March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I just watched the last episode of Season 6. Have you seen it? Oh ^&!$, I knew it!

I'm addicted to all the TLC shows except honey bio bio and Todlers and rusted and I didn't know I was pregnant, that show aggravates me! I love Bravo Top chefs shows!

Aw I like I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant! I kinda hate Toddlers and Tiaras but not positive why. The skanky costumes and sexy dances I think. Beyond that, pageants are fine. I am such a Texan lol

hey ladies! I was gonna tell yall I found a thing that tells what is going on with your body based on where your acne pops up & when it pops up on your chin or the sides of your chin (jaw line area) it is hormonal and can also be an indication of ovulation & even show which side the egg is coming from based on which side it is on (left or right). Thought that was a neat tip for us ttc ladies

I heart Taboo!! T in T irritates the hell out of me...not the kids, the moms lol

no so much into the baby shows right now for obvious reasons. i am not into toddlers and tiaras too much either i can not believe the extremes those moms will go to!!! the reason i watched the new show here comes honey boo boo is because ihad been watching the promos and it looked funny. that family is so redneck i guess i can relate bc that is how my family is lol also that little girl def has less money than those other girls and is chunkier so she is the underdog and i feel for her so i am watching her show but not the toddler and tiara ones.

i love the show bones!!! i also love to watch greys anatomy and private pratice...oh and dr g medical examiner that is a good one....i love medical shows. when i get to watch them between 3 kids and a big one who hogs the tv i usually stay up to late trying to catch some shows i like to watch....oh i do like some of my dh shows like american pickers, storage wars, pawn stars...all good ones...oh and swamp people...yeah i think i am bad "reality" tv junkie lol

anywhooo.....so i should have my blood work back today and then see what my dr says...well got plenty to keep my mind off it...gotta get butt in gear and take boys to get hair cuts....start packing...cleaning....and loads of school work to do before hand...have a great day ladies and i will check in later!

Off to have my awesome day!! Talk to you ladies later!!

Hahahahahahaha..I'm just noticing my comment toddlers and rust!!! This auto correct is horrible, it does more damage than good.

Krissy I can understand that. When I m/c I did the sane thing I didn't want to see any baby shows. Hope your results are good, that would be soo awesome and miraculous!!

Stork: I agree I don't like seeing little girls in skanky clothes and makeup, we have to many crazies in this world!

AFM: nothing to report but why am I losing weight and pregnant...ok what ami doing wrong?? Soo ready to go to the doctors!!!

Great news guys! My husband heard from Bangkok and they are considering him!

Krissy, my mom's family wins the redneck competition. Every time. ;)

Never- losing weight in the first tri is normal as long as your eating and drinking plenty of fluids...i am heavier but i dont think that heavy...anyways with my 3rd child i still had like 40lbs left from the first two since i was pregnant again in less than 3 yrs :blush: so i only gained 12lb that pregnancy so i actually lost weight bc at delivery i had a 8lb 11oz baby and over 5lb of amniotic fluid because of a conditon i had with him...so yeah that was almost 14lb right there i was like 20 something pounds light when i left...felt good till gained it back due to post partum depression :cry:

storked- there was this one part of the show where they talk about being redneck and one of the daughters go we arent redneck we have all our teeth dont we? i LOVED it...lolololol....my parents dont but i do! being redneck is not so bad better than being stuck up lol after my last miscarriage my dh tryied to make me feel better by taking me muddin with the ATV it was great fun!

I'm only 5 DPO but I am not thinking positive anymore. After the pains I had last night and now a .5 degree drop in my temp this morning. I am guessing that AF will be here in 5 days. Ugh...

:hugs: armymama!
Krissy, I had two cousins who married. They were first cousins. It doesn't get more redneck LOL. My Mother's family thinks that me and my siblings are snoots. Untrue. They are redneck in a humiliating way. But my BFF has a super redneck family and they aren't embarrassing like mine are hehe. So funny- she was related to half of our hometown and all of a neighboring community. I was related to the other half and a different neighboring community

Never- I'm starting to lose weight too. I seriously think it's because of all the watermelon I've been eating. Watermelon is a natural diuretic and considering all the peeing I've been doing, it makes sense. Maybe you're losing water weight.

Krissy- How did you only gain 14 lbs?! I gained a ridiculous amount of weight when I was pregnant with my son, I ate healthy and exercised, but it just kept packing on. I'm 3 lbs away from a "normal" weight. I'm afraid about gaining as much weight with this pregnancy as I did my last. Any tips?

