you want to resign from your calling, your DH would've said the same thing!! When j don't want to do things in church he'll say you're not going to get blessed..ugghhh And you're not alone about being pressured...my minister exhaults every service about young women getting married and HAVING KIDS!! That's all he preaches on along eith other stuff buf hes hard on that so you know we have 2 women pregnant every month ages from 20's to 40's. They don't ask me anymore Bc of my m/c. They just look at me with sad eyes and smile. I'm not sad so why are you looking at me like that?! Yea our church has babies everywhere!! Men don't understand emotionally why we rather not do things.

Oh Krissy you'll get that one or even two!!! I'm glad the doc are going to run test...YAYYY that is awesome, so you can know what's going on or what happened. And I'm sure you'll be back in TTC in no time. Those 3 babies will keep you busy while you wait.

Hopestruck and stork: I'm def going to look into that co10..? Next pregnancy!!

I think I may try it too just because my mom went through menopause at 37! If it keeps my eggs young...
Yeah Never, I understand where he is coming from but I am not able to be of service when it comes to kids. It just gets harder every week and I don't know how long I can go on before I break down. It is hard to even see my nieces and nephews anymore. And yeah, Sundays are rough too :-/ my religion is so much into family. Even when we were married we were told to have children. So much pressure!

Awww sorry Stork, about all the pressure, I know how it feels. I'm not against it at all but I need for them to understand it's not as easy popping them out as others make it seem. Don't worry ma'am you'll get that "take to church baby" soon I sure hope we all do!!!

That whole church thing rubbed me the wrong way so I stopped going. Besides the fact that my church growing up was full of hypocrites, you know pedifiles and pastors having affairs and whatnot o_O lol they also shunned me and said I was a lost soul bc my first child (in their words) was the bad word for child out of wedlock....yeah so I'm alllll set.

Also....my doctors took me off the other antibiotic and put me on something less potent...now if only they would call it into the dang pharmacy rofl

That whole church thing rubbed me the wrong way so I stopped going. Besides the fact that my church growing up was full of hypocrites, you know pedifiles and pastors having affairs and whatnot o_O lol they also shunned me and said I was a lost soul bc my first child (in their words) was the bad word for child out of wedlock....yeah so I'm alllll set.

Also....my doctors took me off the other antibiotic and put me on something less potent...now if only they would call it into the dang pharmacy rofl

I personally love church. Our church back in IL was awesome. They even accepted that we conceived our son out of wedlock and just lifted us up in support when he died. We love them and miss them.

Well those places are far and few...glad you had that support though :)

Church isn't for everyone. I didn't go to church for a few years. After my divorce though I went back and was embraced...and married my awesome husband :D

Sweetz-I think George Carlin said it best when it comes to religion. "Religion is like a lift in your shoe. If it helps you stand up straighter and walk a little better, good for you." Some people need it, some people don't, but don't try to put your lift in my shoe. :winkwink:

I can't stop peeing!! I've been peeing every 30 mins. and I haven't even had that much to drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->