Army- My temperature was all over the place. I haven't been taking it for that long, but one day it would be high, another day it would be low, it's just these last few days that it's been stuck at 98 degrees. This was the same with my last pregnancy, it's when I miscarried that it dropped all the way to 96.4 So, keep your chin up and try to think positive.

I have ups and down thinking I'm pregnant and thinking I'm not. I think more or less because my breasts don't hurt like they did with my first, not so much with the miscarriage. But still, it just doesn't seem possible with out breast tenderness. My back though, holey cheeses--it's killing me this morning. That doesn't sound very promising does it? I'm still hoping for the best. Only a few more days. :happydance:

Sorry army...but not out till :witch: shows her ugly face!

storked-OMG now that is beyond redneck with the marring cousins more like hillybilly lol....but yeah i understand what you mean there is the fun redneck where it is just wild and crazy fun then there is the other kind that is like wtf were they thinking lol the town my parents grew up in is fULL of my family member from both sides so when i was 7 my parents moved us to a town not too far away and a different school where i didnt have to worry if i was related to everyone lol

Never- I'm starting to lose weight too. I seriously think it's because of all the watermelon I've been eating. Watermelon is a natural diuretic and considering all the peeing I've been doing, it makes sense. Maybe you're losing water weight.

Krissy- How did you only gain 14 lbs?! I gained a ridiculous amount of weight when I was pregnant with my son, I ate healthy and exercised, but it just kept packing on. I'm 3 lbs away from a "normal" weight. I'm afraid about gaining as much weight with this pregnancy as I did my last. Any tips?

Army- My temperature was all over the place. I haven't been taking it for that long, but one day it would be high, another day it would be low, it's just these last few days that it's been stuck at 98 degrees. This was the same with my last pregnancy, it's when I miscarried that it dropped all the way to 96.4 So, keep your chin up and try to think positive.

I have ups and down thinking I'm pregnant and thinking I'm not. I think more or less because my breasts don't hurt like they did with my first, not so much with the miscarriage. But still, it just doesn't seem possible with out breast tenderness. My back though, holey cheeses--it's killing me this morning. That doesn't sound very promising does it? I'm still hoping for the best. Only a few more days. :happydance:

oh like i said i still had 40lbs from the first two pregnancies so i was consider obese lol which i sooo do not feel that way......so i was only suppose to gain 15-20lbs and i gained 12lbs but since the baby was going fine they knew i was just loosing weight as the baby was gaining weight. i was pregnant over the summer and two little ones we walked every morning and spent at least an hour in the pool every day...didnt really watched what i ate just made sure to eat small amounts pretty much all day the only true meal i at was dinner. but yeah i wasnt trying not to gain or lose just did normal... IDK lol

Good morning ladies! This thread moves fast! Trying to catch up...

Storked, that is AWESOME about your husband! Just a question though, if he gets the job, can I come visit you in Thailand? ;) I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!!!!

Bama - interesting info on the acne! I have heard similar things. Although my face just seems to get a smattering of zits around ovulation. Ugh. The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility also says that you can guess which side you ovulated from based on the swelling of your lymph nodes in your hip creases (the one that is more swollen is the side you Od from). I personally find that mine are both noticeable...so that method has also not been reliable for me. LOL. The best indicator I have found for myself is O pains, which I weirdly only get from my LEFT side. Last month (preg cycle) they were SUPER strong and painful! Don't know what that was about. But on other months when I don't feel anything I am guessing I O from the right side. Very weird bodies...

Krissy, Never, Sweetz, Storked...You guys are hilarious with your TV discussion...can't say I'm super into the pageant shows...have tried a few times to watch but they are SOOOO out of my realm! Lol. However I DO LOVE BONES!! Omg!!! I love that Bones is super nerdy PhD...I can relate ;)

Never - I realized I forgot to reply when you asked about how long I would be on the Crinone. The doctor said he wanted me to take it until at least 10 weeks. He gave me 7 weeks prescription so that will last me till about 11 weeks. I hear this is adequate, but I may ask him to extend it to 12 or 13 weeks just in case...what about you? Have you noticed any side effects? I don't notice anything (outside of the gunk itself, ugh), just feels like all normal pregnancy symptoms to me.

Well ladies I am almost all packed and ready to go! Leaving at 12 to drive up 4 hours north to pick up OH (where he is finishing a work thing). Then together we'll go 3 hours north of there to a place called Liard River Hot Springs where we are setting up camp for the night (!). Just need to load up the cooler (waiting till the last minute so things stay cold) and I'm off. I'm getting excited! I was super stressed leading up to this as I was so worried that I was behind in all my work. But I took a look at my schedule yesterday and realized I am in really good shape! So that means I can actually take some time OFF on this trip and not stress about what I have to do. Yay. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->